It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: pale5218
@gatewaypundit

As promised yesterday... WE CAUGHT THEM!
We are releasing our report in 20 minutes.

twitter.com...

ETA: The Gateway Pundit site has been carrying the tally of votes switched from Trump to Biden or lost completely

It just came out, I haven't read it yet.

twitter.com...

here is the link directly to Gateway Pundit article

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ht/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I was hoping for acutal evidence. Saying that it is statistically improbable (they say impossible), is not really evidence ....I think.

Edit: computers are hard
edit on 13-11-2020 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you have a link to Agenda 30? Can you give me any info ? Its the first I've heard of it and I try to pay attention. Thanks

Agenda 2030 has 17 goals and 169 targets. Most all of the 17 Goals requires and/or involves water. Trillions of dollars at stake for the globalists and involves ALL of humanity. All of their target goals for Agenda 21 were missed so they wrapped them all plus others into Agenda 2030.

I guess you could start with the wiki and go from there.

17 goals

May want to pay attention to James Corbett Report or MINDS which he's been talking about it for ~10 years now.

"The Chaos IS The Plan" link in my sig may be an eye opener.

Bonus: The Covert-19 Op is funded till March 2025.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The "Great Reset" being orchestrated by World Economic Forum is what to monitor. It's all connected to Agenda 2030, Climate scam, Green energy, Humans as Currency, Leftist ideology.
"Your Guide to the Great Reset"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

that's weak. They say they have more
edit on 13-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Charlie Daniels died Jan 2020.
Kenny Rogers died Mar 2020.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

thanks. I think I remember running across it a couple times now. Agenda 21 on roids.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is interesting-

twitter

link   
Tim pool: officials admit lying to trump to subvert his orders keep troops in Middle East. YouTube.
My phone can’t link.

edit on 13-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

youtu.be...
edit on Fri Nov 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix vid link

link   

edit on 13-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Fact Checking Regarding US Elections: Debunking Fake News

SCYTL fact checkers. Apparently they're in damage control mode.

The company name reads like "scuttle" as in to sink or attempt to sink, destroy, wreck, a ship.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

link   
Release the Kraken is trending on twitter. So I look through to see what people are saying... and then everything starts moving about... tweets going woooop... gone. They are terrified. Seriously "Krackening" down on hiding it.

It's kind of ...well, not even kind of... it IS pathetic. Editing reality. True 1984 BS. I can't wait to see them fall.

link   
a reply to: djohn554

I couldn't make sense of their argument.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Georgia's audit rules look stringent.

Georgia audit results will be released on SOS website.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: doobydoll

I wonder how many of these new cases of CV19 got a flu shot, Why don’t we see those numbers?

I still hold to my theory that the flu vaccine is what spread Covid. Remember, Mandatory vaccinations in China December 2019.

Flu shot clinics are open and most people are gonna get the shot since it’s free. Covid could be just a bad reaction to the flu shot.

It may not be a virus but more an allergic reaction. Covid is a cover for big pharma, and a way for them to double down on more vaccines money.

I have thought this from the very beginning. The worst hit demographic was the older population who I would guess get the flu shot at a higher percentage. They were also pushing that 4 in 1 dose last year. These people are so EVIL. As soon as they start giving the vaccine, we will see another increase in cases - just like with the flu.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

that's weak. They say they have more

I just got back to the article and had to read it a few times to get the drift. It is weak, but I will say that these are waaaaay to consistent to be random.

He does need more supporting data and analysis and maybe someone to help put it in a clearer description of what he's conveying.
I know this site has been grabbing the numbers from the NYT data for the vote changes.

We'll have to see what other evidence/analysis he has. I think he's credible, he's been on the Steve Bannon War Room a few times over the past couple of days so maybe they can help him tear it down.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: elDooberino

'Rose' Garden.
Rumor has it that in the coming weeks the word 'rose' will be significant...potentially because it is indicative of a significant member of the elitist DS being removed from the board.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL. Stealin that one.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Fact Checking Regarding US Elections: Debunking Fake News

SCYTL fact checkers. Apparently they're in damage control mode.

The company name reads like "scuttle" as in to sink or attempt to sink, destroy, wreck, a ship.

Spock: "Bull#? Is that a metaphor? If it is, it's quite...'colourful'."

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

SECRETARY RAFFENSPERGER WARNING: 'MOVING' TO GEORGIA TEMPORARILY IN ORDER TO VOTE IN JAN. 5 RUNOFF IS ILLEGAL AND WILL BE PROSECUTED

Good Info on the audit process.

sos.ga.gov...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Why do you think that 70 inch LCD only costs 299.00$ these days? Because the real prize is all that sweet, sweet data that said TV will generate. When something is free, or greatly reduced, YOU are the actual product in this equation.

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join