It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
MORE:

Justice Alito’s order, directing all PA county election boards to segregate ballots.

Alito notes neither the PA GOP nor the PA Secretary of the Commonwealth can verify that counties are complying with state guidelines.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A husband and wife are sucked into a hellish television set and have to survive a gauntlet of twisted versions of shows they find themselves in. Ha, yea, we're all stuck in tv/twit media C-eye-A abyss.🤪

Free youtube movie Stay Tuned | IMDB

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Keep an eye on the definition of Integrity. I’m sure the left will redefine it shortly and have a picture of Joe Biden in its Wikipedia.

Let’s go Integrity Joe

I would hate win something knowing that it was rigged for me to win. I would want to k ke I won fair and square, that my skills and hard work was the reason I won. If I didn’t win fine. At least I would know why and what I need to work on for next time.

Am I too nieve to think other humans understand integrity as the way I do?

Justice is linked intimately with integrity.

No integrity no justice.

Know integrity know justice

I think there are very few left, certainly in Washington & the media & definitely not people like Biden, Crooked, No name, Comey etc. that have any integrity & honestly, they probably NEVER did. It is very disheartening. We just have to keep the faith that Light wins in the end.

Ketsuko - take care. I know migraines suck. I'm trying to take big long breaks or at least not get too concerned about what I am seeing & hearing. I'm irritable & cranky but trying very hard to stay calm & positive.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Democrat poll watchers calling out fraud in Philly.

mobile.twitter.com...

Someone should back up the video because it is disappearing quickly.

Former US Prosecutor and NYC Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, has been in Philadelphia setting up legal challenges and working to get observers close to the vote counting areas.

Here is an update from Rudy Thursday night..

Pennsylvania had 94% of the vote counted this morning.

All day, all votes counted came in for Biden, but Trump is still leading.

How can it now be that only 90% is counted?

It’s called DEMOCRAT HACK CHEATING!
Source: mobile.twitter.com...

Sh'its gonna hit the the fan when substantial evidence of cheating and ballot-fraud is packaged, and sent to the Supreme Court!

Wow.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, great capture, man. 👍

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

So THIS looks good...

BREAKING

Justice Alito has issued an Order than any ballots received after after 8pm on election day in PA be segregated and secured - and if counted, counted separately.

There is a petition pending before SCOTUS.

Alito orders opposing side to reply by 2p Saturday.

twitter.com...

Was on my way to post. Solid development. About eff’in time. You ignore SCOTUS order... US Marshalls time.

"secured" is the key word here.
They don't want evidence destroyed er 'accidently'.

If fake ballots get destroyed... perfect... they won’t be counted in the election audit.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

WOW! SCOTUS already getting involved. I’m starting to get a little more positive on my outlook. Still think Biden will steal it, and officially be declared POTUS, but I think we really will find out that a concerted voter fraud campaign was perpetrated against us. They will probably try to play it off like Joe had no idea and wasn’t involved, but we’re starting to see some positive action all of a sudden.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
John Solomon says Barr-Durham activities coming next week.

mobile.twitter.com...

Uh... day late dollar short.

Nope! Think Obama-BIDEN.

link   

MORE:

Justice Alito’s order, directing all PA county election boards to segregate ballots.

Alito notes neither the PA GOP nor the PA Secretary of the Commonwealth can verify that counties are complying with state guidelines.

twitter.com...

Hmmm. Not “complying with his order” but “state guidelines”.

Define “state guidelines”

1) rule of election law as governed by the state legislature?

or

2) state court illegal ordered “changes” to the election laws?

link   
Keep the Faith – President Trump Will Win The Election Based on the Constitution Per Retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer

@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y
A hypothetical question for all the Democrat trolls following my feed...
What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.
What if they "tagged" each legitimate ballot.
What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag - what happens then?

@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y

Kinda reads like a Q drop.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

But they would be needed as evidence in a law suit !

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

WOW! SCOTUS already getting involved. I’m starting to get a little more positive on my outlook. Still think Biden will steal it, and officially be declared POTUS, but I think we really will find out that a concerted voter fraud campaign was perpetrated against us. They will probably try to play it off like Joe had no idea and wasn’t involved, but we’re starting to see some positive action all of a sudden.

Very early stages but i will say this; if ACB even THINKS about recusal she should be impeached.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
We are living in difficult and scary times.
It's understandable why people are feeling disillusioned and afraid. That's what the other side want..they want us to give up..to be in a brainfog of fear where you can't see things clearly and how the situation really is. We are easier to control. Only you can choose your thoughts,,negative or positive. Today at this very moment, do you choose to live in fear or choose to trust that everything is going to be ok.
None of us know for certain what is going on behind the scenes. We know bits we have been shown. If we were shown everything, then the other side would know the plan. At some point you have to choose whether you trust the plan or you don't and let it be. Disconnect from the emotion of it all..easier said than done I know but it is possible.
Our thoughts create our reality. Ever meet someone who was dirt poor but happy? They could sit around all day moaning poor me..why don't I have this or that but they don't. They chose to embrace the life they have.
Years ago my life was a hot mess dumpster fire so I decided I had to get control of my thoughts and meditation was the way to go. Unfortunately after a couple of minutes I would get really nauseous and have to stop or I would throw up. My work around was to build a place in my mind where I could go and think about things.
In my head I had to walk through a path in the woods which opened onto a clearing where a little wood cabin sat in the back. I had to walk a stone pathway to get to it. There were flowers out front and three stairs led up to the deck, the front door was to the right. To the left was a waterfall and river.
Long story short, 4 years ago hubby and I moved. A year later i'm sitting on the deck and BLAMMo it hit me that I was living in the home I had built in my mind. Not exactly the same but close enough. The house isn't a wooden cabin but it's more cottage like than a city house. There's a stone slate pathway that leads to the 3 stairs to get to the deck. I'm completely surrounded by trees and the house sits near the back of the lot. Crown land behind and in front but the coolest is directly across the road is a path through the woods that leads directly to a waterfall and river. Manifestation? Coincidence?
Never give up hope.
Remember David and Goliath.
Back to lurk

I Love this! Great reminder and a few people have been saying the same. I'm trying but have certainly had moments of doubt. I decided last night that I was not going to worry about it just have faith that God or whatever the higher power is will not let us down.

Manifestation is very real. Many years ago, right after college, I was thinking about my ideal job. One where I had my own hours and not much supervision, fun & able to pay my bills. I repeated that over & over when talking to people & just thought about it a lot. I didn't do that with the intent on manifesting it, I just kept thinking that would be perfect for me. There weren't many jobs that I knew of like that but I would still imagine it. I was in a really crappy job that I hated & was about to quit & go work at McDonald's or something like that when my perfect job seemed to fall out of the sky into my lap. It was a few months later that I realized that I had the job that I had been dreaming of for so long. Over the last few years, I have been wishing for a house with a yard & a few other specifics. I'm now in the process of moving to a house just like that when a few months ago, we had no thoughts of moving at all.

We all just need to take care of ourselves & stay calm but be prepared for it to get even crazier because it is going to no matter what. I've said it so often but I want to say again how very grateful I am to have you all. I honestly don't know what my mental state would be without having this thread to check in with. WWG1WGA!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heirophant
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

But they would be needed as evidence in a law suit !

Criminal conspiracy is likely chargeable and provable without the ballots. They are only one piece of the evidence.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Keep the Faith – President Trump Will Win The Election Based on the Constitution Per Retired Intel Operative Tony Shaffer

@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y
A hypothetical question for all the Democrat trolls following my feed...
What if DHS anticipated DNC counting fraud.
What if they "tagged" each legitimate ballot.
What would happen if DHS does an audit of all counted ballots and find ballots without the tag - what happens then?

@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y

Kinda reads like a Q drop.

I think the whole “water marked” and “isotope” and “tagging” theory has been debunked.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Pennsylvania district attorney is talking about qanon.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Very early stages but i will say this; if ACB even THINKS about recusal she should be impeached.

Assuming that happens and we get a 4 -4 ruling what happens? I should know this but I dont lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trying not to be a dick about this, but shouldn't *someone* from either/both sides have reviewed the code to this software before it was used? Run a few thousand exemplar ballots through?

Seriously, this isn't my job, and I thought of this in like two seconds.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Supposedly every AAA gaming company has a QA/QC process that's supposed to catch bugs too, but they still release buggy, unplayable messes all the time.

And frankly, it matters who got the inside contract to build it too. Doesn't anyone recall how the rollout of the Obamacare website software went? I'm sure they tested that too.

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join