It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

SC Should be our last chance
edit on 13-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This cryptic chamber of death and decay has a stranglehold on me. I feel like a caged animal and if we don't break out of here soon, I'm going to turn into a fire breathing dragon and melt right through the bars of this prison
edit on 13-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The Calvary is coming...
doesn't this go with drops either pic or written?

link to tweet

from google people ask - no specific link

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Now here is something I haven't seen mentioned here ....
Take a minute and digest .... MI ... We've been asked by Q to pay attention .....
Budget for secretive military intelligence program hits nine-year spending high

....According to a 2019 Congressional Research Service report, the MIP funds “defense intelligence activities intended to support operational and tactical level intelligence priorities supporting defense operations.” Among other uses, these dollars can be spent to facilitate the dissemination of information that relates to a foreign country or political group, and covert or clandestine activities against political and military groups or individuals

edit on 11132020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Legit? I know it’s already been posted it looks legit

Robert Steele & Ed Jewett: Trump Will Not Concede, SOF Has Captured All Servers in Germany with Fraud Evidence, We Are a GO for Righteous Triumph!

can confirm from multiple sources with proven access to President Donald Trump that President Trump will not concede and that he has all the evidence he needs to fry the Deep State financial, political, and media miscreants.

phibetaiota.net... -for-righteous-triumph/

I hope it is

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I' m not sure about the AlphaOmegaEnergy, I just started following the account a few days ago.

If you look at the Issue in the tweet capture, the Public Intelligence Blog written by Steele, the date on the Article is 11/04/2020 and the reference of the servers being seized is at the bottom of the article. Kind of odd, the day after the election. The question is did intel know the servers were located there on 11/04.

The other thing, I used to follow CrowdsourcetheTruth (in the Polly TWIT) and there was some real issues, distrust between Crowdsource and Steele.

I would take a step back from this for further corroboration before I believe the server story.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
We are all here rooting, hoping, and praying for Trump to somehow win this thing. But why?

The answer to that is simple, GOD chose Donald Trump, not us... If you missed the post I made earlier I HIGHLY recommend you go back and listen to that video, God said: "I will put him in office...", not US...

"Listen to the Word of the Lord. God says, 'I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power.'"

www.charismamag.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
The president took no questions from the media.

Thank god.

“Mr President! Joe Biden won. When will you concede?!”

🙄

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
T minus ten

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Cavalry is mounted soldiers. Calvary is the site of the crucifixion.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Rudy Giuliani puts on display documented evidence of pervasive voter fraud, presented to the courts over the past week.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Good catch SWOD on the 5 times 5x5x5!

5x5x5 = 125 ... 12+5 = 17 and 1+2+5 = 8 ... EYES ON Q and 8kun?

5x5x5x5 = 625 ... 6+2+5 = 13 ... Eyes on bloodline families?
edit on 13-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
This cryptic realm of death and decay has a stranglehold on me. I feel like a caged animal and if we don't break out of here soon, I'm going to turn into a fire breathing dragon and melt right through the bars of this prison

You are NOT alone my friend...

link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I've said there are two ways to look at this.

Trump could be our president and chosen in the way God chose Cyrus to work His will. But this election could have been a test. Does the nation choose to continue in the covenant from the beginning or do we turn our backs on Him?

The US does not figure into the End Times, so it has lost its status among the nations. Why? Maybe this is why. That does not mean God turns His back on His faithful. He never does, but maybe this is not our nation anymore and it gets treated accordingly.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Important information,

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
"Also, while you're at it, look up women who no longer go by their maiden name."

First post - I actually started lurking in March but, and this is kind of embarrassing, I really struggled to find out how to create a login. I kept getting an error page. I finally caved and created it through a social media page today. I am a couple dozen pages behind and have been trying to catch up since the election - its a busy time of year for my job so its been hard.

Anyway, this struck a cord with me because we have 4 girls and one has been married for 7 years. She hasn't used her maiden name for 7 years and she's never lived in our current home. In fact, this is our 3rd address since the last time she STAYED with us but she has never lived with us. She has always lived with her mom and stepdad, always used her mom's address on her DL and she has never received even one piece of mail at any of the 4 places we have lived during her lifetime. No junk mail, no nothing. But she received a ballot application here, addressed to her maiden name, about 4 months after we got the first round of ballot applications for our family and about a half dozen past residents that are mostly dead. For the life of us we can't even figure out how this address would be connected to her - she even pulled her credit report to see if it was on there and it's not. She lives 3 hours away and has since she got married. I've wondered if we should try to find out if someone used her name to vote.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Cavalry is mounted soldiers. Calvary is the site of the crucifixion.

While we're on that subject...

anecdote: a brief personal story relating an event.
antidote: a counteracting remedy to a poison or disease.

I have seen those two used interchangeably so many times lately. Thanks, ketsuko, for opening the door that allowed me to get that off my chest!

edit on 13-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Important information,

gab.com...

Gina won’t make it until Next Friday is my guess. If Wray isn’t balls deep in Dominion then he is on same timeline.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

Go to check your vote.com

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Important information,

gab.com...

She knows her job is toast.

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join