It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
It just hit me.

Trump could lose but his backers and the 71m+ that voted for him would remain focused, upbeat, American Pride.

Biden wins and the Left will still be bitter, angry, and nasty.

It actually makes me laugh. Now, if Trump flips this on them... I’m going to really enjoy how it all unfolds.

I'm not. Either way, it's going to be chaos.

Exactly. At this point, no matter who wins, we all lose. No one will accept this election one way or the other. We know Biden didn't win, and they would never accept a Trump overturn no matter how much evidence is put forward. Neither president will be able to impose authority on half the nation.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
For those that did not learn the first time...

@AnaCabrera
JUST IN: The ship's captain announces 5 people have tested positive for COVID19 on SeaDream 1, the first cruise ship to embark on a voyage in the Caribbean since the coronavirus shut down the cruise industry.
4:35 PM · Nov 12, 2020

twitter.com...

They really are pushing to kill the cruise industry. NO spiritual gatherings at sea.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here's the thing:

If there is known, provable and large scale fraud that effected the election results, and Trump in his capacity as President knows about it, he needs to come out ASAP and say so.

He's got to stop playing games, filing one lawsuit after another (I know he probably needs them to legitimize his reelection - belt and suspenders), and posting twitters teases.

But he's still President, and if there's all this stuff, he needs to address the nation about it. It's far too important than just (R) v. (D) and one election cycle.
edit on 12-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It just hit me.

Trump could lose but his backers and the 71m+ that voted for him would remain focused, upbeat, American Pride.

It actually makes me laugh. Now, if Trump flips this on them... I’m going to really enjoy how it all unfolds.

Exactly. At this point, no matter who wins, we all lose. No one will accept this election one way or the other. We know Biden didn't win, and they would never accept a Trump overturn no matter how much evidence is put forward. Neither president will be able to impose authority on half the nation.

you know i worried about that until recently. The insurection act and martial law th le national giard and local police combined with vast majority of violence occuring in cities.

It will be squashed quickly and the rest of the leftist will fall into peaceful screaming at the sky.

you do not have to take out everyone just the leaders

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Here's the thing:

If there is known, provable and large scale fraud that effected the election results, and Trump in his capacity as President knows about it, he needs to come out ASAP and say so.

He's got to stop playing games, filing one lawsuit after another (I know he probably needs them to legitimize his reelection - belt and suspenders), and posting twitters teases.

But he's still President, and if there's all this stuff, he needs to address the nation about it. It's far too important than just (R) v. (D) and one election cycle.

We've Come A long Way Baby....

God Bless America

link   

originally posted by: cm23
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Long-time lurker here....

Just weighing in on this.

When you look at the total votes, at time point 188 it´s only 54 more votes than at time point 187. With this small number of votes (out of almost 3 million votes), you can´t shift the percentages from 56.7 to 56 or from 42 to 42.7.

Back to lurking mode....

Good point, the whole thing is wonky and quite probably by design so we can't get a good enough fix to all chirp about it.

That avatar I don't recognize that formula other than to say I see Benzene and Pentene rings with Nitrogen in what might be considered a long chain Carbon. It could be my decades ago Organic and Biochemistry knowledge is fading on me.

link   
AJ keeping it real....and on-topic.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 11/12/20 (Thu) 22:20:17b3a95d (1) No.11618946

Shall we play a game?

[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming

NCSWIC

www.cisa.gov...

Who stepped down today [forced]?

www.cisa.gov...

More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

qanon.pub...
edit on 12-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

But it does though....

They took .006% of the vote from Trump and directly gave it to Biden. This was just one instance. Imagine this happening all over the place, in every precinct that these machines were used! Perhaps I am way off here, but thats what it looks like to me.

Like a Mafia ring taking their cut.

These people doing this are a Mafia in their own right.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Who really won the election?

A) Trump
B) Biden
C) The Cryptocracy
D) The Archons
E) All of above

Rhetorical, no reply necessary, just a thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
2020-11-12 7:20 p.m.:17 PDT Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
ID: b3a95d

Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
www.cisa.gov...
Who stepped down today [forced]?
www.cisa.gov...
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards? 
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light. 
Q

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Been an off and on ATS lurker for 15 years at least. Been following this thread since Part 3 iirc and want to thank everybody here who has contributed to it. I've learned so much. I feel that very soon we will be saying "It's all happening."

EDIT - great, just realized I'm posting this during new drops. How rude of me lol

edit on 12-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: X

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

A) Trump
B) Biden
C) The Cryptocracy
D) The Archons
E) All of above

I like how you included the Archons. But lets not leave the "Archon Agents" out of the equation. After all, those are the ones humanity interfaces with, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

A portion of them are afraid to say no.

The survey can be structured to get a desired result, such as...

Make the previous questions affirmative and pro-American.

Using an authority figure, like Lester Holt, gets "better" results, especially when the "correct" answer is suggested.

etc, etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
More than usual. Look at types. There are 13 H60's up which seems high.
The Pilatus 28a Spectre Spec Ops are all around Pensacola; maybe a practice run.
There are call signs XXX and XXXX.
There is a C27J spec ops up over San Fran heading east maybe toward Sacramento but he may just be circling

globe.adsbexchange.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: FlyingFox

Could be a psyop seed for sure.

That subject generates a lot of hits and views.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

It just hit me.

Winner winner. UN paid dinner!

link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, re #4951 - some DECODES:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b3a95d No.11618946 📁
Nov 12 2020 22:20:17 (EST) NEW
Shall we play a game?
[N]othing [C]an [S]top [W]hat [I]s [C]oming
NCSWIC
www.cisa.gov...📁
Who stepped down today [forced]?
www.cisa.gov...📁
More coming?
Why is this relevant?
How do you 'show' the public the truth?
How do you 'safeguard' US elections post-POTUS?
How do you 'remove' foreign interference and corruption and install US-owned voter ID law(s) and other safeguards?
It had to be this way.
Sometimes you must walk through the darkness before you see the light.
Q

1) SPURIOUS SPACE on lines 11 and 13 is telling us Nov 13th!

2) Timestamp sums to 77, time and datestamp sums to 130.

3) Post Delta from #4950 = 47:38 = 11.11

4) Remove the brackets from line 2 and you get:
othing an top hat s oming

5) NOTE: Line 12: "It had to be this way" - 14 posts with ONLY WAY
a) #14 = 1st DURHAM boat picture
b) The only way is the military (#26),
c) Truth and TRANSPARENCY is the only way (other 13 posts)

d) Therefore expect Military and DECLAS starting tomorrow?

6) #4951 is PRIME662

7) USUAL DECODES point to posts:
17, 22, 26, 68, 203, 320, 485, 511, 527, 1020, 2017, 2220, 3420, 4738

edit on 12-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

A) Trump
B) Biden
C) The Cryptocracy
D) The Archons
E) All of above

I like how you included the Archons. But lets not leave the "Archon Agents" out of the equation. After all, those are the ones humanity interfaces with, right?

Yes. Ironically...

ARCHON™ (ARchitecture for Cooperative Heterogeneous ON-line systems) was Europe's largest ever project in the area of Distributed Artificial Intelligence (DAI). It devised a general-purpose architecture, software framework, and methodology which has been used to support the development of DAI systems in a number of real world industrial domains.

ResearchGate

Also, ResearchGate is partially funded by Baal Gates. The uncanny connections just never end.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It just hit me.

Yep.
I don't see trumps swamp infested administration nor the neocons out there going against the system and biden will get it.

Trump going on the tabloid circuit (twitter,foxnews,etc) is to ease the transition and let people get numb to it as time passes while hearing what they want.

the lawsuits will find some wrong doing but not enough to make a difference and Barr and other neocons will confirm no evidence of wrong doing.

I think trump was either played as the useful idiot or he is part of the swamp. IMO I think its the former of the two and is pro america. Unfortunately the dumbarse kept hiring from within the swamp and is now dependent on the swamp to win the election.

edit on 071130America/ChicagoThu, 12 Nov 2020 22:07:55 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join