It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
CNN is an election hub and an... uhhh... other type of hub.

mobile.twitter.com...

Anyone else having trouble getting pics to upload to ATS? I have some good memes!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

4 years qanon has been saying theyll show the public the widespread corruption. I doubt this time will be any different.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Creep Thumper

So why do people believe in qanon? It's so clear that alot of corruption still exists. And Trump admin hasn't done much about it. No big arrests were made to greatly reduce corruption.

I can't answer that question. I don't know. I'm just as puzzled and frustrated as everyone else.

I have to say that the silence from Q and the Phantom is very curious at a time when we need affirmation that everything heretofore has been legitimate and worth our time.

I've said before we're engaged in an endless game of foreplay with no happy ending.

Right now the investment looks like a big, fat NO.
edit on 11/6/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Bigger than you can “possibly imagine “

I hear it in the background of my thoughts.

A word of advice (I have to remember this too)

Has Trump ever been wrong?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
CNN is an election hub and an... uhhh... other type of hub.

mobile.twitter.com...

Anyone else having trouble getting pics to upload to ATS? I have some good memes!

You want to make a CNN meme? Show us a toilet overflowing with turds.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Please don't tempt anyone LoL it's almost lunch time

Delaware

edit on 1162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I sincerely hope you are right Rel....but forgive me if I dont share your same enthusiasm. I have seen this story before and it does not end well for us I'm afraid.

Still keeping hope alive, but at the end of the day I am very pragmatic and a realist.....

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
ONLY fat lady singing atm...is the corrupt MSM.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Checking out Hunter Bidens Greatest Hits?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yeah, I am beginning to lose faith in the whole Q process. I will never discount all the information I have learned and the things we have all uncovered here as a group. A finer group of people does not exist on the internet. BUT....as far as the central tenets of Q, Trust the Plan, and all that Jazz.....I am becoming more and more disillusioned as the days go on.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have to tune out. I just have to ...

I haven't slept properly for over two days, and it kills my migraine control. I know what Democrat control means, and they're stealing the Senate too ... that means socialized health care, and I know what that means for my migraine care ... I will lost it, and I'll be back where I was with no life, in bed sick an average of two days out of three. I can't do that. Not again ...

link   

originally posted by: Ravinski
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Thank you for explaining this! Sounds more reasonable to me now. So it’s almost impossible to fake a bulk of ballot papers? Almost...

But if the observers don't see then the counters can cheat and do whatever. Then put them near a broken water pipe to say, they lost them AFTER the count so recount is out of the question. This is about the Cabal that is running the world regaining control of the colonies in America IMHO. Speared by international Billionaires who think they are doing what is best for the unwashed masses. To hell with facts or peoples lives. They have a plan and they are paying big money to get what they want done. Some are out in the open now.

edit on 6-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I haven't slept properly for over two days, and it kills my migraine control. I know what Democrat control means, and they're stealing the Senate too ... that means socialized health care, and I know what that means for my migraine care ... I will lost it, and I'll be back where I was with no life, in bed sick an average of two days out of three. I can't do that. Not again ...

Understand.
You take care of yourself, K.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Same here. If they put that pervert pedo in the WH I'm done with news. I won't be able to deal with the stress of our country being destroyed.

The cheating is mind-blowing for me. MIND. BLOWING.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Health first Ketsuko!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

For the billionaires it isn't about doing what's best. It's about sadistic/malicious destruction of something. They get their rocks off exercising their power over people with neither money nor power.

THEY. ARE. SOCIOPATHS.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

That's totally true, but all DHS would have to do is deal with the printers not the state. If they went in and made all companies who printed the ballots for each state follow certain guidelines then it's do-able i think?

ETA: So they just make each printer add a watermark or isotope or whatever to each legally printed ballot without State even knowing. If they do it under National Security could they even force the printers into an NDA with like jail time etc for breaking it?

edit on 11/6/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Word on the street is that Trump is going to fire Gina Haspel TODAY. Also, Esper from the DoD seems to be on the chopping block as well.

A day late, and a dollar short.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Keep an eye on the definition of Integrity. I’m sure the left will redefine it shortly and have a picture of Joe Biden in its Wikipedia.

Let’s go Integrity Joe

I would hate win something knowing that it was rigged for me to win. I would want to k ke I won fair and square, that my skills and hard work was the reason I won. If I didn’t win fine. At least I would know why and what I need to work on for next time.

Am I too nieve to think other humans understand integrity as the way I do?

Justice is linked intimately with integrity.

No integrity no justice.

Know integrity know justice
edit on 6-11-2020 by Observationalist because: Mad face mistake

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I have to say that the silence from Q and the Phantom is very curious at a time when we need affirmation that everything heretofore has been legitimate and worth our time.

Its hard to know what to think. At this point I would say Trust the plan if we dont there is not much left. I have wondered about the ten days of darkness. Could that be now its an apt enough time. I read somewhere about the DOJ only being allowed to investigate electoral fraud after ten days. How many days left for the JFK rocket launch.

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join