It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the extra 7 ballots California!

George Papadopoulos
@GeorgePapa19
·
26m
“Hammer” and “scorecard” get familiar with these terms as they will be impacting this election big time

Twitter

@RealDonaldTrump
lawyer
@JaySekulow
: Manual recounts may be required in 30 states after report of computer program "glitch"...
Twitter

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"It's more than just another 4 year election..."

More = Rome (anagram). Given Bishop Vigano's letters and several Rome/Pope/Vatican references in drops that might be worth considering.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Things are hotting up... apparently this suspicious car outside the White House could have been a dry run:

Shane B. Murphy tweet, at 00:12 on 7th:

#Washington #DC
BREAKING:
🚨🚨
Unconfirmed reports of an “attempted attack” at the White House in DC moments ago.

Multiple emergency services are on location with a large (and expanding) crime scene. @dcfireems
have multiple apparatus on scene.

Credit: The Overton Report

edit on 7-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
In other news, Memory sticks used to program Philly's voting machines were stolen from election warehouse

A laptop and several memory sticks used to program Philadelphia’s voting machines were stolen from a city warehouse in East Falls, city officials confirmed Wednesday, setting off a scramble among elections officials to investigate the theft and ensure the machines could not be compromised before Election Day.

I wonder if this was white hats grabbing evidence of fraudulent activity? Or black hats hiding the evidence?

edit on 7-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wrote this in another thread. However, if they have the bootloader or example firmware/software update on a thumb drive.... this method of hacking I outline below is pointless. You can just modify the firmware and software machine code directly.

---

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This could also be a 3rd party hack gone wrong. I also have some experience in that field.

I think the easiest type of hack would likely be a memory hack. No matter how much encryption you use, unless they designed their own CPU or microprocessor with a proprietary instruction set, the machine code needs to be loaded into RAM and it could be manipulated.

Tally software is pretty straight forward. It will all come down to a single ADD or INCREMENT instruction. For example it will ADD one register (temp memory in the CPU) to another register. Like this:

(readable x86 instruction set)
add eax, ebx

(machine code)
01D8

So if the value of 1 was in eax, and the current total votes for Biden in ebx, it would add 1 to ebx. On any Windows machine I can in a few lines of code dump the memory of the tally software and search for "01D8" to find its location and change it to add 2 instead of 1. Or if I am familiar with the code I can search a very specific offset in memory from the start of the tally software machine code, or find a more specific and unique sequence of bytes if I know what other bytes come before and after it, and replace that.

You can even get fancy and create code caves that inserts its own instructions. This is more complex in nature, but would allow for more control. You basically find instructions and replace them with a JMP (jump) to another free part of memory you allocated. Then in that memory you have your own instructions, and then it returns back to the original JMP location to continue.

At any rate, this would require access to the machine in some way. Judging by the manufacturer's website there are some cases where you want to connect a USB printer or optional USB display.

See here at 1:23
www.dominionvoting.com...

Or here at 6:33
www.dominionvoting.com...

I imagine if either of these option are utilized the door to the port would be open, and all you would need to do is unplug the printer and plug in a USB thumb drive for a few seconds.

Seeing as though you can use a basic HP printer or a basic USB device with these devices means the operating system of this machine has proper USB device detection and driver loading sequence. Worst case scenario (if security is lax) you use a "rubber ducky" to act like a keyboard and send keystrokes that enters console commands and executes software on the thumb drive itself. I doubt that would be possible with these machines unless these people are stupid. However, there are more advanced things you can do when loading USB devices automatically which I won't go into detail here.

Long story short. When doing memory hacks it is really easy to crash the system. If you modify memory of a running program, it is possible to do so in a location that doesn't make sense for the program and it crashes that propram. This could be why these systems went down. The "hack" was designed for a slightly different version of the device, or something else went wrong.

Anyway, just thinking out loud here.
edit on 7-11-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I hope nobody is getting any Oklahoma City ideas for this weekend.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Smoking Gun Electronic Voter Fraud Caught Live On CNN!

edit on 7-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: onehuman
Okay really stupid question but its after midnight so there is that. For some reason I have it in my head there was a change a couple elections ago or somewhere along the line that Puerto Rico now also voted for President with us? I guess Im remembering wrong because Im not seeing any stats from that country as far as Election counts?

I remember Puerto Rico at the DNC 2016. Delegates announced their support for Hillary.

Oh Thank Thank Thank you for speaking up! I thought I was losing my mind. So if this is the case and they can vote, why arent we seeing their counts? I cant imagine they win that many points for either party on the ticket, but still even f its just a couple and Alaska finally chimed in that could put POTUS over yes?
Im kind of surprised Im the only one that seems to have noticed this

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Thanks for the trip down memory lane of coding in machine code!

The additional beauty is that you have to be an autist to understand the program because it's almost never documented.

Example - In the UK 3 of the main high street banks built their new software around the core transaction modules which were written in the '70s in machine code. They couldn't correct or update those core black box central modules because noone could understand them, so change was too risky! Result was that they had to just build newer systems around the outside of the black box rather than a total new build of the system - ergo 2000s IT systems still running 1970s software at their core. How do I know? In the 90s I chaired a software board that met once a quarter with exec board members of the 3 banks... I had convos with them at coffee breaks about it.

Got me wondering now - what new tools are there that can reverse engineer machine code into documented and understandable software? Oh wait, there's GHIDRA!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hey look... its my left hand. Its holding mail-in ballots. I know they are vulnerable to fraud, but its "not widespread" fraud, I will repeat that over and over for you. Here in my left hand is also a video of Trump complaining about unsolicited ballots and fraud, followed by another video about Trump's USPS hoax and slowing down the mail. Look at this left hand closely, don't take your eyes off of it.

Nevermind my right hand. It's not tabulating votes as it is tabulating votes as .
blackboxvoting.org...

Was it all sleight of hand?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wasn’t it a Clinton connected App/Software that the Dems used in the Iowa Caucus that failed (or maybe it DID work as designed)?

Forced that kickoff to the Dem primaries to be a disaster.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Wasn’t it a Clinton connected App/Software that the Dems used in the Iowa Caucus that failed (or maybe it DID work as designed)?

Forced that kickoff to the Dem primaries to be a disaster.

I believe you are correct.

Maybe Iowa was to test their "glitchware" ?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I spent a lot of time reverse engineering software. These days it is mostly for a software patent litigator. He will give me an executable without source code and I have to see if it infringes on his client's patents. In the past though, my job was "hostile integration". Extending functionality on old software systems that will never be replaced and never be upgraded otherwise.

Spent a lot of hours in OllyDbg. WinDbg is ok too. This is mostly for attaching a debugger to a running program, setting breakpoints in curious areas of the code that interest me, and jumping through instructions one at a time and watching every instruction the CPU is performing in real-time. With very clever snooping and placements of break points, and following code forward and backwards from jumps and returns, you can map out exactly what the program does and find areas of interest that you might want to "patch".

Tools like IDA Pro are really nice too. Ghidra is awesome, its like a free IDA Pro. It's really helpful for decompiling the code that for the most part is obfuscated. Names of functions and variables are lost after compiling unless you have the symbol files. So those tools help you rename functions and variables, and its applied throughout the rest of the code to make it easier to read. As you find out what functions do, you can give them your own name, and over time you start to build a picture of what the original code was. This is only needed for unmanaged languages though.

When it comes to managed languages like C# or Java, which compile to intermediate code instead of machine code, and are ran on a Common Language Runtime or Virtual Machine and compiled at run-time.. It is just too easy. The intermediate code is practically readable as is. But my favorite tool so far is dnSpy for .NET executables. github.com... It is the best of the best. It practically spits out the original code if its not obfuscated by the developer (which I found is rare these days). But if you cant get access to that, the old school way is to use Microsoft's ILSpy. There are a few good decompilers for Java intermediate language too.

Anyway... off topic?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Okay really stupid question but its after midnight so there is that. For some reason I have it in my head there was a change a couple elections ago or somewhere along the line that Puerto Rico now also voted for President with us? I guess Im remembering wrong because Im not seeing any stats from that country as far as Election counts?

I remember Puerto Rico at the DNC 2016. Delegates announced their support for Hillary.

Oh Thank Thank Thank you for speaking up! I thought I was losing my mind. So if this is the case and they can vote, why arent we seeing their counts? I cant imagine they win that many points for either party on the ticket, but still even f its just a couple and Alaska finally chimed in that could put POTUS over yes?
Im kind of surprised Im the only one that seems to have noticed this

Apparently they can't vote in the presidential election, but they are a part of choosing a candidate. Makes sense that I/we saw them at the convention.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
D Ratschild lashing out at Ivanka Trumps post on "every legal vote should be counted and every illegal vote should not".

Twitter

Who could argue against that, unless..

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I posted a video of that and was unsure it was a scene from today so I removed it.

Here it is Attempted attack on the White House.

WOW! desperate or what.

Eric Trump
@EricTrump

The @DNC is spamming our voter fraud hotline to bog down the thousands of complaints we are receiving! Wonder what they have to hide.

Twitter

edit on 7-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If I actually opened this from a link here and am repeating someone else, I truly apologise. I'm pretty sure I opened this from Twatter last night and then fell asleep. I just think this is interesting...

Dominion link to Clinton foundation... Certainly promoted by... (coming full circle are we not?)

LINK

I can feel a change in the air...

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This software “glitch” may have gone rogue. Like the stock market. Once a selling run starts, the computers kick in and it amplifies the selling. They build a fail safe so that after a certain % it shuts down.

I think this “voting glitch” picked up on spiking Trump counts and the offset required big dump of Biden only votes to compensate. Problem is it didn’t have a fail safe and it didn’t do it over a period of time. Someone scrambled the reactor before it went ChyNa Syndrome. Hence the “pause”.

You don't add votes for the other guy to compensate, you subtract the glitch that was in error.

My math says you do add the same amount of vote the other guy took to the one he took them from. 3K marked for Trump were switched so you subtract 3K from Biden and give them to whom they were cast.

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join