It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
You know that the lot of us who wanted a Conservative didn't have a meltdown when Obama won. We will have to do this legally or it will bring in the UN. Citizens arrest of the whole group of thieves, voters waking up next election appear to be possibilities that say don't go Rambo on your fellow Americans unless there just isn't any other choice.

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I never said I was giving up. I have been on this side the whole time and nothing will change that. I simply have less faith in how this is going to work out than some of you do and I have a difference of opinion about how this should be handled at this point. Basically, I expressed my feelings freely which is one of the many freedoms Trump, and by extension Q, has been fighting to preserve. That's one of the many reasons we all still choose to come to ATS over anywhere else.

Hey pencil-neck.

You've seen nothing yet. What you saw was Marxist making much noise. I'm prepared to die for my children so they can be free. I love all of you. Any color, any nation.

Do you know what that means?

You'd better shape up and get ready #er.

This is America brah. Do you even lift? You think millennials (most millennial that grew up with the internet) give two #s what the MSM is pushing?

No. We grew up in a weird a paradigm where we could watch the news or go to the internet for news.

This will not be tolerated. Me, personally, have gathered enough people to overtake a town of 5,000.

We were born for this!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Biden is now up 917 votes in Georgia...

This is hard to look at, sigh...

But I’m trusting the plan.👍

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Observationalist
Red Wave = Republican Swamp creature exposed?
Could we see an outing of a wave of republicans who knew about the years an years of election fraud and turned the other way.
Payed off by elites to keep quiet. Fox was in on it just like the other media outlets.

Nah no way politicians would put something like money over political ideals. Its only the OTHER side that is corrupt.

So, can you show us where on this thread we didn't single out those very R's but instead glowed over them?

To a man of the conservatives we have called them all out. If they are dirty the party affiliation is not the issue, it is the elected officials looking the other way that has been the issue. Don't think for one minute we like Romney/McCain types pretending to preserve the values represented in the COTUS while helping the D's stomp all over it.

No, we did not give the R's a pass who are RINO's.

Draining is at a trickle but I hope the dam Pence said was to be unplugged is about to end their thievery. The very Party driven Politics that George Washington said would happen in a Party system are happening. They do anything for the Party they are affiliated at the expense of the whole nation.

edit on 6-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravinski
Lurker from the Netherlands here... Jeez what a voting mess... How can the most important task of government be so uncontrolled and non-transparent? Why haven’t they build in more safety guards in those mail ballots? Is there an impartial organisation who monitors the legitimate process? What are the control meganisms in place? Every vote can be controlled afterwards? If all above isn’t the case; congratulations America with Biden as your new President!

Hey there. I will try to give you a nutshell, layman's description of what we have here in the US. The particulars vary from state to state as to how the vote is gathered and counted. Most states have a paper ballot. Each individual ballot is a document that can be catalogued, analyzed, referred back to, etc. I think all of the states still in play use a document in the form of a hand marked, paper ballot. The allegations of fraud are in the manipulation of that paper trail voting process. Ballots are sometimes faked to manipulate the results.

There are also legal challenges to recent rules changes brought about by lower court decisions, which will probably be ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. This will probably change Pennsylvania's final count. Some other states' final counts may also face legal challenges on points of law.

I think the law protects vote counting oversight, but in practice oversight is at times diverted or restrained at which time cheating presumably occurs. Several thousand counties, what could possibly go wrong? Lots of potential areas where fraud could be used to manipulate the results.

Some states have adopted electronic touch screen voting machines, and many states have electronic counting machines for their paper documents. Touch screen machines also print off a document with your selections coded into it, I think.

This process seems to me like it could be more easily manipulated. The machines are all hackable, so the possibility of the totals being manipulated does exist. George Soros used to own most of our electronic voting equipment, he probably still does, so there has always sort of been a cloud of suspicion over the electronic voting process. I just assume that there is rampant fraud in areas with voting processes that have been sufficiently digitized, but I could be wrong. I think most areas that have digital voting tend to run Democrat.

Some states handle it very professionally, others...not so much. I may be speaking ignorantly, so other users please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
They have to calibrate the ballot
printing press that takes another 28 hours to fully operate..

Printing is NOT rocket science. I have worked for a small print shop while in HS but I did know real printers who have the monster machines as my Dad's best friend has a huge printing operation that has a huge client base. My Father-in-Law was a printer before he retired and I have seen the presses at his company. It does take some time but that might be between 15 mins and a few hours depending on the volume and ink needed to produce the document.

Printing of Ballots are simple compared to a page in the magazines. The paper quality is such that it is easier than running a newspaper press with flimsy paper. A press could be fired up fast with the computerized print presses being fed images electronically now it is a breeze.
Making a magazine is different than books with the glossy paper come issues with how to grab the paper and put it in the right spot to print.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Thank you for explaining this! Sounds more reasonable to me now. So it’s almost impossible to fake a bulk of ballot papers? Almost...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Cheers for the shout out youtube FF... that's woken me up properly.

P.s. Broadband working now... S/S updates and decodes incoming.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
will DHS officials follow the WATER mark ?

More votes than registered ....

Pennsylvania had 500,000 more votes than people registered.

North Carolina had 500,000 more votes than people registered.

Nevada had 150,000 more votes than people registered.

Georgia had 100,000 more votes than people registered.

DHS, which printed the ballots, embedded radioactive isotopes and watermarks onto the legal ballots. A quick scan can pick up the identifying features to validate the vote.

This could be a way to authenticate the 138,000 mysterious ballots that showed up in Michigan Wednesday morning after state officials called an end to the count and said it would resume later in the morning. In fact the counting started up again only an hour later with the addition of the new cache of votes.

So will DHS officials follow the watermark to verify the election results? It appears that is what will happen.

Every VOTE doesn't count when they are fraudulent .....

edit on 1162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Meanwhile MSM claims no poll watchers were banned ...it's all your imagination ... Move along ..... It is all on the up and up ... But past says something different ...

edit on 1162020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That was actually pretty good.

FF That reminds me. This Mark Dice post from yesterday has a foreign observer saying she was flagging ballots that didn't have proper information and then being denied access to them in Philly. She said she had verified that there were people she could cross reference that that person appeared not alive or even real. I believe IIRC she also was saying there were ballots with no name on them and she was being denied review of the ballot.
Quick before it is banned, please.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

Funny how CNN has suddenly stopped its "COVID-COVID-COVID!" drumbeat, isn't it? They've even taken down their death toll tumbler. Arent we still in the middle of a supposed national health-care emergency, CNN? Don't you care anymore, CNN? What a bunch of phonies #CovidNewsNetwork
Twitter

Q proof.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Loving the Gunpowder plot/dark lantern proof graphics brewtiger!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravinski

Firstly Ravinski, welcome out of lurk mode!

Re: "Is there an impartial organisation who monitors the legitimate process? "

SKY News TV channel had a clip last night of a woman from USCE(?) claiming to be impartial election monitoring org. She said there was no widespread fraud only small individual cases. Can't find link to it on SKYNEWS.COM...

/sarc on
Well she was obviously impartial
/sarc off

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
He`s arisen carewemust

Breaking AG Barr Just Sent In The Federal Agents – Bill Is Ordering Them To Watch The 2020 Ballot Counting

I`d rather it said investigate.

edit on 6-11-2020 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 4th to 5th
Nov 4th
0 Posts, 17 tweets; 2 retweets, 1 Typo/Deletion/Correction tweet, 1 video tweet.
Total 17.
Nov 5th
0 Posts, 13 tweets, 1 retweet=self-retweet, 4 video tweets.

KU V19.45 20201106 to 4949 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in decodes for Nov 4th:
8 1,
4 7, 10,
3 55, 56, 136,

Most linked posts in decodes for Nov 5th:
5 10, 21,
4 6, 11, 23, 45, 238, 938, 2138, 3338,
3 14, 15, 18, 27, 46,

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

No! You’re supposed to call more ladies!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

Funny how CNN has suddenly stopped its "COVID-COVID-COVID!" drumbeat, isn't it? They've even taken down their death toll tumbler. Arent we still in the middle of a supposed national health-care emergency, CNN? Don't you care anymore, CNN? What a bunch of phonies #CovidNewsNetwork
Twitter

Q proof.

CNN and the other networks don't have to push it anymore. States are now declaring they are in code red and major restrictions may will be needed. Barris will keep this going with mask mandates, even in your house, mandatory testing, no gatherings, passes to go shopping every 14 days. They will keep this up until the next pandemic next spring. Then things will get really bad. The vaccine, the one that we don't need by the way, won't be here til spring 2022 if ever. Until the reset is complete, this will go on.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

You should be able to go to the Clark County Board of Elections website and do a query on your name. It will tell you what you need to know...

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Trump ballot/s in landfill, Southern California

Twitter

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Food for thought:

• If DHS really "watermarked" or did some other technique to "catch" ballot fraud, *now* might be a really good time for them to come out and say so, and step in and pull out fraudulent ballots from the tally
  • If they did it, which I doubt, doing a secret "audit" next Summer to see if their techniques worked, without disclosing those techniques or the result, does no one any good
  • wouldn't DHS' efforts have been better served in preventing voter fraud in the first place? Sure, cops can catch speeders, but wouldn't you rather just stop people from speeding? Seems a lot less risky than throwing a US election into the #-show it's become
  • It's unlikely DHS did some secret ballot anti-fraud anything without working with the states, which are primarily responsible for printing and mailing. And if they worked with all 50 states, it's even more unlikely that news of the techniques didn't go public.

I don't follow regular news - has Biden filed any legal challenges?
edit on 6-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join