It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

If you look at the down ballot evidence, it was a landslide.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
From @LLinWood

I think Lin Wood is helping Sidney Powell unleash the Kracken. Getting interesting.

twitter.com...

Another reference, he says everything will be revealed

twitter.com...

edit on 11/13/2020 by pale5218 because: Added second link

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is it RELEASE or UNLEASH the KRAKEN?: twitter.com...

Wait...Sidney Powell was born in DURHAM, NC?😳

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

pandemic.warroom.org...

Washington Saturday

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This Paragon?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks for posting the launch video. Forgot all about it because it was originally scheduled to launch on Nov 3, delayed to the 4th, delay, delay. Enjoy the symbolism.

National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) L-101 mission patch featuring a golden Earth focused on Afro-Eurasia and many stars in the surrounding space. The top border text reads "NROL-101 Cape Canaveral" and the bottom text says "Goodness Persists" in Tengwar script from J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle Earth. Caption/image source

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You might notice my comment there of 280 characters of HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

All these patches tell a story. You’ve just got to know what you’re looking at. It’s fascinating.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218
What entity can compel a state to de-certify its election after it has certified? Only the Supreme Court?

There is a big rush on in the "Fraud" states to certify their election quickly. Trump team is trying to block certain states from doing so, but keep getting shot down by the state court(s).

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Everytime I hear "Pritzker", I picture our Donut-infused mafioso Governor (Illinois).

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

If they have proof that the system itself was the main vehicle of fraud across all states, then why aren't they bringing that case?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Two Senate seats in GA (going to runoff) are currently keeping the US stock market from crashing.

I believe Trump has them by the balls but that made my blood run cold.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

Is it RELEASE or UNLEASH the KRAKEN?: twitter.com...

Wait...Sidney Powell was born in DURHAM, NC?😳

You've just opened the door to an entirely new possibility regarding Q's Tweet last night: operationq.pub...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Found something don't know if it's already posted or if it's something of importance at this stage?
County of Santa Clara

DECLARATION OF
J. ALEX HALDERMAN IN
SUPPORT OF MOTION FOR
PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1746, J. ALEX HALDERMAN declares under
penalty of perjury that the following is true and correct:
1. I hereby incorporate my previous declarations as if fully stated herein. I
have personal knowledge of the facts in this declaration and, if called to testify as a
witness, I would testify under oath to these facts.

Attacks on the BMDs could cause them to print barcodes that differ from
voters’ selections. These changes would be undetectable to voters, who
cannot read the encrypted barcodes.

Case 1:17-cv-02989-AT Document 785-2 Filed 08/19/20

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoFri, 13 Nov 2020 22:18:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 13 Nov 2020 22:18:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I wish I would've known. I would've made an effort to get closer.

Space X is launching a manned Dragon Capsule on Sunday.

Gonnna see if I can get closer. That one should be after sunset if it goes off.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Two Senate seats in GA (going to runoff) are currently keeping the US stock market from crashing.

I believe Trump has them by the balls

I think he does too.
Trump is channeling Sun Tzu today.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If they have proof that the system itself was the main vehicle of fraud across all states, then why aren't they bringing that case?

On more than one occasion this week, President Trump has said "Next Week" (week of 11/16 thru 11/22) will be HUGE.

I hope the Trump team dropped lawsuits in Pennsylvania and Arizona this week because they will not be needed to achieve the goal, after next week's big revelation.

Plus, we're not hearing any feedback from Rudy G, Lin W, or Sidney P. regarding the court cases that are ongoing. If there was "bad news" you know the MSM would be all over it. But instead....crickets from everyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Justoneman

Tryptamine is the molecule in the avatar

A Biochemical, Tryptamine is naturally occurring in the brain. Interesting that the name has the phonetic Trip at the beginning. The geniuses of science are low level comedians at heart.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: interupt42

Come on man

I will say this. In 2002 I was told by former Air Force who works with the B2 program he had heard a prevailing conspiracy that there was a multi-decade efforts to polarize America into a civil war around this time.

I think about that from time to time

Henry Kissinger in one of those "60 Minutes" CBS interviews in the late 70s or so was saying that this country is too powerful and financially strong compared to the rest of the world. Paraphrasing, he was saying what we call the NWO was planning on reducing the population, using Pollution as a way to gain more power and dumb down America so that the other countries could get a leg up. When I heard that I was thinking why not bring those third world hell holes up instead of lowering America?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If this is true, I might cry tears of happiness for the first time in many years.

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.
Published 30 minutes ago: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join