It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Every device is a plug and play. Your TV your phone etc. You are never not having data collected on you.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Y’all I’ve been making jokes about Willie Nelson voting for Biden because I remember him dying earlier this year.
This is the first time I’ve experienced the Mandela effect. I remember him dying and all my musician friends being sad about it on Facebook.

Willie died Jan 28, 2020. That means it is not the Mandela affect this time. "Blue eyes crying, in the rain".

Wiki says otherwise.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
I Know
the article gets a bit more extensive ...

Did you know 96% Of Dominion Voting Systems Political Donations Went To Democrats ?

Federal Election Commission (FEC) records, however, reveal the company is overwhelmingly staffed by Democratic donors – perhaps contributing to the explanation as to how the machines malfunctioned exclusively to Biden’s benefit.

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 777

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I watched that Sidney Powell interview five times. It is stunning.

You have to listen to her like only we know how to but she is definitely saying, they have it all and their bringing it down.

I believe her 100%!

Me too.

I love her accent too. : )

It really feels like there is a lot happening right now that is slightly out of view. You can feel it in the air.

The "72 Seconds" account on twitter seems to be asserting the same thing.

Meanwhile, ignorant twitter left have their knickers in a twist about Tim Allen... important stuff. When all this drops, and it will, it's going to get wild. Adjust your seats to the upright position and hold on tight. It approaches..............

link   
a reply to: pale5218

Wonder what it is, 10 minutes to go

link   
a reply to: combatmaster

and you guys have been talking about it often? Agenda 230?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Are we proving the Mandela effect in real time on ATS?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Breaking: Congressman Louie Ghomert has stated that The U.S. Army has seized servers for Dominion in Germany.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Ya know? that seems weird to me. Look at the amounts of those donations. Those donations are repetitive!

Who donates $2.70 cents?
edit on 13-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Regarding Trump’s hair color. Look back a number of years at photos of him. The orange is painted on his skin and the hair is yellow nowadays, but it hasn’t always been that way.
It is intentional, but I don’t have an explanation.
Maybe he was making himself an even bigger target for his enemies for some reason.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: gps777

from @AOECOIN

This is the tweet with the German version that Louie mentions

Translation
"Something gross is coming. The Spanish software company Scytl, which sells election manipulation software worldwide that was used in the USA, is on the verge of fadenfreuz. The server for the manipulation was in Germany. A rogue who thinks evil. Tonight the US Army confiscated the servers with a huge mobilization."

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

You have to listen to her like only we know how to but she is definitely saying, they have it all and their bringing it down.

I believe her 100%!

I agree with you.
She is confident but she is also pissed off and she wants justice.

There is a reason for this and should be an eye opener for some.

She mentioned when she wrote her book she didn't see it as political - she was naive. Her Journey with Digital General has opened her eyes to an awful lot.

It is one thing to know ground up cow parts make sausage, another to watch the animal get turned into it with one's own eyes. MANY of those out front are having their eyes opened, their Awakening, their world turned upside down.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I believe her 100%!

I did as well. She’s pissed. You can hear it in her voice. This isn’t some rogue IT nerd or disgruntled Dem poll workers. This was organized and planned. I had some doubts about the battle being successful but she has solidified my expectations.

Mix in listening to Justice Alito on Levin show.

Deep State is FUBAR.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: elDooberino

'Rose' Garden.
Rumor has it that in the coming weeks the word 'rose' will be significant...potentially because it is indicative of a significant member of the elitist DS being removed from the board.

I saw that! But I thought it was flowers in general?

They redid and returned the JFK Rose garden. Think mirror, roses for a future demise.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

@gatewaypundit

As promised yesterday... WE CAUGHT THEM!
We are releasing our report in 20 minutes.

twitter.com...

ETA: The Gateway Pundit site has been carrying the tally of votes switched from Trump to Biden or lost completely

It just came out, I haven't read it yet.

twitter.com...

here is the link directly to Gateway Pundit article

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ht/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
edit on 11/13/2020 by pale5218 because: added link

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I believe her 100%!

I agree with you.
She is confident but she is also pissed off and she wants justice.

Wow, same sentiment.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Are we proving the Mandela effect in real time on ATS?

Interesting story about the Mandela effect, and a total aside to Q.

I worked in a charity as a manager for a few years, and there was a daugter and mother who'd come in with a very cute dog that we always made a fuss of called Bertie. Bertie had only one eye, and even that one wasn't very good. He'd love to come in and smell things (it was a big warehouse)... and we'd always stop everything to say hello to him.

Well, one month they brought him in, and we were told that we'd not seen them for a while, because he had to have the other eye removed. So now Bertie was totally blind. He'd kind of bump into things. It was sad, but he was still cute and awesome.

A few months passed, and the ladies came in again with Bertie. I'm standing there listening to them talk to the volunteers, as I was busy... and she tells them that Bertie is going in for surgery, as he needs to have his remaining eye removed.

I just stood there silent. I mean, this was a pretty weird and intense time for me anyway... but a real life Mandela effect? Not a movie or misremembering. I felt like, and I still wonder, if I had skipped onto a different timeline. Even my missus remembers me telling her about Bertie losing his only working eye the first time around. It totally blew our minds.

When I say that reality is weird... it simply is. Sometimes you just have to accept it lol.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has anyone noticed his hair is GREY. Not blonde like it usually is. To me, that’s weird.

This is the VERY FIRST THING I SAW. Hair is grey, not blond. This is the first time I have seen this. Surely there is meaning to this.

This was discussed previously in another thread when it was noticed at a presser about four months ago.

I can’t find the thread it may have been a sub-topic.

I recall the conclusion was that the press had used a camera exposure that made it look that way.

Found it.

July 2020

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 11 13 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

@gatewaypundit

As promised yesterday... WE CAUGHT THEM!
We are releasing our report in 20 minutes.

twitter.com...

ETA: The Gateway Pundit site has been carrying the tally of votes switched from Trump to Biden or lost completely

It just came out, I haven't read it yet.

twitter.com...

here is the link directly to Gateway Pundit article

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ht/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Terrible writing. My God, does anyone in journalism these days understand English?

This guy is supposed to be an author. Clearly he doesn't proof his own work.
edit on 11/13/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

What the hell is going on up there??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What's going on up here is that we need to start thinking about putting on the armour of God, like a bona fide military grade Snake Suit, that what's the # is happening up here in Canada, right TRILL?

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join