It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I guess my question of the day is, knowing the Dems would cheat, why would Trump sit by and watch it happen when his winning of a second term is so important?

I get needing to show people what is going on, but wouldn't it have been better to win first, then show the world what the Dems did?

This. He could have literally exposed something new every single day he was in office if he wanted. Put a monitor up behind him, show videos, read, quotes, hold up documents,. He could be doing it now. Instead he would get into petty arguments that accomplished nothing. Kayleigh started doing it a bit but it was way too late and nowhere near enough people watched her. Very frustrating. But, he has to worry about the lives of his family too I guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
CNN called it for Biden

link
edit on 7-11-2020 by bradychick because: added link

link
edit on 7-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I guess my question of the day is, knowing the Dems would cheat, why would Trump sit by and watch it happen when his winning of a second term is so important?

I get needing to show people what is going on, but wouldn't it have been better to win first, then show the world what the Dems did?

The D machine is cracking ....

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

If he attacked it before the election it gets painted as HIM interfering. Impeachment #2. If he’s confident in the evidence collection capability to prove fraud, it’s safe to let it unfold. He damn nearly won it EVEN against the insane fraud numbers.

I do understand to a point. It's very frustrating as an honest voter to see what has happened to him though.

Again, I guess he didn't say it would be easy.

I'm very shocked by the extent of the dishonesty among so-called American citizens responsible for overseeing the voting. We dealing with some deep-rooted rot at the very base of the tree of liberty.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Eric Trump says the DNC is spamming their voter fraud hotline so people can't get through with legitimate complaints:

www.twitter.com...

But the Democrats don't have anything to worry about, right? 🙄
edit on 7-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
CNN has called it for Biden. My brother in law, and I’m sure many others stated “It’s official” we will see.
edit on 7-11-2020 by captinofcats because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

We dealing with some deep-rooted rot at the very base of the tree of liberty.

That is a product of the political party system. The party system is profoundly corrupt.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: captinofcats
CNN has called it for Biden. My brother in law, and I’m sure many others stated “It’s official” we will see.

Official? No. Someone forced CNN to call it. Just before the Rudy presser.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: captinofcats

Yep, the media can say what they want. It is true they have influence among the non-thinkers in our society. But in fact the electors do not vote until some time in December.

We'll see.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

LoL

100 percent PROJECTION

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The news networks don't make that determination. The government does.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
LIVE: Trump Campaign Holds Press Conference in Philadelphia, PA

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Trust me, they are looking at EVERYTHING. My friend is a mid-level Commissioned Officer in the Air Force. Although he’s a huge Trump hater, he’s also an American and a Patriot. He’s told me if anything was wonky that they found, regardless of which candidate it fell for, they would act swiftly.

Take that for what it’s worth....

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Welp - they’ve officially given PA to Biden somehow. He’s up by 30k votes with 98% reporting...and they call it, but somehow still can’t manage to call NC and AK for Trump.

This # is downright absurd.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Remember #55? qalerts.app...

We may be about to "LOOK TO TWITTER".

(Twitter is sure censoring our president's tweets though. What if they lock him out first?)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: captinofcats

Yep, the media can say what they want. It is true they have influence among the non-thinkers in our society. But in fact the electors do not vote until some time in December.

We'll see.

Cheers

I know, right? Just read some of the lefts’ responses to Eric Trump’s twitter post. They can’t even debate or come up with reasons. It’s all name calling and stupid memes.

Absolutely no critical thinking whatsoever. And they call us uneducated deplorables?!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Remember #55? qalerts.app...

We may be about to "LOOK TO TWITTER".

(Twitter is sure censoring our president's tweets though. What if they lock him out first?)

Our beloved POTUS is going to have to do another press conference to get his voice heard.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow... the momentum swung from Joe to POTUS with all of the fraud. MSM panicked and “projected” Joe as the winner. Short term shift of momentum. It’s not real so it’s not sustainable.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
In a way I'm glad this happened. The world has been pointing fingers at us for a while now regarding dirty moves over the decades, private wars, coups, assassinations.

It's good to have it all out in the open.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Official Statement from President Donald Trump: www.donaldjtrump.com...

FAKE NEWS media is declaring a "winner", based on false assumptions.

The process that will reveal the REAL winner of the Presidential election begins Monday November 9, 2020.

top topics

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join