It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
We know the story with China, a lot of corruption funneled from usa and others. We also know a few players in this journey have conspired with or knowingly invested with the enemy, often times illegally... Great Reset you say .. to me ...YMMV... here's one over the BOW from POTUS

White House - Statement from National Security advisor

Today, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Order to protect American investors from funding Communist Chinese military companies, including those designated by the Department of Defense in June and August of 2020.  Many of these companies are publicly traded on stock exchanges around the world, and individual investors in the United States can unknowingly provide funds to them through passive institutional investment vehicles such as mutual funds and retirement plans.  ....

For those inclined ...TGIF...

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SilverRocket
I've ran across this Trump tweet so many times and just now caught the "and others" part.

"Rigged 2020 Election: Millions of mail-in ballots will be printed by foreign countries, and others. It will be the scandal of our times!" -- 7:16 AM June 22 2020

Last week, much of the discussion was about ballots without the DHS "watermark" making it easy to spot those that were fraudulently produced/printed.

This week, much of the discussion is about Dominion voting systems and cyber-security.

Was there (at least) a two-pronged fraud/cheat perpetrated before/during/after the November 3rd election? One with mail-in votes, and one that was electronic/digital?

I think that is exactly what happened. It also seems so clear to me that D5 points to Dominion 5:5.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I watched that Sidney Powell interview five times. It is stunning.

You have to listen to her like only we know how to but she is definitely saying, they have it all and their bringing it down.

I believe her 100%!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hi Joe.

While we may not always avoid the inevitable successfully,
We can always mitigate the evitable by keeping things simple.

To do that, we have to avoid complicating things.
However, some things are, indeed, complex; so, unavoidable.

That's life inside a box of chocolates.

Nanci Pelosi: "Mmm...chocolate...I love my chocolate ice cream...."

edit on 13-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

It's Agenda 2030. What I and others been posting on, often. That's my belief too as it will happen regardless of who is in the White House but, with Biden will be a very rough, bumpy, draconian ride that will split the Country into two. Globalism vs Nationalism.

"IF" by Rudyard Kipling (A Life Changing Poem)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I’ve heard of agenda 21. I knew it was about depop.
I just took it about as seriously as flat earth. Looks legit now.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

What the hell is going on up there??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: elDooberino

'Rose' Garden.
Rumor has it that in the coming weeks the word 'rose' will be significant...potentially because it is indicative of a significant member of the elitist DS being removed from the board.

From qdrop: qanon.pub...

www.cisa.gov...

Ware has been issued multiple patents in artificial intelligence and mobile technology. He holds a degree in Applied Optics from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.

Does S ware mean Spyware?

I'm so confused right now.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago5806699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I watched that Sidney Powell interview five times. It is stunning.

You have to listen to her like only we know how to but she is definitely saying, they have it all and their bringing it down.

I believe her 100%!

I agree with you.
She is confident but she is also pissed off and she wants justice.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
How many have plug and play devices around ? Cameras ??

Hiding In Plain Sight

The quest to make connected devices cheap and easy to install and operate has resulted in the creation of less-than adequate security mechanisms – such is the case with the IP Cameras made by China-based HiChip, for example, which has sold around a 100,000 wireless cameras in the UK, all of which are vulnerable to hacking.
Earlier this year, Turkish researcher, Yunus Çadırcı, identified a new vulnerability in UPnP (Universal Plug and Play), a set of networking protocols that permits devices to seamlessly discover each other’s presence on a network and establish functional services for data sharing. The vulnerability – CVE-2020-12695, aka “CallStranger” – allows attackers to subscribe to devices and get them to send traffic to any IP address. This enables attackers to launch large-scale amplified TCP DDoS reflection attacks by sending a request to a third-party server, using a spoofed IP address. The response is much larger in size and is returned to the spoofed IP address of the unwitting victim, creating powerful DDoS attacks.

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you have a link to Agenda 30? Can you give me any info ? Its the first I've heard of it and I try to pay attention. Thanks

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Coronavirus vaccine: why it’s important to know what’s in the placebo

They are perfecting the Placebo

In some COVID-19 vaccine trials, participants in the control group (the group receiving a placebo) are injected with a saline solution. In other trials, they receive an actual treatment. For example, in the COVID-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford, the control group receives a meningitis and septicaemia vaccine as a placebo.

But it will be hard to tell cause we don’t know what’s in the Placebo.

What researchers are looking for is a difference. So if the active vaccine causes more numbness at the site of injection than the placebo, you can reliably say that numbness is a side-effect of the active vaccine. But if the placebo is designed to cause the side-effect (like redness and swelling), then the normal way of detecting side-effects doesn’t work. Since the placebo causes the side-effect, we will no longer be able to detect a difference. In other words, the two side-effects, being the same, negate each other.

Could we have a placebo dilemma

The problem is that we rarely know how to interpret side-effect information in trials because researchers rarely report what’s in placebo. Reporting placebo ingredients, specifically in vaccine trials, is not common. This makes it difficult to tell what the true harms of the vaccine are. The same applies to most treatments tested in trials with unknown placebos.

Pfizer says placebo patients will eventually get its Covid-19 vaccine. The question of when is complicated

Could we have some fraud brewing with the vaccine.

But the timing of the decision is complicated in the case of Covid-19, with potential consequences for clinical trials. The FDA has indicated it wants vaccine manufacturers to keep their trials blinded for as long as possible; early unblinding could mean that safety and efficacy results would be less reliable after that point. That’s because volunteers who received the vaccine could no longer be compared to an untreated placebo group.

Any Q drops about placebos?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

English Rose - The Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Williams wife, who's gradfather was Lord Mountbatten's pilot in the 1930s on flights to Peru?

War of the Roses?

The Wars of the Roses were a series of English civil wars for control of the throne of England fought between supporters of two rival cadet branches of the royal House of Plantagenet: the House of Lancaster, represented by a red rose, and the House of York, represented by a white rose.

Eventually, the wars eliminated the male lines of both families.

Rose appears in 106 posts, mostly as:
Prosecutor/ed
Rosenstein
Rosetta - once in #2184 "THE FIGHT IS REAL. THE TIME IS NOW"
Rosemary Collyer - once in #2042 - FISC judge
Roseanne - twice incl. #1863 "Do not let this HYPOCRISY stand. FIGHT!"

...but only once as Rose in #1515 = list of CIA cell journalists which includes Charlie Rose from PBS!

Or plain ol' Rose McGowan?

edit on 13-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hope & Perseverance

R.K.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
@gatewaypundit

As promised yesterday... WE CAUGHT THEM!
We are releasing our report in 20 minutes.

twitter.com...

ETA: The Gateway Pundit site has been carrying the tally of votes switched from Trump to Biden or lost completely
edit on 11/13/2020 by pale5218 because: added info

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: texasgirl
Has anyone noticed his hair is GREY. Not blonde like it usually is. To me, that’s weird.

This is the VERY FIRST THING I SAW. Hair is grey, not blond. This is the first time I have seen this. Surely there is meaning to this.

This was discussed previously in another thread when it was noticed at a presser about four months ago.

I can’t find the thread it may have been a sub-topic.

I recall the conclusion was that the press had used a camera exposure that made it look that way.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Agenda 2030, has been in the works for thousands of years....

It will happen regardless of who is in the white house...

If Trump is potus, more people will be made aware going in, but still helpless to stop it... Biden as potus, world enters into it sleeping.

Its not about trying to avoid it, what has been is what will be, remember. It is about each persons own battle with themselves, to be on the side of light rather than darkness!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: elDooberino

'Rose' Garden.
Rumor has it that in the coming weeks the word 'rose' will be significant...potentially because it is indicative of a significant member of the elitist DS being removed from the board.

I saw that! But I thought it was flowers in general?

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join