It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: FlyingFox

I’ve got a good friend who is currently serving at NSA headquarters. He said ALL they have been focusing on is election security lately.

My concern is they’re looking at foreign interference, which is good, but it’s clear the home grown interference is the real issue.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thanks for that layman friendly explanation

You're welcome.

Now I'm going to add this, because I know people read the headline, get outraged, then wonder why nothing's happening:

Elections themselves are a process even though vote casting is an event (election day). The process involves pre-election (voter registration, ordering ballots, getting candidates approved, etc.); election (voting); and post-election (challenges and certification of results).

Talking now about post-vote casting process, before the votes are certified as accurate and a candidate declared a winner or loser, there is a time for post-voting challenges. Each state is different, but generally it's enough time to find evidence of violations that I noted above and present them to either the elections board or a court; but not so long that the "election" drags out forever.

Right now we're in that post-vote stage where challenges are to be presented. All this nonsense about "calling" a winner is just something the teevee people made up to get people to watch (remember when I was a kid, they'd say "6% of precincts reporting and we declare X as the winner" never made sense to me). And the earlier the teevee people can "call" a winner, the more people watch that station because everyone's rooting for their guy to win and anxious to find out if he won.

But the reality is that this process has to run its course, after which the results are reported to the appropriate official, and only then can the election be certified and winners declared.

I've been a lawyer a long time so I'm used to waiting for deadlines, having courts set deadlines weeks out even though we want a decision now. Not everyone is so patient.

So I hope that understanding what's going on in the process helps people to accept the coming day to day individual disappointments, and keep their eyes on the prize, which is a good, valid and honest election.
edit on 7-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

CISA has been quite active as well on the domestic front. If someone were to set a sting, it would make more sense to have a definitive way to prove the fraud in court.

I think the situation with the "glitch" in Michigan is the smoking gun. Hand counts showing the "glitch" flipping 6,000 votes in one county indicates one would just have to do a hand recount to prove the fraud.

Further, if you have a sting setup you would know how to prove the software was responsible for the fraud. Imagine if the forensics prove China was behind the software "glitches", and imagine if Hunter Bidens laptop has any mention of the 2020 election and software?

Either way this definitely isnt anywhere near over...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think the feds also need to start checking the social media accounts of these dem poll workers. They openly use social media to plan riots, on the local level (take Phili for example), it appears that the poll workers were coordinating their efforts on the local levels, they most certainly have used social media to coordinate their efforts.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Good idea. And in game chat logs

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good unrolled thread on Benford's Law:

Biden’s Vote Tallies apparently Violate Benford’s Law, everyone else follow across the country, except for Biden in key races. This is a test for catching election fraud, used by the State Department and forensic accountants.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Patty from 100% Fed Up Talks About Her Shocking Experience As a Poll Watcher at Detroit’s TCF Center On Wednesday following the Election (VIDEO)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Dominion's voting system is named the 5:5!
How qurious.

5:5

twitter.com...

In Texas, Dominion Voting Systems was turned down THREE TIMES for certification in state elections. It listed numerous reasons why the system had major security issues.

Dominion is now linked to voting irregularities in both MI & GA.

TEXAS KNEW

twitter.com...

Lumenari pointed out that the time magazine cover with the girl with the bandana mask has 5 5s in it. Five sets of five.
Weird.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I speculate widespread fraud has been detected and will be alleged. Tens of millions of votes or some such.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Interesting thought. Sounds plausible.

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Sounds about right. It seems my suspicions of electronic voting machines is not ill founded at all. It seems to me like an auditable paper trail ballot system with the ballot consisting of a single document or standard set of documents (if multiple sheets required for the vote), that is hand marked, would cut this potential for fraud. I don't see how you can ever truly secure a computer controlled voting kiosk or counting machine from fraud. I'd guess that with access to the equipment and enough time any such equipment could be manipulated.

Regardless, the election can't be accurately audited without a clear paper trail. A digital record can be manipulated with a lot less forensics. With a good clear paper trail, you should be able to catch most fraud if you are careful and paying attention.

What do you think?

a reply to: samuelsson

None of what you referenced makes any distinction as to whether the paper used to print the ballots was plain paper or extra special super secret election security paper. Furthermore, CISA guidelines absolutely do mandate ballot authentication protocols, one of the suggested of which is watermarked paper. This directive was issued to all state election departments, as is reported in journalism linked within this thread.

If you're just trying to say that DHS isn't printing the ballots themselves, well okay, I can buy that. If you're trying to say that most states don't have some means of ballot authentication, that is just incorrect.

Besides, that says nothing as to whether or not other agencies might be independently authenticating ballots through their own investigations. The military could be doing so as well for all we know.

a reply to: Lilroanie

Exactly. If such were occurring, it's not like they would report it to the newspaper the next day or something. That certainly wouldn't help their investigation much.

a reply to: CanadianMason
Ha! I figured he must be lurking about in this quagmire somewhere. His divestiture over the last few years seems to gain a little context what with the recent current events that we're seeing unfold here.
edit on 7-11-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
CNN getting antsy. They will call for Biden today.

Not that it matters

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
I think a good question to ask right now, looking ahead at the future of the electoral process, if something happens and all the BS ballots are sorted out and Trump is declared the winner, before going to court, will the ones responsible for this charade still be held responsible? Will the system be capable of being fixed if this does not go to court and the truth laid bare for all to see? What happens if nothing happens now, even when Trump takes his next four years? He is owed another term after this one due to the actions of the Dems during the first term. So that's eight years of Trump. Wonderful to think about. But, what happens after that? Does all this happen again as soon as the next presidency is up for grabs? Can Trump, during his next terms, fix this so it doesn't happen again, or can it only be fixed once the populace is fully aware of the snake that has been hiding in the reeds?

I think if we don't fix it, we're leaving ourselves wide open for more of the same. Sensible reform should be demanded by the people. Like I said to M1TA1 in my last post:

It seems my suspicions of electronic voting machines is not ill founded at all. It seems to me like an auditable paper trail ballot system with the ballot consisting of a single document or standard set of documents (if multiple sheets required for the vote), that is hand marked, would cut this potential for fraud. I don't see how you can ever truly secure a computer controlled voting kiosk or counting machine from fraud. I'd guess that with access to the equipment and enough time any such equipment could be manipulated.

Regardless, the election can't be accurately audited without a clear paper trail. A digital record can be manipulated with a lot less forensics. With a good clear paper trail, you should be able to catch most fraud if you are careful and paying attention.

What do you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Trey Trainor to Newsmax TV: Voter Fraud Is Taking Place Read Newsmax: Trey Trainor to Newsmax TV: Voter Fraud Is Taking Place

www.newsmax.com... &fbclid=IwAR1J24TJMicOudmi2PNmGnG316eX8PyRScqvCnNwkHfGpMBDWKIQ-8IDKyQ

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Comment on “Benford’s Law and the Detection of Election Fraud”

pdfs.semanticscholar.org...

link   
a reply to: Flesh699

A digital cult, and a domestic terror threat. Wow. If I didn’t know any better I would say those are slanderous and libelous statements.

link   

One helluva “glitch”

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

Read the above description.

In my hand is a mail in ballot. That ballot does NOT have any watermark of any sort on it at all. Nothing that comports with the above statement.

So, is the ballot a fake? Was it printed from a company that didn't bother following the rules? Was the above a suggestion, and could be ignored? Is it from Chayna?

I don't know, but I know it has none of the markings on it, nor does it have any other obvious features to separate it from a random piece of paper with printing on it. And I know 99 percent of the population didn't know to look.

For clarification, this is an unsolicited mail in ballot. Not the in person ballot.

It should be obvious that the ballot of diversity was created long long ago to be the tool of fraud. The subsequent arguments of "states rights" or "everyone is different" or "we can't make them all the same, impossible..." were excuses created AFTER the fact to justify the built in fraud.

The fact that we are even having the conversation or argument reveals the truth... "Voting is to GD important to be left in the hands of the population at large." Ergo, "so we do not now, nor have we ever, given the slave population the right to choose, we've given them right to cast a ballot and we never made the claim that vote would in fact matter in the end, as we're not that dumb."

Cranky just throwing something out there from Q "Rig for Red" Were the legal ballots rigged with the color red so that it would be easy to identify immediately which ballots were valid and which were illegal. Maybe there were different methods per state as to how to determine the validity of the ballets. Watermarks for certain states, a red color for California and maybe there are other ways that we are not aware of.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Once an agent, always an agent. Shipp is a company man. I don’t believe a word he says about anything.

Powell on the other hand - I believe her.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
11:30am (ET) presser from Trump Team. We will see what they have to provide the public to make the case for voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I guess my question of the day is, knowing the Dems would cheat, why would Trump sit by and watch it happen when his winning of a second term is so important?

I get needing to show people what is going on, but wouldn't it have been better to win first, then show the world what the Dems did?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I guess my question of the day is, knowing the Dems would cheat, why would Trump sit by and watch it happen when his winning of a second term is so important?

I get needing to show people what is going on, but wouldn't it have been better to win first, then show the world what the Dems did?

If he attacked it before the election it gets painted as HIM interfering. Impeachment #2. If he’s confident in the evidence collection capability to prove fraud, it’s safe to let it unfold. He damn nearly won it EVEN against the insane fraud numbers.

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join