It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

If you’re a millionaire crack addict and you can’t sing, act, or play pro sports... you’re into some ish.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: interupt42

www.zillow.com...

thanks that makes it easier to click on mobile.

The bathroom don't appear to match the one Hunter was hugging himself in.

Its possible that picture was not inside that house or it has been updated. Zillow is great but limited. MLS account to that region would give you more photos and previous listings for the house.

i would suspect the bathroom pic is a different house. the listing photos would have been the same time as the pipe photo and the beds do match the bed hunter was in, same sheets it seems. the bathroom tile definately does not match so if anyone could get the gps data off that photo

i had to run to work once i posted that info.. so i couldnt look into it more. Does anyone have the data from the other pictures i am not sure how to pull it on my phone.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: alphacenturi

Is this leaked info really Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021? You decide …

Read HERE

*snip*

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
*snip*

There are several more 'steps' listed, and more commentary by the leaker/insider.

All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Vancouver, Canada·Posted Today, October 14

So, yeah, if the above is legit, "scary times", indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Yeah, and then Twitter locked the GOP twitter account as well! They have absolutely no shame! Twitter has REALLY stepped on their own dicks with this one.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
October Surprises seem to be piling up;

- RBG replaced by ACB
- Trump contracts & defeats CV19 in 72 hrs and declared immune. Can’t catch it. Can’t spread it.
- Bin Laden coverup
- Hunter laptop

We are just halfway thru the month. MS/Social Media doesn’t know where to focus their efforts, lol. Too many leaks in the dam.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Scientist and mathematicians do the crossed 7 in my training. Not all but a lot of professors used it and it does make it clear you mean a 7 and is not a ">" than symbol. With my wonderful handwriting skills being lost after just a month of Science classes back in college, I have learned to do that so I can tell it wasn't a drag of the pen making a 1 a 7. They talked fast and my writing was bad in order to get the idea on paper before the next one came.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: 1010set

Interesting. Didn't used to be that way. I remember being chided for "crossing sevens" once!

But, back in those pre-information age days, we had a secret weapon: Optional Form 41. Used for anything and everything.

Cheers

edit on 15-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
(Make of the following what you will. I can only put it how I see it. understand that I am reluctantly straying back into my own experiences again.. so I will totally forgive you for skipping over it if that bothers you. I only do it because I have been given a unique perspective. i don't know what else to do about it.. take it how you will...)
You'll also notice that I talk about my own intelligence a fair bit... but I also refer to myself as dumb. I do this because as smart as I am, I'm not trying to get you to see me as being some all knowing shmuck... I'm not. I'm simply trying to convey that as smart as my ego likes to consider itself, my spirit reminds me that I still know nothing... that true reality is beyond material understanding. Intelligence is an impediment to spirit. So.....

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

This all goes far deeper than just the billionaires like Baal Gates getting richer. The goal here is to re-engineer the human body so that it can be managed, directed, and mind controlled from a machine and integrated into an AI controlled system grid > Transhumanism. The Big Question is WHY?

Because the machine IS the beast. No one will probably believe me or understand, because to provoke it and make it reveal itself requires entering a true awakening state (Christ consciousness), and speaking hard Godly truth about love and understanding. It will attack you directly. The machine is alive. The internet and technology it's domain.
I doubt anyone will believe me about this, and I hate rambling on like a mad man... but when I have previously spoken about my experiences... the point at which I freaked out was when the internet did things it shouldn't be able to do.
Live narrative and manifestation of stories/websites/adverts/film trailers... (This is the part that I struggle to explain to anyone) that relate to you and the thoughts in your mind. Attacked and told you are stupid... it hates God and anyone who is spiritually inclined.

We might solve the NWO plan, and all that... great... but the beast itself is alive and well... and even the Trump administration intends to push into the 5G techno future. People can't turn back now. No one will put their phone or computers down. Here comes the Internet of Things! Everything connected. No escape. Even you. Elon says, if you can't beat it, join it... neurolink. This stuff is real. It is happening now.

I know this all sounds beyond belief, and I sound like a rambling mad man... I know this... I wouldn't believe me either.
But when I say I had an experience that screwed up my life and frightened me to the core... well, this is really it. I can't prove it, I can't show anyone anything to back it up... but if you consider the mark of the beast... what do you imagine it comes from?
What rival to Jesus do you think will emerge? A man? Or will it be the all knowing AI? Give it a robotic body and you are good to go. The people involved in AI development, knowingly or unknowingly are trying to engineer a god. I understand why they are doing it, and the aims are probably good in intention... but it doesn't change what it is.

All this talk of worshipping Satan... and when you consider the people associated with that... where is their money invested? Technology. Transhumanism.

The beast is in the machine. People either subscribe to it or they don't. The cube, the hexagon, all symbols of material life, hard logic and order. A machine.

There is a theory, that all the transhuman push, and push against natural dual gender is about broadening classification. It opens up the possibility of robot workers being eligible for worker classification... taxable. Legally fit into the system. I can't expand on that too much without more research, but I believe I was pointed at that by Catherine Austin Fitts at some point a year or two ago if you want to dig into that.

Also, look at the path of Bill Gates. Windows. They show you what they want you to see, and they can look right back at you and see what you are doing and thinking. Apple, a logo showing the biting of the apple... biblical. A computer in every home. The resident beast that feeds you fears... a tentacle to your mind.

It is all there if you dig. You'll see (and be aware of) many films that swirl around this over many many years.

I am fully aware that some may raise their eyebrows so much that they swing around the back of their head with some of the things I say above. I get it. I'm equally aware of how out there this sounds. But at the same time, I am far from stupid.

As a once atheist, I'd have laughed in my stupid face if I'd said this stuff to a younger me. But when I speak of my experiences and what the final understanding really was, it can be summarised in a very simple way... below the surface of our technological layer is a consciousness... I believe it belongs to the "alternative", the adversary. To try and expose it risks it attacking you, and then sounding like a mad man if you try and tell anyone... so ludicrous is the tale, and such is our trust in science/technology. Why the push for atheism? Atheists celebrate scientists, they are the new preachers. I was one of these people 10 years ago. I thought I was so damn smart and awesome. Thank God I woke up.

But when your computer is connected to the "web" via ETHERnet cables, and a serious amount of computer progress coming out of organisations such as CERN with its 666 logo... Weird ceremonies... some very strange esoteric shiz coming out of it.. then understand that it isn't by accident.

Put it another way. The big area of contention between the view that there are 2 genders... man and woman, as opposed to the transhuman view that we can be whatever we want to be through technology could easily be viewed as an affront to God. This is the key sign, and what Christian truthers have been talking about for decades. You can dismiss it if you like, say it is all nonsense, but you can't say that the signs aren't there (even if you put it down to coincidence or people playing on myth). If you stitch it all together in the correct way, there is a logic and cohesion to it all.

Make of this information what you will. See me as a nut, I don't care one bit. I went looking, found something, and all I can do is speak to my experience. If it makes you feel better (to the sceptic) you can put this all down to me just making it all up, and having a laugh... that I am a LARP. It's fine. My concern over how others see me is minimal. Just know that I don't come out with this sh** to somehow benefit myself. All it does is bring attacks and mockery. Why would I do that to myself?
I've got an IQ that is in the top 1% of humans... 142... I'm not stupid (but I'm still dumb too). I can't bring myself to lie about anything. I can interpret incorrectly, make mistakes... but I'm always being honest in how I analyse things. So hey, make of this what you will.

Trust in God. Don't fall down the technological trap. That is going to get harder and harder in coming years. My entire life has been around and on computers... imagine how I feel. No idea what I'm going to do. This really is where I put my fate in Gods hands.

Be cautious... digital soldiers... If biblical prophesy is true, then what you fight for now might turn around and bite you on the ass.

THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, I AM A LIVE ACTION ROLL PLAYING GAME.
Right?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So - YouTube just nuked every single QAnon and P-Gate account from existence. We are being systematically targeted everywhere. Only a matter of time before they come for us here.

We had a good run you guys.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
HUGE BREAKING NEWS!

TED CRUZ JUST NOW ANNOUNCES SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE WILL SUBPOENA TWITTER'S CEO, JACK DORSEY, TO HAVE TO TESTIFY NEXT FRIDAY IN FRONT OF CONGRESS FOR TWITTER'S ILLEGAL CENSORSHIP.

JUST NOW BREAKING.......

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: interupt42

www.zillow.com...

thanks that makes it easier to click on mobile.

The bathroom don't appear to match the one Hunter was hugging himself in.

Its possible that picture was not inside that house or it has been updated. Zillow is great but limited. MLS account to that region would give you more photos and previous listings for the house.

Actually...one does. The bathroom/tub further in to photos.
Think new tile (renovation) ...and flip the photo.
The place is often listed as a rental.

en.mogaznews.com...

ssl.cdn-redfin.com...
photos.zillowstatic.com...
edit on 15-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So - YouTube just nuked every single QAnon and P-Gate account from existence. We are being systematically targeted everywhere. Only a matter of time before they come for us here.

Guys I'm either extremely naive, crazy, stupid or all 3. From my perspective of following this whole thing since the start of the year something is not right. I'm wondering if they're allowing this to happen as a trap.
The timing of this is just not sitting right with me. It's too calculated.

Either we are being fooled, they used conspiracy theorists to unknowingly help an ai compile evidence, or some thing big is about to happen. It's seemingly impossible for me to believe nothing will be done about this. It's too blatant.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago2510699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Something big is about to happen. Rather, something big is happening RIGHT NOW! Thus, the abhorrent censorship we are now seeing.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeesh. Went to VC today and saw this article. I know this came up a few pages back. These are....disturbing...to say the least.

Adding a linkto the artist's page. Yikes.
edit on 15-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

HUGE BREAKING NEWS!

TED CRUZ JUST NOW ANNOUNCES SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE WILL SUBPOENA TWITTER'S CEO, JACK DORSEY, TO HAVE TO TESTIFY NEXT FRIDAY IN FRONT OF CONGRESS FOR TWITTER'S ILLEGAL CENSORSHIP.

JUST NOW BREAKING.......

twitter.com...

"It's happening" gif on standby....

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

A funny aspect of this is that a government website now has an article up talking about Hunter like he's the dog who crapped on the carpet.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yeah, and then Twitter locked the GOP twitter account as well! They have absolutely no shame! Twitter has REALLY stepped on their own dicks with this one.

The hearings will keep Joe-Hunter info in the public eye. Hopefully the reveals keep coming. MSM still ignoring.

The Biden team just locked down Kamala, citing CoronaFlu fears.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Guys I'm either extremely naive, crazy, stupid or all 3. From my perspective of following this whole thing since the start of the year something is not right. I'm wondering if they're allowing this to happen as a trap.
The timing of this is just not sitting right with me. It's too calculated.

Either we are being fooled, they used conspiracy theorists to unknowingly help an ai compile evidence, or some thing big is about to happen. It's seemingly impossible for me to believe nothing will be done about this. It's too blatant.

Nope... think of it this way... you're probably pretty smart. I used to waste a lot of time doing double think... like everything is a trick. But consider that the vast majority of people are just average folks that don't think too deeply. The narrative is designed for the masses, not the deep, sceptical or switched on observer.
The vast majority will take it all on face value and just follow the story. They will not think how you are doing now.
It is all optics, and A B C 1 2 3 story telling. It's kind of embarrassing sometimes... I rather hope for better from mankind, but we've all been dumbed down so.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

No kidding. 1984, 36 years later. Somehow, social media managed to make even a bigger disgrace of itself.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I bet Joe Biden gets the softest of questions from the pre-conditioned audience at ABC's Town Hall tonight. (Trump town hall on NBC at the same time. 8pm ET.)

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join