It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Dem/MSM trying to ignore the fraud evidence would work (and has) on any normal GOP opponent.

Not DJT. He’s going to make them prove it’s not fraud.

Alito/Thomas & Trump Trio.... going to ruin Biden’s New Year.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A Joe Biden Arrest Warrant wouldn't look like this, would it?: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Humor Break: U.S. Traitor Alexander Vindman joins LawFare, to drag it down further.

twitter.com...

Carry on...

The pic posted at you link. Barrier of entry is very very very low.

"Lawfare Institute’s Pritzker Military Fellow."

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61
More on the Louie Gohmert statements re: Scytl-Dominion - twitter.com...

Edit to add More: twitter.com...

Lets hope crowdstrike doesn't show up 🚨

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

A Joe Biden Arrest Warrant wouldn't look like this, would it?: twitter.com...

I would say no. They come in the form of a court document that’s signed by the judge.
edit on 13-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thing going on with certain site getting a "505" error code a few days ago?

Now there's this;

Seresi, 73, was one of four defendants sentenced to 505 years behind bars in 1991 for laundering coc aine cartel cash who were featured in a CNN report published in August. The article noted how the sentences were considered harsh even back then and represent the sort of draconian punishment that has since been widely condemned amid a national conversation around justice reform.

So, there was a story that had gone around DC insiders back in the 1990s, that a certain person that had ties to the White House at the time, stole a bunch of money from some Cartel leader bank account. A little while late CGI had been started.

Given that "KU" had dropped that hint about "rose" meaning that some elites going away, and the Rose Garden was the Presidential backdrop today, then could this report from CNN be notifying members that a certain person has flipped? Imagine if Bill flipped?
What would that mean?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is it RELEASE or UNLEASH the KRAKEN?: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Surely the vaccine should be administered to our governments first; politicians and workers - because "We're soooo dependent on them".

In the UK I'd suggest:

All MPs
All members of the House of Lords
The Queen and Prince Phillip because they're so old.
All doctor's and consultants - how can they cure us if they get sick.
All police, up to and including Chief Constables.
All scientists - because? Well it's got to be based on the science!

Oh, and put a fluorescent tattoo in with it so the above can show us on TV that they've had it!

"Show us your tatts, Boris!"

edit on 13-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Does anyone think Attorney General Barr did not have/display sufficient resolve when he said these words to Wolf Blister (CNN) 2 short months ago?: twitter.com...

Not me!

edit on 11/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Guys, it's OK!!

Look, they set the record straight.

www.scytl.com...
www.dominionvoting.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Surely the vaccine should be administered to our governments first; politicians and workers - because "We're soooo dependent on them".

In the UK I'd suggest:

All MPs
All members of the House of Lords
The Queen and Prince Phillip because they're so old.
All doctor's and consultants - how can they cure us if they get sick.
All police, up to and including Chief Constables.
All scientists - because? Well it's got to be based on the science!

Oh, and put a fluorescent tattoo in with it so the above can show us on TV that they've had it!

"Show us your tatts, Boris!"

I rescind my last suggestion. An improved version has been submitted!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The Digital Arms Race: NSA Preps America for Future Battle

The Birth of D Weapons

According to top secret documents from the archive of NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden seen exclusively by SPIEGEL, they are planning for wars of the future in which the Internet will play a critical role, with the aim of being able to use the net to paralyze computer networks and, by doing so, potentially all the infrastructure they control, including power and water supplies, factories, airports or the flow of money.

During the 20th century, scientists developed so-called ABC weapons — atomic, biological and chemical. It took decades before their deployment could be regulated and, at least partly, outlawed. New digital weapons have now been developed for the war on the Internet. But there are almost no international conventions or supervisory authorities for these D weapons, and the only law that applies is the survival of the fittest.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The Digital Arms Race: NSA Preps America for Future Battle

I was just telling someone the other day about all these patches you've posted and I have subsequently looked at. Symbolism aside, it is really rather remarkable world of artistry.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Sunset Launch ...this evening

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The theory is that they want to destroy the economy and that has been the target all along. Destroy they economy. Crush the spirit of the people. Take total control.

That’s insane.
Democrats cannot be on board with this.
They’ve already won. They don’t have to miss funerals anymore.

Have you seriously not heard of the great reset and realized that's what the whole Covid thing is about? Everyone kept saying it would go away after the election, some of us have tried to warn people the election wasn't what it was about. They really didn't need the election, they are getting everything they need to happen through fear of a made up pandemic.

I honestly thought the idea of a great reset was not going to happen because I seriously can’t believe 30,000,000 Americans are dumb enough to vote for joe Biden. I honestly expected a Trump landslide. I haven’t read two sentences on it. What happens to all our savings? It all goes to zero?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
@NavalInstitute

FF, it's going global.

Now if we can get one of the dream team (fearless leader?) to toss out a "no more humans as currency" we'll be bigly.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Got it. Thank you very much!
edit on 13-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Two Senate seats in GA (going to runoff) are currently keeping the US stock market from crashing.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

originally posted by: ketsuko

The theory is that they want to destroy the economy and that has been the target all along. Destroy they economy. Crush the spirit of the people. Take total control.

That’s insane.
Democrats cannot be on board with this.
They’ve already won. They don’t have to miss funerals anymore.

Have you seriously not heard of the great reset and realized that's what the whole Covid thing is about? Everyone kept saying it would go away after the election, some of us have tried to warn people the election wasn't what it was about. They really didn't need the election, they are getting everything they need to happen through fear of a made up pandemic.

I honestly thought the idea of a great reset was not going to happen because I seriously can’t believe 30,000,000 Americans are dumb enough to vote for joe Biden. I honestly expected a Trump landslide. I haven’t read two sentences on it. What happens to all our savings? It all goes to zero?

The "Reset" folks are speaking of here is inversion. There is a transition, it is part of the natural order of things. The Great Awakening is one part.

The "Reset" the ghouls speak of their inversion of it. Take what is truth and invert it to suit their purpose. Then perpetuate the inversion version to work to "counter" the creation.

Example. The Spiral on the right is natural, divine in nature. The pedo symbol on the left is inversion. Taking what is truth or divine and distorted it to gain control.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Example. The Spiral on the right is natural, divine in nature. The pedo symbol on the left is inversion. Taking what is truth or divine and distorted it to gain control.

Does it also show a pyramid and a oneway direction like a maze with no way out?

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join