It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Another take on "Watch the water". Was Q referring to water marks?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
10 Days of Darkness takes us to Friday the 13th.
Suicide Weekend to follow?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If there is any truth to it, they better damn well do it soon.
I am lacking faith that there is any truth to it.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is not about a presidency, those people are evil as are there followers. You've heard Waters and Pelosi say to get in their faces. Hillary's resist and their minions. They will continue to attack after he's gone-Trump and whoever else with FBI, CIA, IRS and FDIC (lol - needed more abbreviations). I would say it's a fight for his life.

Good advice from Troy a few pages back.

Thanks
edit on 6-11-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
For all we know at this point is Q and the whole "trust the plan" is no different than "follow the science". Designed to keep us peaceful and compliant while we wait for some unicorn plan to work. It's kind of what it did. Instead of standing up for rights and freedoms, instead of fighting back, people stayed silent, went along with the stripping of rights through Covid, and tried to be the silent majority when it came to the elections. Basically by trusting the plan and waiting for it to work, it gave the Dems a free ride to accomplish everything they wanted.

The thought of this has been in the back of my mind for months now and at this point unfortunately, it seems this MIGHT be the case.
edit on 6-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So are we "Muh Resistance" now?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If there is any truth to it, they better damn well do it soon.
I am lacking faith that there is any truth to it.

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
-Hebrew 11:1

At least keep Hope alive.
Without Hope there can be no Faith.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Thats razor thin. Supposedly the 10 days of darkness has happened 50 times so far.

Feels unbelievable that ive spent almost 4 years following Q and this is how it ends.

Psyop indeed, tho there were truths learned along the way.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I have to say that the silence from Q and the Phantom is very curious at a time when we need affirmation that everything heretofore has been legitimate and worth our time.

Its hard to know what to think. At this point I would say Trust the plan if we dont there is not much left. I have wondered about the ten days of darkness. Could that be now its an apt enough time. I read somewhere about the DOJ only being allowed to investigate electoral fraud after ten days. How many days left for the JFK rocket launch.

it was stated the doj could not act for 10 days... i will give this till the 14th. if nothing happens i guess i will not support anti fascism as it is an idea, not a larp.

hope springs eternal, but self imposed blindness is tomfoolery
edit on 6-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: appearenly cannot proof read when angry

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
LOL Awesome

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That's a possibility. Here's another good for thought. Florida is in the path of tropical storm ETA. If you follow private amateur meteorologist they are all pretty sure of a HUGE amount of rain, for days, with minimum TS winds. The MSM isn't reporting close to what the amateurs are predicting (they've been more accurate on the past hurricane forecasts this season). What if this thing becomes, once again, another sudden strong hurricane for Florida? Stalled for a couple days? We already have saturated grounds. No matter a TS or a hurricane there is going to be major flooding, down trees, power outages. Yes, it's still hurricane season and we all know it can change quickly. However, local MSM sure is painting a different picture, as if today anyway.

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Feels unbelievable that ive spent almost 4 years following Q and this is how it ends.

Its not over to the fat mans sings. Trump saw this coming that is evident and you dont think he has a plan for this. He manged to get in first time...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm with you there. I believed in Q when it first started. It quickly became too much for me. Part of me still wants to believe it, but after hearing "trust the plan" and seeing barely any results, I cannot waste my time with it anymore. I would love for the corrupt to be exposed and tried. It's just not going to happen if we don't do something instead of wasting time.

Barr and Sessions are/were useless. If there was any plan at all then it should have been put into action a long time ago. Hell, it should be going down right now, but its not. Epstein got ### suicided. I think there is a lot of legit things that have been exposed, but we can't trust someone else to fix it for us. If something doesn't happen by the 14th, then what? Its been a big larp. I will however hold out hope that the ballots have been marked to prevent fraud. I really do hope that is the case.

I don't mean to rag on Q supporters, I know many smart and good people that follow Q. It's just too little too late at this point. Biden stole the election. If I'm wrong about all of this then I will come back here and apologize.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Follow up detail on the POTUS self-retweet at 10:45:54, that I flagged yesterday:

STOP THE COUNT!

1) Timestamp of 10:45:54 points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922343 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:27:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1e1537 No.922280 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:24:13 (EST)
>>922237
How soon?

>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 5th/6th.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 007da5 No.9811683 📁
Jul 1 2020 09:36:21 (EST)
What % [of total] of BLM donations between June 1 - July 1 went to the Biden campaign for president?
What % [of total] of Biden's campaign for president donations [money raised] came from BLM donations [past month]?
Worth tracking.

Why is BLM pushed every 4-years?
Who pays for Sharpton to fly private?
Does BLM 'donated' money end up in Sharpton's [+other 'propped up' narrative drivers] foundation [National Action Network (NAN)] and/or other private account(s)?
What outside [F] groups donate large sums of money to BLM 'knowing' it is then routed to Biden campaign for president and other 'friendly' [D] service providers?
How do you avoid campaign finance laws?
How do you 'wash' [clean] money?
Is this about improving the quality of life for Black Americans OR SOMETHING ELSE?
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 9th and 11th.

2) DELTA from original = 01:33:17 and points to posts:
#133 Hard to swallow. Important to progress. Who are the puppet masters?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6a5197 No.6303277 📁
Apr 24 2019 21:41:21 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
[11:00]
Listen very carefully to statements made by Joe D.
It's happening.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 5th & 6th.

3) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = 176
Equivalents: Cool Technology, CCTV, Fake Apocalypse Foiled, Chapter Sixteen, Robert C. Byrd, Level playing field, Back to the Future, Mother of All Bombs, Justice is Coming, Super Predator, Spear of Destiny, Humanity Wins.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: rHXVKCrC No.150391223 📁
Nov 21 2017 19:01:21 (EST)
What was posted prior to the stringer?
What keywords were within the stringer?
Why would keywords be left in the stringer?
Future shows past.
Learn to read the map.
Everything has meaning - EVERYTHING.
Q

Timestamp encodes Nov 5th.
edit on 6-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom

Or tears?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Per say
Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING: Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger
says "there will be a recount in Georgia".

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Follow up detail on the POTUS self-retweet at 10:45:54, that I flagged yesterday:

STOP THE COUNT!

1) Timestamp of 10:45:54 points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 03213a No.922343 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:27:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 1e1537 No.922280 📁
Apr 6 2018 14:24:13 (EST)
>>922237
How soon?

>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.

Q

Bolded timestamp encodes Nov 5th/6th.

The above made me think of this I have been keeping an eye on, China and Taiwan, it also goes along with keeping your eye on the water.

Sorry. I can't embed on my phone. Two videos in the past week or so.

youtu.be...
And
youtu.be...

[]

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
will DHS officials follow the WATER mark ?

More votes than registered ....

Pennsylvania had 500,000 more votes than people registered.

North Carolina had 500,000 more votes than people registered.

Nevada had 150,000 more votes than people registered.

Georgia had 100,000 more votes than people registered.

DHS, which printed the ballots, embedded radioactive isotopes and watermarks onto the legal ballots. A quick scan can pick up the identifying features to validate the vote.

This could be a way to authenticate the 138,000 mysterious ballots that showed up in Michigan Wednesday morning after state officials called an end to the count and said it would resume later in the morning. In fact the counting started up again only an hour later with the addition of the new cache of votes.

So will DHS officials follow the watermark to verify the election results? It appears that is what will happen.

Every VOTE doesn't count when they are fraudulent .....

Meanwhile MSM claims no poll watchers were banned ...it's all your imagination ... Move along ..... It is all on the up and up ... But past says something different ...

Looked into this and I checked the first state just for reference. The Nevada Secretary of State office provides that there are 1,821,864 registered voters in Nevada so that article seems to be clearly inaccurate

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Can anyone point me in the direction of anyone who is going to peacefully do something about Biden stealing this election?

I'm fresh out of gasoline and empty beer bottles.
Like I said in another thread, there isn't enough
hyperbaric oxygen treatments I could do that would
let me hold my breath long enough.
The cavalry and likely Q as well: is now proven une-
quivocally to be controlled opposition/opiate OtP
per Marx. Well played Cicada...I'm done4 awile.
edit on 6-11-2020 by derfreebie because: Yup . Biden or stage 3 lung cancer for 1200 Alex.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

From Trainspotting...

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join