It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 309
<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
CORN inc that can be seen by mil infrared tech…
the account @BeachMilk is suspended now so mebbe true

"Infer Red" WTH it is Infra Red.

Otherwise I love what I see.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I never said I was giving up. I have been on this side the whole time and nothing will change that. I simply have less faith in how this is going to work out than some of you do and I have a difference of opinion about how this should be handled at this point. Basically, I expressed my feelings freely which is one of the many freedoms Trump, and by extension Q, has been fighting to preserve. That's one of the many reasons we all still choose to come to ATS over anywhere else.

In chess, there are three types of errors in play: inaccuracies, mistakes, and blunders.

Inaccuracies are relatively minor and, sometimes, only appear to be inaccurate at first flush. If the player has a broader, effective plan and they've executed it beautifully, it may turn out in the middle-game that what seemed to be inaccurate play in the opening was quite strategic.

Mistakes are more serious than inaccuracies. They generally cost the player a piece, or weaken what was, or could have been, a solid position. The game isn't lost, yet, but the player will need to fight hard(er) and play much more precisely to overcome the deficiencies introduced by a mistake.

Blunders, the most egregious form of error, typically lose the game at the point they are made. It's possible to come back from a blunder, but doing so relies heavily on the opponent to commit either a bunch of mistakes, or several blunders of their own.

As far as I'm aware, no human player has ever played a perfect game free of any errors. It could be that the Trump campaign--and Administration's--handling of what is clearly election fraud is an inaccuracy. Perhaps we don't see, or comprehend, the broader lines being played at this time. Their approach might even be a mistake; they happen, and they happen more frequently than most players would like. I'm not sure I would, at this point, call it a blunder where all hope of winning the end-game is lost, however.

Regardless, none of the moves--by either side--can be accurately characterized until the game is over. I think we've entered the end-game, but I also think it's far from done. My own approach is to fight on, until the end, even in a lost cause. Sometimes, when the chess gods smile upon me, my opponent does, in fact, commit many subsequent errors of their own. Keep the faith and fight.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I dont want to be super negative here, but I really do think that is it. Biden will be the next POTUS, regardless of what evidence of fraud is dug up. Invalidating a US Presidential Election and exposing an actual plot to rig said election would have consequences all over the world. It would do tremendous harm to the country as a whole. Its akin to the argument they used in exposing the coup plotters against Trump. It would destabilize the entire country, and the outcome would end up being worse for everyone, regardless if Trump was POTUS or not.

Unfortunately I think everything will now be swept under the rug, and us crazy conspiracy theorists are going to be the only ones left talking about voter fraud in 2022 when the Biden/Harris team is already half way thru their first term.

Does anybody really think they will have all this sorted out by Jan 20th? No - Biden will be sworn in then, and then we all have our Re-Education Camps to look forward to, so that should be fun.
edit on 6-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Did anyone make a meme of a skeleton sitting in front a computer with the word "Me, waiting for a POTUS Tweet saying 'The Storm is upon us.'....?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravinski
Lurker from the Netherlands here... Jeez what a voting mess... How can the most important task of government be so uncontrolled and non-transparent? Why haven’t they build in more safety guards in those mail ballots? Is there an impartial organisation who monitors the legitimate process? What are the control meganisms in place? Every vote can be controlled afterwards? If all above isn’t the case; congratulations America with Biden as your new President!

Simply put, the whole point of encouraging mail-in voting was to cover for for voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I dont actually trust the fact checkers. But can u make any comment on this.

First of all, the Department of Homeland Security doesn’t produce ballots. That task is handled by local governments which, typically, contract with printing companies to make the ballots. The Wall Street Journal reported in August on the increase in demand for mail-in ballots due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Observationalist
Red Wave = Republican Swamp creature exposed?
Could we see an outing of a wave of republicans who knew about the years an years of election fraud and turned the other way.
Payed off by elites to keep quiet. Fox was in on it just like the other media outlets.

Nah no way politicians would put something like money over political ideals. Its only the OTHER side that is corrupt.

So, can you show us where on this thread we didn't single out those very R's but instead glowed over them?
No, we did not give the R's a pass who are RINO's.

1st I didn't single out republicans . 2nd I never have suggested it wasn't anti rinos and actually have stated the opposite.

However its very glowed over for TRUMP and Q to the point it overlooks their very RINO decisions their administration have made.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Could the "corn ink" have any relation to Comey or Corney?
iamawakened721854882.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Infer
verb (used with object), in·ferred, in·fer·ring.

to derive by reasoning; conclude or judge from premises or evidence:

Infer red

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravinski
Lurker from the Netherlands here... Jeez what a voting mess... How can the most important task of government be so uncontrolled and non-transparent? Why haven’t they build in more safety guards in those mail ballots? Is there an impartial organisation who monitors the legitimate process? What are the control meganisms in place? Every vote can be controlled afterwards? If all above isn’t the case; congratulations America with Biden as your new President!

It's called political corruption. That's how our system is so f***ed up. This is the crap Trump has been trying to fix, which is why the Dems are cheating so hard to get rid of him.

Of course the Republicans are just as bad.

Frankly it's all very embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Welp - Looks like the show is over people. They are calling GA and PA for Biden now. That is a wrap for us. Any hope Trump had of winning the election on straight voting alone is now over. The blatant fraud we have seen over these past few days is stuff we see in places like Venezuela and Iran, not the United States. We are dangerously close to drifting into Banana Republic territory.

Just waking up, but who has called the race for Joe? Politico has Joe in the lead in those 2 states, but no one has made the call. Why?

link   
Trump new this was going to court. Heck, he wants it to. There are a lot of people who have not opened their eyes to what is happening. Q can only reach so many before stubborn ideals and the life-long brainwashing closes the door. We have to be shown just how corrupt the system is. This has to go to court and the actions of these people must be exposed before the world.

link   
This is what the Bible coder I keep eyes on saw: Trump would win, but it wouldn't matter. To him that meant either they would steal the election or the wrangling needed to wrest it back would create enough chaos to make the office worthless.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
He`s arisen carewemust

Breaking AG Barr Just Sent In The Federal Agents – Bill Is Ordering Them To Watch The 2020 Ballot Counting

I`d rather it said investigate.

A little late to the party, no?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Could the "corn ink" have any relation to Comey or Corney?
iamawakened721854882.wordpress.com...

As much as I would love the watermark to be true I doubt it would make a difference anyway with the rampant amount of swamp creatures in gov't that would be involved in exposing it. Heck the Guy Trump put in charge of the agency that supposedly did the watermark was an Ex Bush crony and the bush with their cia ties don't like trump.

IMO I think trump was played as the useful idiot after the 2016 surprise.

edit on 531130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2020 08:53:49 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Did anyone make a meme of a skeleton sitting in front a computer with the word "Me, waiting for a POTUS Tweet saying 'The Storm is upon us.'....?

Well if he is ever to say it then that time must be fast approaching.

I'm not on board (yet) with the "watermark" ballots, but let's say it's true. I'd be looking at certain things, such as..all ballots? mail in ballots etc? If I were to watermark ballots, It would be on the paper pre-printing.

Let's get our orange jumpsuits just in case. They may be coming for your guns and they will be coming for my keyboard.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I disagree with your analysis.

I think POTUS knows that the World needs to see fraud in US elections to realise that all of the rest of the world's elections must be fixed/frauds too!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So why do people believe in qanon? It's so clear that alot of corruption still exists. And Trump admin hasn't done much about it. No big arrests were made to greatly reduce corruption.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is what the Bible coder I keep eyes on saw: Trump would win, but it wouldn't matter. To him that meant either they would steal the election or the wrangling needed to wrest it back would create enough chaos to make the office worthless.

Yours is an interesting take. The widespread lack of morality in the election process is very disheartening. That such dirty tactics are being used on such a wide scale is a punch in the gut to every honest American.

It IS making the office meaningless and irrelevant. It almost seems appropriate that there was no Fourth of July this year.

There is nothing to celebrate when our most important institutions have been so assailed by shameless cheaters.

new topics

top topics

<< 306  307  308    310  311  312 >>

join