It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Remember...the thousands of photos in Hunt's laptop cover a span of 5 years.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think Dash cut off the bottom of that meme.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

1) SWOD re the POTUS tweet of last night's rally matching the Great Awakening picture, I have another point:

The picture shows only ONE crane with flag!

Compare to the Fire engines Q74 picture which had 2 cranes forming open topped pyramid with flag in the middle!

Is this saying we are now down to one side of the pyramid left to dismantle?

(Catching up so apols for not adding the pictures.)

2) The Gen Flynn picture in #4868 has an EYE and 44K in the heading:
a) Searching the post map there is ONLY ONE post with 44000 in... #3650 and the 44000 is in a tweet URL.
b) The tweet is about a guy with KU symbols on his hands in court for killing a Gambino mob boss!

edit on 15-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
"Mark it down. October 14, 2020, the day the most powerful monopolies in American history tried to hijack American democracy by censoring the news & controlling the expression of Americans. BigTech v America"
Josh Hawley - Constitutional lawyer.

Well, if we all get censored/silenced I guess we could meet somewhere out in the desert or mountains, evading the round-up while the final hour approaches in sitting around the camp fire telling conspiracy stories, reminiscing about ATS adventures and sing kumbaya while dashen comes up with a plan.😂 Hope I/we can still joke around a few weeks from now.

I'm sure this is preaching to the choir but, this is not the time to panic and hide under a rock. Personal planning & preparedness (food, water, shelter, firearms & toothbrush) will get us all through whatever is coming. Whatever became of "The Best Is Yet To Come.?"

Agree, more than ever that something quite dramatic is about to happen...explosion or implosion. It's getting downright nasty out there.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It sure looks like this is the 'boomerang' that we have been waiting for for a while.
Things are checking out. Email addresses match up for Hunter and the Burisma cat he was dealing with in Ukraine.
The data is not a 'hack' as social media giants and Democrats are calling it. Since the repairman was not paid and the customer did not return, the laptop and the contents were his to do with as he pleased.
Boomerang on the DOJ/FBI, as they had this stuff when the sham impeachment was taking place.
The sham impeachment based on a phone call where Trump asked a leader to look into corruption in Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hunter's laptop had a 'Beau Biden Foundation' sticker on it.
Re: "Darkness to Light"...

In 2010, as he and the Delaware Department of Justice prosecuted one of the worst pedophiles in the history of the United States, Beau brought Darkness to Light’s Stewards of Children® program to Delaware.

Stewards of Children® is a two-hour, facilitator-led training which teaches adults to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.

The Beau Biden Foundation has worked to fulfill Beau’s pledge to train 5% of Delaware’s adult population (35,000 adults to create a cultural shift in the state). To date, 30,000 adults in Delaware have been trained to be Stewards of Children, including 8,000 since the Foundation’s programming began in April 2016.

www.beaubidenfoundation.org...

Darkness To Light...www.d2l.org...
(bold/underline mine)
edit on 15-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
FOX just reported the Comma-LA has suspended all in person campaign events at least through the weekend because two of her staffers (including chief of staff) have tested COVID positive.

Biden's staff insist he tested negative and continues to test negative.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Thought for Uncle RICO Rudy.

Since Rudy has all of this Hunter stuff AND the Ukraine stuff from earlier, maybe it would be helpful to put together a timeline to show if "The Biden Crime Family" were still running this operation after leaving office using these emails and texts - even a loose one.

Q mentions the shadow gov of renOgade, but it seems that the Biden's were running another kind of scam entirely.

I know most won't listen or care, but I think it is important to get a feeling, even loosely, of the post 2016 timeline on this stuff. What was Biden trading for the efforts, if anything, and how was this sabotaging MAGA?

We know Ukraine, through much of 2019's digs, that Ukrainovitch Team Chalupa and more were actively working to destroy the US and MAGA, did The Biden Crime Family actions connect?

***This mountain of garbage just became the continental divide. It may have just entered the territory I warned of years ago - simply too much for a coherent linear narrative and might be working to overwhelm rather then awaken - at least some.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
8kun is currently down....

This is it people - the full court press that we have been warned was coming for the last 3 years.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Kamala and Joe about to get the COVID

www.npr.org...
"The Biden campaign has canceled Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris' travel through Sunday after two people traveling with her tested positive for the coronavirus."

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I almost think the Hunter labtop was released to obfuscate the OBL story.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I must've missed that. What site?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Apologies, did not know DASHEN had a website, or seem to have forgotten such , could you somehow forward such in a post please...........just in case. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Biden Family heavily involved in 'Darkness To Light' (D2L)...via Beau Biden Foundation.
www.d2l.org...
edit on 15-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well, if we all get censored/silenced I guess we could meet somewhere out in the desert or mountains

Dreamer.

We'll all be sipping on rum with a slice of lime . . . down there in that tropical clime.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
q aggragate site down too, it seems: qagg.news

isitdownorjust.me...

We have tried accessing the Qagg.news website using our servers and we were unable to connect to the website. If Qagg.news is also down for you then there is likely a problem with their servers. If you think this is an error you may proceed to the troubleshooting section to try to diagnose and resolve the problem.
------
So.... what is the next chess play?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm reminded, with everything going on of this Twilight zone clip

I'm not sure ATS will be shutting things down. I might be wrong, but I think this place serves another purpose.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I almost think the Hunter labtop was released to obfuscate the OBL story.

Possible. I’m not sold on that particular conspiracy. Yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
We exist in systems nested within systems. When the systems are balanced in polarity, there is a harmonic and unified symbiotic feedback loop. When imbalance occurs, duality is the result as one system siphons energy from other systems and creates a pyramidal power structure. Then the battle for dominance begins... just as humans have been subjugated to this system and now we are 'at war' to regain sovereignty and equilibrium...peace, harmony, unity...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is the latest list of the YouTube Purge of Patriots today

Can also add these names
Charlie Ward, Patriot Hour, McAllister, Blessed to Teach

They must know some really big breaking news is about you hit and they are taking these folks down now to stop them from covering it and getting the news out there.

This is so wrong on sooo many levels.

Forgot to add the sauce : Link to List
edit on 10/15/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join