It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: pale5218
From @LLinWood

I think Lin Wood is helping Sidney Powell unleash the Kracken. Getting interesting.

twitter.com...

Another reference, he says everything will be revealed

twitter.com...

Man she sounded confident , but I still don't think anything will come from this. She even stated the obvious that the FBI and DOJ are compromised. She said all the right things and with confidence but then you have to question why the Fk did Trump stack them and other critical agencies with swamp creatures that he will now be dependent on?

On one hand she confirms the FBI and DOJ are compromised, but on the other hand she ignores the fact that Trump picked the people running those compromised agencies. Uhm not getting warm and fuzzy about this.

I still hold that trump was used as a useful idiot by a new faction of the deepstate or he is part of the swamp.

I think he is pro America and I lean towards trumps being used as the useful idiot scenario. So maybe she is one of the people using and purposely misguiding trump so by the time trump figures it all out Biden will be secured as POTUS.

Man, I’m already paranoid enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I still hold that trump was used as a useful idiot by a new faction of the deepstate or he is part of the swamp.

Hey, that's my theory. I have an old op saying Trump was a deep state put in( no pun intended) in order to get the neocons their cred back.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
You mean happy men?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'd guess it's to do with either Brussels, the Hague or their Royal family? Isn't it Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

Cheers SilverRocket!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

No, I can only guess #Netherlands is a hub

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, gamein'

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

The Archons I think.. And they are here on Earth I think.
Got proof too..

Ever asked yourself why every planet and moons are named by greek/roman gods until today?

Except for "Earth." I believe we're in an occult spiritual war.
In modern times the naming is governed by an organization called the International Astronomical Union going back 100 years and assume they've carried the ancient science tradition of such naming as directed by the ruling occult science masters. I'm sure more to it as the visible planets were named after deities in Sumerian, Akkadian, Egyptian, and Chinese astronomy long before the Greek/Roman nomenclature. It's an interesting question as there are two sides to it: history and language.

Flashback 1 year ago...Yaldabaoth:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You might be interested in this mind-blowing presentation...
ARCHON BATTLE: AHRIMAN VS GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD STEINER & CAYCE
www.youtube.com...

Have not listened to this one but sounds interesting.
Jay Weidner-Rise of the Archons

Jay Weidner director of The Last Avatar, Kubrick's Odyssey and more joins tGlobal Explorations for a frank discussion about those of us who approach the world with a deeper understanding fear, which is that the legendary Archons may not only be an all-too-real phenomenon, but that the darkness they represent may be in the process of coming to dominate the world.

www.youtube.com...

Rise of the Archons: An interview with Jay Weidner on Rense Radio (transcript)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Hehe

Twitter
George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19
Breaking: Congressman Louie Ghomert has stated that The U.S. Army has seized servers for Dominion in Germany.

Anyone got a better source than a tweet from G Papa?

Gohmert (how it is really spelled) on his web page has no mention of this.

Problems with assertion:

1. Germany is a sovereign nation, not a nation under U.S. military occupation.

2. #1 means any raids would normally be performed by German authorities with perhaps FBI personnel involved. Army criminal investigators would only be involved in incidents concerning U.S. military personnel, property, or equipment.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I'd guess it's to do with either Brussels, the Hague or their Royal family? Isn't it Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands?

Yes, distinct possibility. She abdicated to her eldest son in 2013. Now Queen Máxima.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"Danke". Sounds like a people repeating an unsourced claim.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Gohmert should NOT be making this claim. It's based solely on a German tweet by an unofficial source.

He even prefaces the statement by saying something along the lines of "I don't know if it's true or not, but...."

That's a big statement he can't back up that may get torn to shreds by the MSM
::facepalm::

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Second-hand tweet hearsay. Listen for yourself, less than a minute.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: Parksy1981
Release the KRAKEN

5:50 in clip on TWIT LINK

Sidney sounds very confident, that is uplifting !

Sidney is really the one part of this that always does it for me. No matter how bleak things look, I remember that Sidney Powell has been all over creation speaking out, loud and proud, about massive fraud, hammer and scorecard, dominion machine rigging, etc. That woman is no fool and she doesn't lie. When she says something, you can take it to the bank. She would never jeopardize her prestigious law career by going around telling lies all over TV or participating in a coup. She also demonstrated during the Flynn case that she is really good about keeping her actual proof close to the vest until it's time to drop it in court like a nuclear bomb. I'm looking forward to seeing that again.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/us-raid-software-company-scytl-seize-servers-germany-intel-source-says-yes-happened/

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 13th
1 Post,
33 tweets; 17 retweets, 1 self-retweet, 16 video tweets
Total 34 = 2x17

KU V19.53 20201113 to 4952 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
16 23,
12 21,
10 9,
9 2,
8 12, 17,
7 6, 19, 54,
6 15, 20, 22,
5 1, 3, 4, 16, 18, 29, 33, 46,
4 7, 24, 30, 34, 55, 59, 67, 69, 97, 111, 135,
3 5, 8, 10, 11, 32, 41, 44, 61, 62, 75, 77, 96, 115, 121, 200

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It wasn't two pronged it was at least three.

The ballot harvesting we know about, the Dominion glitch and the mail in votes that weren't even real voters.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SilverRocket
I've ran across this Trump tweet so many times and just now caught the "and others" part.

"Rigged 2020 Election: Millions of mail-in ballots will be printed by foreign countries, and others. It will be the scandal of our times!" -- 7:16 AM June 22 2020

Last week, much of the discussion was about ballots without the DHS "watermark" making it easy to spot those that were fraudulently produced/printed.

This week, much of the discussion is about Dominion voting systems and cyber-security.

Was there (at least) a two-pronged fraud/cheat perpetrated before/during/after the November 3rd election? One with mail-in votes, and one that was electronic/digital?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow, the plot thickens. Can already envision the morning headlines. 🎯👀

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

If the top photo on the GP page is of the raid, those doing the raid are the German police.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Not to me. Post election could mean anything. Post this POTUS. After DJT is gone, whenever that happens is how I read that. Let's hope if he is gone now that the # SC and all the other Judges will get the courts looking at the Constitutionality of each case and not their "feelings" that the laws somehow failed and they have to legislate from the bench instead of going "go or no go" of the Constitutional aspect of each case.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: carewemust

See my post above care... I think not.

Then Q should have said "post-election". No?

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join