It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Watching Parler now.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Be watchful, folks.

With so many channels of information being suppressed, our discussions here are an island of free speech in a sea of censorship. Liable to attract not only shills but outright attacks.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
10 and 2

[J]oe [B]iden.

Not to waste space. Insufferable does NOT get Joe's votes.

I know the ignorant will claim what Joe's votes go to her but they DO NOT. The votes cast are void if Joe drops out - period.

I know the ignorant will say "yeah, The Constitution that gives the right to vote says to a man, but it means party now and Joe's votes are for the party not a particular person." Watch MSDNC try and make the case that a vote is Blue vs Red, not DJT vs Another.

The mail in ballots are invalidated if he Drops out or Dead. In person voting arrives for those who want to vote for Insufferable or Micky Mouse via write in if they wish, but there is no two party system in The Constitution and no ruling on the matter is even needed.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

All of those and more are very welcome to come to Rumble.

Rumble Videos

Many conservative people and groups have already transitioned.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Biden Family heavily involved in 'Darkness To Light' (D2L)...via Beau Biden Foundation.
www.d2l.org...

Irony?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Be watchful, folks.

With so many channels of information being suppressed, our discussions here are an island of free speech in a sea of censorship. Liable to attract not only shills but outright attacks.

Cheers

Check out this novel approach to censorship. I stumbled upon it while looking for news feed apps-

Stop It Grandpa Chrome extension

Boomer parents becoming increasingly radical over time? Got a friend who's starting down the path of white supremacy? Thinking your friends are sneaking in that direction and it's freaking you out? No problem! Just get this app onto their browser and they'll be redirected from their favorite propaganda to more rational news sources. It's like child block for the elderly!

Currently blocked websites: Fox News, Breitbart, CNS News, Conservative Review, Daily Caller, Daily Signal, Daily Wire, Drudge Report, The Federalist, Free Republic, Gateway Pundit, Infowars, Independent Journal Review, Lifezette, Louder with Crowder, Newsmax, PJ Media, Rebel Media, Right Side Broadcasting Network, Townhall, Twitchy, Free Beacon, Western Journal, WorldNetDaily, Hot Air, Michelle Malkin's blog, Powerline, RedState, and more! Currently blocked twitters: realDonaldTrump, foxnews, GOP, and more!
Currently blocked instagrams: stopplayingchurch, usaconservative1776, conservative_muricans, conservative.american and more! Currently blocked Facebooks: DonaldJTrumpJr, AmericanConservativeMedia, stopplayingchurch, and more!

No worries though, the developer says "It's all in good fun".

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Biden Family heavily involved in 'Darkness To Light' (D2L)...via Beau Biden Foundation.
www.d2l.org...

Irony?

'Darkness To Light' deals with children of sexual abuse.
Irony, indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Sick. They are proud of that product. Not convinced it is in jest.

Cheers
edit on 15-10-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Setting the censorship precedent for things to come or forever buried:

Epstein saga
Maxwell criminal & civil suit
Hillary Emails & Blackberry's
Weiner laptop (CP & blackmail)
Hunter laptop (CP, finances, blackmail)
DNC server
Snowden/Assange
Barr, Durham, Huber
Benghazi
OBL - 9/11
Ukrainegate
Haiti
CFoundation
Vax controversy

I think the senior Dems were ordered by a higher power/entity to fall on their swords and the Hunter controversy just adds another nail in the coffin. IDK, the manner in which everything is moving, my opinion could change by end of day.

8kun appears down for me. Anyone pro-Trump / conservative right leaning influencers with high follower count appears to have been nuked. Ted Cruz announced will file a subpoena to have @jack appear next Friday in front of Congress.

Ted Cruz C-SPAN video

Clear and Present Danger? I'd say we're on the precipice.

edit on 15-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

He says it's for "making Thanksgiving a little less terrifying".
Something is seriously wrong with these people.
edit on 10 15 2020 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"Mark it down. October 14, 2020, the day the most powerful monopolies in American history tried to hijack American democracy by censoring the news & controlling the expression of Americans. BigTech v America"
Josh Hawley - Constitutional lawyer.

Well, if we all get censored/silenced I guess we could meet somewhere out in the desert or mountains, evading the round-up while the final hour approaches in sitting around the camp fire telling conspiracy stories, reminiscing about ATS adventures and sing kumbaya while dashen comes up with a plan.😂 Hope I/we can still joke around a few weeks from now.

I'm sure this is preaching to the choir but, this is not the time to panic and hide under a rock. Personal planning & preparedness (food, water, shelter, firearms & toothbrush) will get us all through whatever is coming. Whatever became of "The Best Is Yet To Come.?"

Agree, more than ever that something quite dramatic is about to happen...explosion or implosion. It's getting downright nasty out there.

Odd coincidence is back in 2011, RIM Blackberry service went down worldwide on October 10 and didn't come back until the 13th.....knocked out comms all over.

I am wondering if it wasnt a faulty switch....possibly a massive hack.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Well, this has to be IT.
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube dropping people like flies. Media not touching the Biden story and it is only the tip of the iceberg. They are really going to freak when it all starts coming out.
They are running scared!
panic. Panic. PANIC.

This will not end well for them. It is going to Blow Up YUGE.

Everyone prepared?
Got your Popcorn and a frosty beverage handy?
This is going to be good.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I tried to search for it and couldn't find anything, but has anything come up on a company named 2 Sigma? Or anything related to a person by the name of Yury Kalnitsky?

www.mylife.com...

www.twosigma.com...

Yury is a 3rd in my Linkedin contacts. Listed as manager of 2 Sigma.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
These are the people who would have turned in their Jewish neighbors.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What did Chanel Rion say about Hunter after she saw all of what is on the Hard Drive...something about "underage obsessions"?
Darkness To Light.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
twitter.com...

BREAKING: PROOF THE INFORMATION ON OSAMA BIN LADEN SENT BY ALAN PARROT WAS RECEIVED BY VP @JoeBiden

WHY WAS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION WORKING WITH IRAN TO PROTECT BIN LADEN?

Bin Laden was supposed to be the symbol used to represent “who did 911.”

Getting him was the primary excuse for the expanded US military presence in the Middle East following the wrap up of the Iraq “weapons of mass destruction” fiasco.

Killing Bin Laden “too early” would have made it increasingly difficult to justify US troops in that part of the world.
edit on 10/15/2020 by cimmerius because: For clarity

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

PM sent.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Q Drop 4873

(Ben Garrison cartoon about social media censorship)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: fb2de1 No.11085831 📁
Oct 15 2020 11:48:46 (EST) NEW

Anons were warned years ago of pending 'China [communist] style' tactic approaching re: censor and terminate any/all dissenting views.
They are not in control of their own platform(s).
EVERY ASSET DEPLOYED.
You didn't think it was just a conspiracy did you?
Q

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I tried to search for it and couldn't find anything, but has anything come up on a company named 2 Sigma? Or anything related to a person by the name of Yury Kalnitsky?

www.mylife.com...

www.twosigma.com...

Yury is a 3rd in my Linkedin contacts. Listed as manager of 2 Sigma.

Yeah....he was previously with DE Shaw.....Shaw being appointed by both Bill Clinton and Obama to the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.....

They tie in somehow with a lot of the BB stuff for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
FOX just reported the Comma-LA has suspended all in person campaign events at least through the weekend because two of her staffers (including chief of staff) have tested COVID positive.

Biden's staff insist he tested negative and continues to test negative.

She was supposed to "speak" at a "rally" near me in WNC today.

Local radio this morning: As of this morning, they had not been given a location for the event.

... and ...

They were charging reporters $80 to attend.

Then it got cancelled.

We've been having lots of rain, probably couldn't find any dead grass?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join