It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Wait, the CCP was involved in something Hunter did. Weird that. Even weirder is Big CCP Tech censors access.

IanMIlesCheong following.

Twit's locking folks out. I say dump the whole lot of Parrot and Hunter on Kun and let the real journalists have at it.

Whoa! They are discussing foreign payoffs!!! That is huge!!!

It really is true: everything the Democrats accuse Trump of is something they're going themselves.
edit on 15-10-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

We had a good run you guys.

See you in the concentration camps, Joe.

Look for the guy that looks like me. That'll be me.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

We need to have a spreadsheet somewhere with everyone who wants to participate's contact information - at least an email address - so that we can coordinate and get back together once the S hits the Fan. I know Dashen has done some work in that area, but as far as I know there is no list with everyones email address.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

We had a good run you guys.

See you in the concentration camps, Joe.

Look for the guy that looks like me. That'll be me.

Hell, yeah. When they clap irons on me, I'll firmly state:

"You don't want to do this. I'm Lance, the attorney at law!"

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Last post came back with page 51,52,53 LOL had to refresh

only happen on these Q thread

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I tried to search for it and couldn't find anything, but has anything come up on a company named 2 Sigma? Or anything related to a person by the name of Yury Kalnitsky?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

DJT retweeted this.

It is beyond painful. But it is indicative of how the ignorant proclaim their ignorance with pride. I've seen in here in this thread and in my life at every turn. I see how folks fail to understand anything rudimentary at all, but parrot back talking points they were programmed with. Most people are not learning, they are demanding the world conform to their already perfect understanding of everything.

Even worse, in the case of these two, their "reasons" are simply because "it shouldn't be this way but another." Their reasons, literally, are "we're a Republic (ish) but I think we should be more mob rule, as such, that's why ACB can't be confirmed." I expect they apply this to physics as well, construction, law and even relationships.

This makes the world a difficult place to live in where ignorance is bliss, and the expression of that ignorance, is not only popular, it is seen as more evolved. The clone-bots matter not to me, but I've seen human folks attempt to school me often enough - even here, using absolute ignorance of the topic and the facts and their unwillingness to learn is beyond disheartening.

THIS is what the problem is. It isn't DJT, or Biden or the rest, it is the blissful ignorance so much of the population lives in and their willingness to sell fellow human beings out for the right to live in it. Folks have stopped learning, they are too often just parrots of talking points which they seek to impose on the entirety of the population without regard to anyone or anything.

These are the folks who want to turn off all power generators while we wait for the "alternative." They're the folks who want to release all prisoners, figuring they are all wrongly in jail. They're the folks who think the law is colloquial, malleable made to fit their feelings. These are folks who think because today's job is within walking distance ALL folks should walk to work right now or be put in jail using laws they made up on the spot.

Idiocracy would be Orwell's Opus were he to have been forced to live through its creation.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nothing comes up for his name in Cyrillic either.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: 1010set

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

On mobile and about to go to bed but curious where the gps coordinates land.

May wish to double check my effort, but I'm coming up with just outside Xuzhou, China.

ETA: Used the decimal - 34.045167, 118.255333

The GPS coords are North / West Longitude. You need to add a dash (-) like so:

34.045167, -118.255333

Is that some kind of weird-a** apple default? How would they designate a coordinate to the east of Greenwich?

Cheers

Okay, found this. But we appear to be missing this piece of the puzzle?

GPS Longitude Ref GPS:LongitudeRef GPS Longitude Ref tells whether the picture was taken in the eastern or western hemisphere.

Or I am just blind at this point.

Cheers

Just to be clear the 4 pics in question are from the NY Post article.

Ok, I'll take the punch in the arm for not posting all the GPS data. Sorry for the confusion.

Jean jacket,no shirt:
Filename - hunter-biden-6.jpg
ImageDescription - HUNTER BIDEN pictures recovered from Hunter Biden's hard drive - MUST  ASK PHOTODESK BEFORE USING
Make - Apple
Model - iPhone X
Software - Photos 4.0
DateTime - 2018:06:23 16:33:09
DateTimeOriginal - 2018:06:23 16:33:09
DateTimeDigitized - 2018:06:23 16:33:09
Lens Make - Apple
Lens Model - iPhone X back dual camera 6mm f/2.4

GPS information: -
GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLatitude - 34 2.71 0 (34.045167)
GPSLongitudeRef - W
GPSLongitude - 118 15.32 0 (118.255333)
GPSAltitudeRef - Sea level
GPSAltitude - 77 m
GPSTimeStamp - 23 33 2
GPSImgDirectionRef - True direction
GPSImgDirection - 322.810852
GPSDateStamp - 2018:06:23

For Goog maps or Goog Earth app:

34.045167, -118.255333

Lat: 34° 2'42.60"N
Long: 118°15'19.20"W
--------------------------
Bathtub scene:
Filename - hunter-biden-2.jpg
ImageDescription - HUNTER BIDEN pictures recovered from Hunter Biden's hard drive - MUST  ASK PHOTODESK BEFORE USING
Make - Apple
Model - iPhone 8 Plus
Software - Photos 4.0
DateTime - 2018:08:27 15:39:25
DateTimeOriginal - 2018:08:27 15:39:25
DateTimeDigitized - 2018:08:27 15:39:25
Lens Make - Apple
Lens Model - iPhone 8 Plus front camera 2.87mm f/2.2

GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLatitude - 34 7.06 0 (34.117667)
GPSLongitudeRef - W
GPSLongitude - 118 21.58 0 (118.359667)
GPSAltitude - 250 m
GPSTimeStamp - 22 39 23
GPSImgDirection - 248.585281
GPSDateStamp - 2018:08:27
-------------------------------
Crack pipe scene: (House in Malibu CA)
Filename - hunter-biden-4.jpg
Make - Apple
Model - iPhone 8 Plus
Software - Photos 4.0
DateTime - 2018:10:04 07:12:24
DateTimeOriginal - 2018:10:04 07:12:24
DateTimeDigitized - 2018:10:04 07:12:24
Lens Make - Apple
Lens Model - iPhone 8 Plus back dual camera 3.99mm f/1.8

GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLatitude - 34 2.9 0 (34.048333)
GPSLongitudeRef - W
GPSLongitude - 118 40.880001 0 (118.681333)
GPSAltitude - 47 m
GPSTimeStamp - 14 11 50
GPSDateStamp - 2018:10:04
------------------------------
Close-up face shot w/cigarette

Filename - hunter-biden-7.jpg
Make - Apple
Model - iPhone X
Software - Photos 4.0
DateTime - 2018:08:03 21:30:17
DateTimeOriginal - 2018:08:03 21:30:17
DateTimeDigitized - 2018:08:03 21:30:17
Lens Make - Apple
Lens Model - iPhone X front camera 2.87mm f/2.2

GPSLatitudeRef - N
GPSLatitude - 36 6.83 0 (36.113833)
GPSLongitudeRef - W
GPSLongitude - 115 11.91 0 (115.198500)
GPSAltitude - 680 m
GPSTimeStamp - 4 30 14
GPSImgDirection - 110.080925
GPSDateStamp - 2018:08:04
-----------------------

Re: RsaWarhawk, IAMTAT, everyone else - thanks for the additional info!

Re: pteridine - Yes, I seen the same regarding the GPS coords landing in a parking lot. From experience with cameras (not phones) the GPS coordinates that are written to the image Exif data are not always accurate like a Garmin GPS in your car. They can be a few hundred yards off.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Melania talks about her bout with The Rona. It's going to get ZERO attention HERE

I was very fortunate as my diagnosis came with minimal symptoms, though they hit me all at once and it seemed to be a roller coaster of symptoms in the days after. I experienced body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time.I chose to go a more natural route in terms of medicine, opting more for vitamins and healthy food.

I encourage everyone to continue to live the healthiest life they can. A balanced diet, fresh air, and vitamins really are vital to keep our bodies healthy. For your complete well-being, compassion and humility are just as important in keeping our minds strong.

How dare she experience the flu without death. How dare she imply a healthy lifestyle is somehow a contributing factor in health.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: defuntion

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

So some new texts just came out indicating that Noe requires Hunter to give him HALF of his pay for every crooked deal they do. And he’s treated like crap by the rest of the Biden family. Perhaps he’s sick of the charade? Maybe he’s just ready to stop lying and stop being treated like crap?

Anyone else starting to get the feeling we might soon see a Hunter "suicide"....?

And/or Joe suddenly dying of COVID. It does seem like the walls are starting to close in on the Biden family.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

We need to have a spreadsheet somewhere with everyone who wants to participate's contact information - at least an email address - so that we can coordinate and get back together once the S hits the Fan. I know Dashen has done some work in that area, but as far as I know there is no list with everyones email address.

There is still dashen's website, right? Think most of us have an account on it. But, yea I get what you're saying regards to email addy.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, this has to be IT.
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube dropping people like flies. Media not touching the Biden story and it is only the tip of the iceberg. They are really going to freak when it all starts coming out.
They are running scared!
panic. Panic. PANIC.

This will not end well for them. It is going to Blow Up YUGE.

Everyone prepared?
Got your Popcorn and a frosty beverage handy?
This is going to be good.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Chanel

Narrative: Hunter has a severe addiction (victim) none of what he is a part of is connected to Joe, including his delusions of importance. Joe worked to help his son recover, but addictions are hard to address for those unwilling to change. Joe is the real victim. Something something conspiracy theory.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Oh yeah. Get us all GITMO’d as a group discount, lol. I suggest new screen names. Some obscure cooking forum.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

At the very least we could set up our own Discord server.

Not like the Feds dont already know who each and every one of us are.
edit on 15-10-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Still catching up, but now Im beginning to think the Dems HAD to run Biden to pay back his and maybe Hillarys debts or promises they made while still in office.Blackmail could also be in the mix.

Q is dropping btw

It needs to be asked: What happens if China decides the Clinton/Biden cartel was a bad investment, and it's time to cut their losses? China is right up there with Israel on the list of the most Machiavellian regimes on Earth.

This could be what leads to the Suicide Weekend. (Or rather, the "Suicide" Weekend.)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

At the very least we could set up our own Discord server.

It’s reaching a tipping/boiling point where something dramatic has to happen.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This. All of this.
Intellectual laziness.

ETA: This I believe is tied to the new push in STEM for kids. They rarely read literature in school anymore and if they do, it is "woke" lit. I actually heard a person claim they had "de-colonized" their bookshelf FFS. I think taking away literature and book burning amounts to taking away any critical thinking skills a person could develop. Not being able or encouraged to read and reflect on human nature and the experiences of a wide range of times and places and peoples....not being encouraged to THINK...a travesty. We've dumbed down the education system and stopped asking for real thought. No wonder we are where we are...

thefederalistpapers.org...
edit on 15-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

They have already completely nuked all Q related content from

1. Facebook
2. YouTube
3. Twitter
4. Reddit
5. Pintrest

Those 5 sites alone probably make up 90% of the social media traffic in the world today. Places like ATS, out on the "fringes" of the internet are the only places where free thought and free discussion are still allowed.

Its getting hairy out there, people.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join