It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Pharma can work a lot faster than regs will often let them. It's not all pharma. Believe me. I have a spouse who works on the regulatory side of things in pharma. Granted he's in animal pharma, but it's very similar. The hoops the various regulatory agencies in the world make a company jump through in order to prove that a product, any product is safe and effective can be insane. And often the regulators have at best only a superficial understanding of the things they are regulating so that makes things even more complicated.

So it's not always about intentional foot dragging.

Add to that that government regulators and testing work on a defined schedule, not a deadline driven one like a company will. They aren't driven by profit in other words. So they are in no hurry to move anything for anyone. And that's uniform with all government regulatories everywhere.

Warp Speed cut a lot of that crap out of the way. You're getting an idea of how fast a pro duction *can* move when it's allowed to.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Yep!

Shine on!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Court needs to step in. Every ballot. Every piece of paper. That’s what they said. Anything less is fraud in itself.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
www.breitbart.com...

Here's a live view of the massive crowd!

***This is seriously bringing tears to my eyes. The people are standing up for him!

I think it's good for him to see that we're standing up for him when his own "peers" in the party will not and when there is so much cheating and lying going on to prevent him from enjoying what he earned.

He knows we love him. 👍🏻

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So the million man March is going on and Trump drove by with a few others suvs. If you watch the video the last vehicle has it's back window down, and it appears to be military all geared up in there. I thought only the secret service protected to POTUS? Maybe a clue? Maybe the military is with him or watching his back? Here's the video, last suv in the convey, passenger rear window down. What do you guys think? Possible power shift?

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 11/14/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Type in Sydney Powell into the goog and you get....

Film Producer?

Note #MAGGIE which = renOgade's WENDY. (also habberman)

A lot more Full Blown Craziness in this feed HERE

Looks like our friend Sidney has been sandbagging all along.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
So the million man March is going on and Trump drove by with a few others suvs. If you watch the video the last vehicle has it's back window down, and it appears to be military all geared up in there. I thought only the secret service protected to POTUS? Maybe a clue? Maybe the military is with him or watching his back? Here's the video, last suv in the convey, passenger rear window down. What do you guys think? Possible power shift?

mobile.twitter.com...

I think he and his family are now in more danger than ever. There are loons out there who believe he is no longer the president. Who knows what crap they will try to pull.

I think the obvious weight of his security is a warning that anyone who tries to hurt him will be dealt with quickly. The SS doesn't screw around.

I have no problem with them beefing up his security with the military. He is still the president and he is engaged in a lawful challenge to the election results.

It is not his fault that there are so many people ignorant of the laws governing that challenge.
edit on 11/14/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yeah, but that is not what people are latching onto and passing around (physical seizure, U.S. soldiers in numbers etc.). Thus my point about not looking gullible. Let this thing become at least somewhat confirmed before it is seen as truth. The enemy is looking for EVERY opportunity to make people like us look like fools. We needn't play into their hands.

Cheers
Your silly LOL LOL This is the best produced movie of my lifetime lol Yes, yes, lots of subterfuges, suspense, drama. Good guys, bad guys, guys in white and guys in black. It smacks of the movies "They Live" "Matrix" "Body Double" "Dave, 1993" "Surrogate" and even "The Wizard of Oz". Full of information, and scripted disinformation. Nothing can be confirmed except for one thing. The "Spirit" is on the march, and nothing can stop that. Let them call me crazy, my heart, is in the right place! The only thing I regret is, not stocking up on more pop corn...........LOL LOL LOL

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Sounds on point, I agree. Maybe they left that back window down on purpose, just to show who has his back and what's coming if you try something stupid. I enjoyed watching it
edit on 11/14/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Pharma can work a lot faster than regs will often let them. It's not all pharma. Believe me. I have a spouse who works on the regulatory side of things in pharma. Granted he's in animal pharma, but it's very similar. The hoops the various regulatory agencies in the world make a company jump through in order to prove that a product, any product is safe and effective can be insane. And often the regulators have at best only a superficial understanding of the things they are regulating so that makes things even more complicated.

So it's not always about intentional foot dragging.

Add to that that government regulators and testing work on a defined schedule, not a deadline driven one like a company will. They aren't driven by profit in other words. So they are in no hurry to move anything for anyone. And that's uniform with all government regulatories everywhere.

Warp Speed cut a lot of that crap out of the way. You're getting an idea of how fast a pro duction *can* move when it's allowed to.

Ket, that's the excuse. The regulations are created to justify foot dragging. The laws on x or y are designed to create optically acceptable foot dragging explanations. We blew about the SES in parts one and two, the SES is designed to slow things down, create roadblocks in every single aspect of life - it is their purpose.

I've known people who have gone to get laws passed that screwed over their competitors, creating distress for the end users. They hired a PR firm to create a "good excuse" on how the screwing over was really a benefit.

Let me give you an example. A lawyer I know designed the outside of Disneyland in Anaheim to avoid sidewalks. For safety, to keep traffic flowing was the excuse. The real reason: Avoid union picketing or any sort of protest around the park.

The idea the trillion dollar med industry is benevolent is not something I am ever going to side with. It just isn't. The jabs themselves are toxic waste rooted in nonsense science, and the only way they get folks to take them is through billions on marketing and passing laws demanding the take them.

We lived on earth for eons without them (frankly folks live all over the galaxy without them). They are only 125 years old - and control the bodies of humans through chemical violence. In 125 years the health in the word has declined not gotten better. In fact, I've seen it plummet in the last 50 years, but folks are just boiling frogs, thinking that "extended life span" stats is a godsend, or taking 14 meds a day is the glory days of humanity. It isn't.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Omg!! Fox is showing the DC Trump rally and it’s absolutely massive!!😄💥🔥

Remember how the msm tried to pass off pictures of his inauguration that showed almost no one there (probably taken early in the day) as an indication that he wasn’t well liked by even his supporters and that he couldn’t drum up any enthusiasm? I think about that often when I catch a rally, boat parade or trump train on TV.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, move along.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I am more surprised that someone is actually watching FOX

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It's like they have messed with her search results, if you search Sidney Powell yes that is what comes up first.

Couldn't find her wiki but did find her imdb record and only in that did it say she is a lawyer and only stepped into produce one film as a financial partner.

Most people would just think she was a film producer. Google trying to discredit her?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I freaking knew it!

Guys that march is insane! The space lizards are so screwed! So screwed!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

mobile.twitter.com...

That was Secret Service SWAT. All of them are most probably ex-military.

BTW, they all can exit faster than a 6 year old with a full bladder...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SomethingSayer1023

Great post!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Fox News just showed Vincent Fucia. 1:38pm

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
NYPost dog comms calling for POTUS assassination? Tweet:

Look at the guy in the hoodie with 86 on and the car number plate:

86 - from hoodie
+
98 - from car number plate
+
3 - from car number plate
=

This is pretty blatant... they're panicking!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

I am more surprised that someone is actually watching FOX

I was scanning channels looking for the MAGA March. Very surprised it was on Fox, lol

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join