It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Quadrivium

They will probably try to play it off like Joe had no idea and wasn’t involved, but we’re starting to see some positive action all of a sudden.

We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics

- Joe Biden

Don't believe me? Here's him saying it on video:

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes, I said the same yesterday. Yet, alot people are still backing it. Many former intel guys which my tinfoil hat says distraction for something else going on.

-----------

Instigator, adding fuel to the inferno.

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: justsaying111

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

WOW! SCOTUS already getting involved. I’m starting to get a little more positive on my outlook. Still think Biden will steal it, and officially be declared POTUS, but I think we really will find out that a concerted voter fraud campaign was perpetrated against us. They will probably try to play it off like Joe had no idea and wasn’t involved, but we’re starting to see some positive action all of a sudden.

Very early stages but i will say this; if ACB even THINKS about recusal she should be impeached.

Assuming that happens and we get a 4 -4 ruling what happens? I should know this but I dont lol.

Goes back to lower court. Trump loses.

link   
That b***h Pelosi was too confident. She's in this up to her ugly eyeballs.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Welp - Looks like the show is over people. They are calling GA and PA for Biden now. That is a wrap for us. Any hope Trump had of winning the election on straight voting alone is now over. The blatant fraud we have seen over these past few days is stuff we see in places like Venezuela and Iran, not the United States. We are dangerously close to drifting into Banana Republic territory.

The election will be called in favour of Biden but, once the very evident voter fraud is sorted out, Trump will triumph.

Mark my words!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: IAMTAT

Trying not to be a dick about this, but shouldn't *someone* from either/both sides have reviewed the code to this software before it was used? Run a few thousand exemplar ballots through?

Seriously, this isn't my job, and I thought of this in like two seconds.

BOTH sides? You mean the cheating side who won’t let the victim in to monitor the ballots? Not going to voluntarily happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Pennsylvania district attorney is talking about qanon.

What's he saying? Link?

These arrogant political hacks aren't used to people (anons) fighting back.

The toothpaste *ain't* ever going to be put back in that tube. There has been an awakening of enormous magnitude. The Swamp is being exposed and it is putrid and stinking. Don't turn your eyes away now! Look at it---stare at its filth and "see" it.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Unverified post on CTH that the software company was 60% owned by Feinstein's husband.

Funny how that always seems to happen.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

They will probably try to play it off like Joe had no idea and wasn’t involved, but we’re starting to see some positive action all of a sudden.

We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics

- Joe Biden

Don't believe me? Here's him saying it on video:

youtu.be...

Things tend to slip out when your mind isn't fully functional. Dementia has that tendency, inhibitions get lost.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Get a grip, PJ!

Trump is well-insulated.

This is all part of the plan for draining the swamp.

Geez!

Everybody, just take a deep breath!

We all knew things would get worse before they got better.

We just didn't expect things to get *this* bad.

We are watching a movie.

It's gripping. We are biting our nails.

It's all good.

Good will triumph over evil in the end.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This was before the SCOTUS prior to the election, and it looks pretty clear cut. That's why you have the USPS backdating ballots so that they "arrived" before the 8pm deadline. The Democrats knew this and were talking early on about a "path" to victory where they lose both PA and FL.

I never expected to see such blatant election fraud in a US election. I work with data for a living, so you end up being able to read data/numbers like you read words. It was pretty clear that on election night, Trump was in the lead and winning the election. His vote had increased, not fallen. The trends were working as you'd expect and the numbers looked normal. Then, once the early morning drops started, the trends started breaking down and the data moved in a way that it is very very far from normal in an election. The votes just kept coming in until a Biden lead was established. The media assisted by slow calling Trump wins and accelerating Biden calls. The Florida non-call was a joke, they had to wait until California closed its polls before calling Florida, because they did not want Trump leading at any point.

Basically, it is obvious from the data that a number of democrat counties were slow counting so they could see how the numbers needed to be manipulated, and then set the fraud machine into motion. However, just because something is obvious doesn't make it provable in a court of law, so the Trump campaign better have its ducks in a row.

Now, this was obviously going to happen right from the beginning, because the Democrats kept telling us how even if Trump looked like he was winning big on the night, it would swing Democrat eventually. I do think the scale of Trump's votes caught them by surprise, they wouldn't have expected that they would have to rig a Biden election so he got more votes than Obama.

So now we see how this plays out: can the fraud be conclusively proven, or does Biden win an election that a large percentage of the country knows is fraudulent?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If it gets to that, you KNOW that’s all the Dems are going to be talking about. I can see it now!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Et voila, Brother.

Bravo, well-said.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
MORE:

Justice Alito’s order, directing all PA county election boards to segregate ballots.

Alito notes neither the PA GOP nor the PA Secretary of the Commonwealth can verify that counties are complying with state guidelines.

twitter.com...

Hmmm. Not “complying with his order” but “state guidelines”.

Define “state guidelines”

1) rule of election law as governed by the state legislature?

or

2) state court illegal ordered “changes” to the election laws?

PA GOP nor the PA Secretary of the Commonwealth

Consider that their own Secretary cannot verify, but CNN has "called it." Uh huh. Sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If that was a map that showed the truth. Then florida, texas, georga, michagan and some other states would be purple.

I say any state that is within 12-14% should show purple.
Then look at the populations of each state.

Thinking of it that way is closer to reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: crankyoldman
What is really going on here??? (none of this will be esoteriQa).

So the disillusionment at the moment is NOT due to the reveal that the entire system is corrupt - Q defined this was the ultimate goal, but because Q didn't fix that before it was exposed?

Let's take a look at what the word "EXPOSE" means in a practical way, real world way.

Folks didn't read the Mueller report, but knew what it said because of teeeveee - they were WILDLY misinformed. Folks believe, still, "collusion" but didn't read the near 60 transcripts of the very people who said "collusion" on teeeveee and said "no collusion" under oath. Had they read the transcripts they'd see the lies. Folks think DJT paid 750.00 in taxes, when the original article never said that, and was rooted in speculation not actual facts.

Most, folks didn't read the impeachment docs, the call transcript, or any of the Flynn stuff, so they don't know the lies. They didn't read the "dossier" or the trial transcripts from the UK trial of Steele. Most haven't read the trade deals, most haven't read the Human Trafficking reports, most have read the EO's ordering changes in countless systems. Folks haven't read the reason for banning Chinese telecom companies, or even the Hunter docs.

HELL folks haven't read the GD CDC website to see there is a 99.994 percent chance of not dying from The Rona - THEY STILL WEAR MASKS! Most folks don't read at all, they watch teeeveee and darpa-media infuse their mind and they never ever to go any deeper into anything.

Anons read the the docs and knew all of this, or at least some read some docs but most got the sense of it all.

Voter fraud (your vote never counted or mattered - ever) is the key piece right now - just moved out of the on deck circle into the batters box. So we know the above to be true from our actual experience, how does one expose NATIONWIDE voter fraud?

A "report?" DHS has a bunch, DOJ has some, in fact.... [RR] provides one that says the russia russia russians had no impact on the 2016 election - even NYpravda reporters read none of these.

The only way to reveal it is to push it all out on the largest stage in the world - during a war, for all to see. Maybe there is another way, but I don't see it. I see exactly what was planned, and it is ugly, disheartening, fraudulent, immoral, sick, wrong, evil and more - THAT should be what is deflating, not the fact that Q said,,, here it comes, learn, be ready, because it will be awful and nothing can stop it.

Folks are, right now, on the biggest most important stage in the world (ever in human history) and they are being shown that they have been lied to, manipulated, cheated, killed, demoralized, enslaved, dismissed, used, manipulated and more since day one.

That should make them ill. It should make everyone ill. That should be what is demoralizing and troubling, not that Q didn't fix it by issuing a report and arresting Comey. In case there is confusion: Comey and Brennan are stooges, they take orders, and arresting them would have done NOTHING, as in NOTHING, as in N.O.T.H.I.N.G. to stop voter fraud in PA, GA, CA, NY, or the other 46 States.

Even at the most basic level, Q detailed over and over, this is a war and at election time the Swamp/DS/Controllers/CCP/Elite will go all in via: eneMedia blitz, social media control, weaponizing of subtle energy systems (wifi etc.), voter fraud, lies, deceit, suicides/killings, assassination attempts (DJT and more). What part of this is not happening?

Put your Armor on buttercups and suck it up. Finish line in less then [30].

Yes sir! Now i think one problem i am having and a lot of people are probably having as well. Is that I have zero idea where i should be placing my energy.
I posted the memes, i talked to people and atleast in my sphere of influence i have done all that i can got at least one set of eyes opened.
i am not really sure how to help anymore. additionally, it does not help that it seems to be a lost cause at my level of influence any thing i post gets attacked and discredited.

So any game plans on how to proceed with countering the msm narrative without sounding like a broken record?

Agreed my friend. The most important thing is to maintain one's faith. Doesn't matter really how you achieve that, as it is all personal.

I had a friend who was a very high up VA doctor. She was an older woman who was the only one in the hospital that would not be bothered by walking into any patient mental state. She just never vibrated at the fear or anxiety level of the patient, as such, they all would RISE to her level, not drag her down to theirs. She calmed the most traumatized in seconds.

Right now I see us as energy support, Rudy and company are on the front lines, we supply the support. They don't need fear and anxiety energy, they need the energy to help the rise up. Remove doubt, soldier on by remaining strong. For those around us personally, do as my friend, remain that guide without lowering to the level of those struggling. A true mother comforts a struggling baby by removing the fear through their touch, or a hug or just a smile, we can do the same for those around us.

Thank you so much for being here & being the voice of calm & reason!!!

I've been wondering what to do as well. I haven't wanted to talk to any of my TDS afflicted people just yet but I do think pointing out issues with the anomalies in the #'s etc. may be helpful. Just pointing out that the Bush/Gore thing went on until Dec., asking them what they would think if the numbers miraculously changed overnight in favor for Trump. In other words, just point out what we are seeing because they certainly aren't seeing it on MSM.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Welp - Looks like the show is over people. They are calling GA and PA for Biden now. That is a wrap for us. Any hope Trump had of winning the election on straight voting alone is now over. The blatant fraud we have seen over these past few days is stuff we see in places like Venezuela and Iran, not the United States. We are dangerously close to drifting into Banana Republic territory.

The election will be called in favour of Biden but, once the very evident voter fraud is sorted out, Trump will triumph.

Mark my words!

I can't wait till see how this post ages! Hopefully, before ATS goes dark. Framed and hung on my wall.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

🤣🤣
🤣

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Frankly it's all very embarrassing.

"A failed and corrupt system" Just like President Trump said, and yes it is utterly ridiculous these individuals are paid by us to represent us and do absolutely nothing. You know what the root of the problem is, is the US is a corporation and just like every business/corporation in America and world wide there is BS politics, bad management, and individuals who just do not do their job and sponge their pay. Maybe if more people worked like they were working for God rather than the company/individual the world would be a better place. I mean God has you working that job for a reason.

This whole thing is extremely insane, just the amount of people that are completely brainwashed. I feel like I am in 2 different realities every day between work and home. It gets to be much at times. Ive learned to focus more on God during this time and it (of course) has helped tremendously. God is good.....always!!!

edit on 6/11/2020 by nisei because: Fix Quote

edit on 6/11/2020 by nisei because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 6 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Mark my words!

I can't wait till see how this post ages! Hopefully, before ATS goes dark. Framed and hung on my wall.

Good. Please, do frame it!

edit on 6-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

ETA: ATS ain't goin' dark, bro. Not any time soon.
edit on 6-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join