It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Staffordshire1

If anyone can censor one side of the argument to suit their agenda and narrative that's not freedom of speech. You might as well be under the CCP.

I totally understand and appreciate what you are saying. If we censor the censors, are we not just like them? Mirror fits perfect here.

Peace and Mirrors

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

My favorite game when I was real young. Wow.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A motion by One Nation leader Pauline Hanson calling on the Australian government to boycott the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset agenda was blocked in the Senate on Nov. 11.

Hello ETMN. I hope you don't mind me borrowing this piece of what you quoted in your post to just point out something . ..

Has anyone else noticed that the World Economic Forum's initials spell the 'FEW' in reverse?

'The few' do overtly tell us who and what and where they are. They just take the Truth, 'FEW', and twist it into something totally different = 'WEF'.
The Truth is still there. Blatantly. But only if you know which perspective to read/look at it from. In this case read it backwards = the FEW.

A bit like the how the Clintons constantly and blatantly informed the world that their Clinton Global Initiative is fake and not reality. Pure imagination.
Clinton Global Initiative = C.G.I.
CGI = illusion. Not real.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
What song?

Well,

FREEBIRD

Fly high so free yea aaaay yaa.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Staffordshire1

I've got the cordless Microphones!

The question is "What song shall we request?"

Not sure we've investigated BUCKLE UP enough... there may be additional meanings/contexts:

E.g.

BUCKLE UP vs. BUCKLE DOWN

BUCKLER =

a small, round shield (= in the past, a flat object made of metal or leather that soldiers held in front of their bodies to protect themselves)

Peace be with you too!

That actually got my sleepy Joe hairs standing up but without the sniffing and kids.

Peace and no sniffs
edit on 14-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

A motion by One Nation leader Pauline Hanson calling on the Australian government to boycott the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Great Reset agenda was blocked in the Senate on Nov. 11.

Hello ETMN. I hope you don't mind me borrowing this piece of what you quoted in your post to just point out something . ..

Has anyone else noticed that the World Economic Forum's initials spell the 'FEW' in reverse?

'The few' do overtly tell us who and what and where they are. They just take the Truth, 'FEW', and twist it into something totally different = 'WEF'.
The Truth is still there. Blatantly. But only if you know which perspective to read/look at it from. In this case read it backwards = the FEW.

A bit like the how the Clintons constantly and blatantly informed the world that their Clinton Global Initiative is fake and not reality. Pure imagination.
Clinton Global Initiative = C.G.I.
CGI = illusion. Not real.

It's all an illusion. As i said a few posts ago, we need to break that connection. It really is that simple although complicated.

Peace and complexity

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
For awhile, I'd naively thought that this would all be laid out in a nice, neat, linear fashion but what is going on (if Durham report comes out during election aftermath) is chaos, and well thought out, if it comes to pass. While they're stretched thin defending the results, you hit them hard from the blind side. True Art of War type maneuver.

I still don't think the media will cover it unless Biden and Kamala get arrested on stage at one of their "Office of the President Elect" pressers. With Facebook and Twitter hammering the "there are no election irregularities," I just am not seeing how you get this out to anyone who won't dig past the MSM.
edit on 14-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I think the vax should be administered to prisoners and the homeless first. You know... out of kindness.

How about politician’s kids and grandkids first.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Donald Trump is doing exactly what Hitler did to seize power, which is to file lawsuits and comply with judicial decisions while musing about running for office four years later after his opponent peacefully took office.

The parallels are eery.

twitter.com...

edit on 14-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

If we censor the censors, are we not just like them? Mirror fits perfect here.

That's not censoring, censoring the censors is like a double negative cancelling themselves out. That's just word play.

It would be a positive to remove their censoring and one sided negative narrative so they can be called out on their evil agenda that`s being played out for all to see, just so people don`t get sucked into it and those same people would be able to hear truths without their censoring of it.

People are killed to censor them, people are intimated threatened persecuted blackmailed etc etc to further their agenda.

Should we allow that as well?

You said yourself about cutting the head off the snake, you believe in censoring the snake. God owns this world, Satan controls it for now and we are in the middle of it all.

It is Christ that ultimately defeats this snake. That's where mine and a billion other Christians faith and hope resides because its actually fanciful to believe we could kill him. All we can do is stop him entering our own personal life and hold those who govern us to Gods standard by believing in John 3:16.

They have removed the 10 commandments from outside some courts, its exactly what they want and be replaced by.

edit on 14-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Note the photo of the Polizei is pasted in front of a server rack.

The Polizei photo dates from 2018 regarding a raid made in Bavaria.

Looks great on the Gateway Pundit page, but has nothing to do with the alleged raid in Frankfurt.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Thanks for the good news MT and Pokey.

Didn't see this posted yet:

Was sent this on messenger but couldn't find it on YT.
Had to play with the link to get it to post here....
edit on 14-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
There's been several instances of 0311Warrior telling us to keep our eyes on Oregon.

With that in mind, an anon on /qresearch posted this message, about impending military ops today, just after midnight (warning - bad language):

Text:

Okay, wow.

Tomorrow is going to be an absolute ***king ****storm. You’re going to want to screenshot this so this board can say it broke here.

Orders to execute military operations have been written and are sitting on the President’s desk. He is aware that it is waiting for him and his decision to sign will be at his own pleasure.

MSM has two paths it can choose. They are now aware the only path to prevent capital punishment is the one that doesn’t turn the people against the POTUS. Events over the last 24 hours have confirmed to them that the US Military is in possession of convicting evidence.

The ****storm, however, is actually with covid. Governors (D) around the country are sealing their states again, impacting Thanksgiving largely. Look to Oregon for a main basis on the subject. Watch Op Warp Speed presser again and reconcile.

…oh, and the world now knows Merkel helped Biden “win” the election…

WW3 level information, Anons.

Good luck. You’re going to need it.

(ASTERISKS AND BOLDING MINE)

Just a thought. Remember on Thursday, I believe was saw 10 times more than the average military aircraft up in the sky? Then also a major Ddos attack? Maybe it's all connected to the military going to get these servers. 1 poster had a pic of military aircraft in the sky Thursday night, said it's usually around 10 and there was around 100 in the sky. I think it's all related. I wonder if the Ddos attack was to basically destroy the info on these servers? If that is possible. Alot went on that night. There are no coincidences
edit on 11/14/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium
I have wondered if team Trump is holding back the election machine fraud, waiting to establish the many levels of fraud and trying to protect all voters. It would seem that the voting machines fraud would change the election instantaneously, but still leave millions of disenfranchised voters

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
I have wondered if team Trump is holding back the election machine fraud, waiting to establish the many levels of fraud and trying to protect all voters. It would seem that the voting machines fraud would change the election instantaneously, but still leave millions of disenfranchised voters

That may be the case.
Sometimes it also feels like he (we) are fighting the media, Democrats, 1/2 of the Republicans, FBI, CIA and the rest.
It's like they are ALL working against him (Deep State).

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I believe we're in an occult spiritual war.

I'm on your side on that, and even more. Interesting topics and I will research more about this topic.
There definitely is a Force as also science recognizes that there is a force unseen, but measurable on every front.

Why would the government want investigations about UAP's and name it over UFOs? Because the entities that are probably deceiving our world with the wrong narrative could actually live inside the world of these UAP's...

A very good topic to discuss when this is all over. But before I stop discussing this topic so far I will leave a small image to ponder about..

May the good force be with you all ..

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: gps777

from @AOECOIN

This is the tweet with the German version that Louie mentions

Translation
"Something gross is coming. The Spanish software company Scytl, which sells election manipulation software worldwide that was used in the USA, is on the verge of fadenfreuz. The server for the manipulation was in Germany. A rogue who thinks evil. Tonight the US Army confiscated the servers with a huge mobilization."

twitter.com...

There, is your "Calvary"............

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
The real battle has begun, embrace yourself for what's coming in the next hours..

Closer than ever:
It is 100 seconds to midnight
2020 Doomsday Clock Statement

Science and Security Board
Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists

Tick tock says the clock..

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They are! That is the Deep State!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Meanwhile, for those who think they're up to no good at the Hadron ...

This is just a screenshot of a headline taken from somewhere in the world. It was posted as part of the Week in Pictures on one of my favorite blog reads. They thought it was funny/ridiculous and there was no link, so I have no idea where the source is.

But in some circles, it's long been thought that one of the things they will end up doing with Hadron is punch open the Pit and release things they shouldn't. Metaphysically, my take on the universe is this:

God created it. All of it ... but that means He pre-existed it so He is outside of it, beyond it. God is beyond space/time which is why He can say He's the Alpha/Omega, beginning and end. He's like the programmer beyond the programmed world of a video game for a poor analogy. He's not bound by the rules of it either. That makes Him extra-dimensional.

But if God is, then so would be any beings that pre-existed creation like the angels and demons (fallen angels) and Satan as well.

The fallen angels/demons were bound in the Pit which would also be extra-dimensional. If Hadron breaks through to that, they're free.

Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
Rev 9:1-6

Anyhow, who knows really? Not until it happens, and it all depends on the timing of seals and trumpets. Some say they're sequential and others say they overlap to some degree.

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join