It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Dam! Love Louisiana!
lUob20zTa2w

Ah for # sakes, help me out with this video please....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix vid link

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Are we proving the Mandela effect in real time on ATS?

I don’t care what ANYBODY says...it was Berenstein Bears when I was younger. I had all the books and all that. Never spoke the word Berenstain before around 2012.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: pale5218
@gatewaypundit

As promised yesterday... WE CAUGHT THEM!
We are releasing our report in 20 minutes.

twitter.com...

ETA: The Gateway Pundit site has been carrying the tally of votes switched from Trump to Biden or lost completely

It just came out, I haven't read it yet.

twitter.com...

here is the link directly to Gateway Pundit article

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ht/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I was hoping for acutal evidence. Saying that it is statistically improbable (they say impossible), is not really evidence ....I think.

Edit: computers are hard

I mean, I think that is pretty conclusive actually.

Look again at the graph, the grey data is what it should look like, kind of random. It was only AFTER election day, that mail in ballots suddenly all started going perfectly in line with Trumps election day results, minus 40%.

There is no way that happens by chance over that many counties.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

It's same few people donating multiple times. the figures seems strange as well. it's like a tax or some
thing. A charge Ya know?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

That's the program weighting the votes?

whatever it is their arguing looks manufactured I agree.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: MetalThunder

Every device is a plug and play. Your TV your phone etc. You are never not having data collected on you.

Like part of this is yes, they could be listening, but as an electrical engineer who has worked design and manufacturing, you really can't trust the average person to figure out how to make it work. Hence "plug and play."

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Are we proving the Mandela effect in real time on ATS?

I don’t care what ANYBODY says...it was Berenstein Bears when I was younger. I had all the books and all that. Never spoke the word Berenstain before around 2012.

Not in my universe. As you’ve probably noticed I can be an ass about spelling.
I remember being about eight years old and thinking, “shouldn’t that be Stein?”

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

Although the article majors on statistically impossible, for me they didn't emphasise the graph enough!

The GREY, almost straight, line is mail-ins upto/including election day.
The BLUE, is Trump's percentage cut of the Election day in-person votes.
The ORANGE, is the total Trump percentage cut of mail-in vote votes.

In summary, although at election day POTUS had a steady 40% of mail in votes in most all counties, when the final vote was graphed his mail-in votes suddenly changed to be exactly the same graph as the walk-in votes but 40% lower across the board.

You just don't get too graph plots so similar as the blue walk-ins and orange total mail-ins... you could pretty much overlay them by adding 40% back to the orange line!

Now look at counties 55 to 67... the orange line is not only a replica of the blue but also a mirror image of the grey line.

You just don't get these plot lines without applying a simple Skewing coefficient across the board.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Not really. What he actually said is that he heard of a tweet in German talking about the Scytl server being taken a day after he directly told Trump about said server. But there is nothing confirming this or anything official saying we act got the server in question. A lot of “I heard and supposedly”....

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I think it happened/changed on the day of that eclipse that cover the whole U.S. I felt the shift. I assumed things from then on would be better. They have in some ways, others not so much.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: djohn554

Although the article majors on statistically impossible, for me they didn't emphasise the graph enough!

The GREY, almost straight, line is mail-ins upto/including election day.
The BLUE, is Trump's percentage cut of the Election day in-person votes.
The ORANGE, is the total Trump percentage cut of mail-in vote votes.

In summary, although at election day POTUS had a steady 40% of mail in votes in most all counties, when the final vote was graphed his mail-in votes suddenly changed to be exactly the same graph as the walk-in votes but 40% lower across the board.

You just don't get too graph plots so similar as the blue walk-ins and orange total mail-ins... you could pretty much overlay them by adding 40% back to the orange line!

Now look at counties 55 to 67... the orange line is not only a replica of the blue but also a mirror image of the grey line.

You just don't get these plot lines without applying a simple Skewing coefficient across the board.

Almost like the pattern is to consistent, manufactured!

Look at 35 through 53. This is way too similar.
edit on 11/13/2020 by pale5218 because: add line

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

See, I believe you 100% but I was the opposite. I said “Berenstein” with great regularity when I was young, and growing up many many times. Berenstain never entered into my lexicon until around 2012.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe we all really died 12/21/12, but we just didn’t realize it, and we’ve been in purgatory since then?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Very very interesting trending going on today.

I would hope that this point folks have caught on to the patterns. If one wakes up and the eneMedia is screaming "there is no widespread voter fraud..." then folks KNOW this is inversion. A mind control net has been tossed and that's the theme. The process is to invert the truth.

If folks wake up and they are hearing others say "oh, I don't know, I don't think that Trump can pull this off" that is inversion. A mind control net was tossed and those repeating this are repeating the desired outcome, not their experience.

In both those cases all that drivel should be ignored. On 11.4 MOST folks bought into the inversion that Joe ByeDone won with the most votes ever, and crawled into the fetal position as the mind control asked them to do.

But. There is another warning system that is not inversion related. In this case, beginning tomorrow for many, they will be saying to themselves "I don't get it, I don't fit in with any of this anymore..." Or, "I feel so disconnected from my family (or friends, coworkers etc.). Or "How did I get here, I have no idea what is going on at all?"

Those themes and more will be come a part of one's life beginning tomorrow. Many have already felt this to an extent, but it appears to be coming in a wave now.

It is part of the great awaQening and it is due to orientation, at least in part.

For most of us we see our lives like this:

And the control system likes this, order.

But in fact, life is much more like this:

If one has lived in the train version, orienting to the fractal version is odd and if one has been focused on the fractal version orienting to the train version is very odd indeed.

The current state of affairs is providing a variety of visions to create Contrast for us. That Contrast tells us where we are, but at this point it is more likely to tell folks where the are not, or no longer are.

As more and more is revealed, the orientation of the individual self comes into question. As more and more people define themselves in the polarity extremes, the ability to orient to one system or another becomes increasingly uncomfortable.

What does this mean long term? To each his own as they say. But it does mean we have arrived at a very interesting [Y] choice point in our collective experience. As such, taking Ques from others may be a challenge. Trust oneself would be the best advice.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Why do you think that 70 inch LCD only costs 299.00$ these days? Because the real prize is all that sweet, sweet data that said TV will generate. When something is free, or greatly reduced, YOU are the actual product in this equation.

It's actually a manufacturing equation and a butt load of cost reduction.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

In still don't get it.

how doo the mail in ballots match it .How do they do it?

link   

Aall, your Raffensperger link hits the site but 404s on the page.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

LOL that’s cute.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Mine either. we're old school.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join