It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I listened to a local CBS owned talk radio news for about the past hour.

Not a single mention of Hunter / Ukraine Joe news.

A sound clip smearing ACB and a whole segment saying how uneducated and unintelligent non mask wearers were though.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

At one point, voting machines had there Wifi on and unencrypted, so some yahoo in the parking lot with a laptop could manipulate the votes. Those were Soro's machines.

I hope that hole is now plugged.
So, getting physical access may be the only way, but then again, voting fraud isn't fraud if you don't get caught.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Let's keep the party going.

Calling a LID on the Biden Hiden Crime Campaign.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sweet, only 62...er...61 more posts.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

INFORMATION WARFARE = Midnight Riders account is suspended.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I listened to a local CBS owned talk radio news for about the past hour.

Not a single mention of Hunter / Ukraine Joe news.

A sound clip smearing ACB and a whole segment saying how uneducated and unintelligent non mask wearers were though.

Seems the 4AM talking point is "do not" or "I will not link" to the "conspiracy" or "disinformation" piece. Followed by something something fact check.

I wonder if the HRC VID 5:5 is related to this and not the frazz.... vid? That's a helluva misdirection indeed.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I *thought* that Christmas tree was odd....

something about these emails of Hunter's has me feeling some kind of way. It almost seems too easy....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Catherine Herridge had some references to 9/11 on the obscured paperwork in one of her Tweets.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

something about these emails of Hunter's has me feeling some kind of way. It almost seems too easy....

I would like to find out a lot more on the repair shop owner that had the laptop allegedly. $85 to recover data from possibly 3 laptops is WAY under what the actual rates would be.

There is definitely something odd.....almost as if this laptop is a easy "patsy" for folks to release whatever info and bad pics they have and claim it came from this laptop.....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Rudy says the next 5days will bring this out. He says photos and more. I'm beginning to think the 5:5 vid is in fact HRC within this mix, and Joe and renOgade - maybe all three together in it.

The bots were out fast to deflect from this - too fast. Which of course just fuels the fire.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
These idiot Dem Senators are trying to get ACB to make rulings on cases without two opposing sides being presented. Morons.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The bots were out fast to deflect from this - too fast. Which of course just fuels the fire.

Indeed and exactly. In fact the absolute lack of coverage is really the only thing that gives me hope that something substantial will come of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I would like to find out a lot more on the repair shop owner that had the laptop allegedly. $85 to recover data from possibly 3 laptops is WAY under what the actual rates would be.

There is definitely something odd.....almost as if this laptop is a easy "patsy" for folks to release whatever info and bad pics they have and claim it came from this laptop.....

i can almost promise this was a stolen laptop that got dropped off at a local store... probably surveilled and determined to be politically active

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Twitter and Facebook have officially stopped people from sharing the link to the Hunter Biden NY Post article. They are calling the article "False and potentially dangerous."

The absolute balls of these social media companies. I can see trying to censor these fringe blogs who post outlandish things, but the freaking New York Post?!?! That is a line too far. Just because they post a news article that is potentially deadly to your preferred candidate, that doesnt mean you can decide for the entire world that people should not see this information and decide for themselves.

I am actually shocked at this behavior.....I didnt think there was anything left out there that the media could do that would actually shock me, yet here we are, with my mind blown once again.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

FWIW, I posted a series of three articles from them about this a couple of hours ago on FB and so far, the links are going through....
edit on 14-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Qlink

Flashback.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: PokeyJoe

FWIW, I posted a series of three articles from them about this a couple of hours ago and so far, the links are going through....

They actually deleted the official NY Post accounts tweet about the story, and blocked the Editor of the NY Post from tweeting about it. Maybe they have no turned it off, but up until about 30 minutes ago they were not letting the link to the NY Post story even be posted.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Twitter and Facebook have officially stopped people from sharing the link to the Hunter Biden NY Post article. They are calling the article "False and potentially dangerous."

The absolute balls of these social media companies. I can see trying to censor these fringe blogs who post outlandish things, but the freaking New York Post?!?! That is a line too far. Just because they post a news article that is potentially deadly to your preferred candidate, that doesnt mean you can decide for the entire world that people should not see this information and decide for themselves.

I am actually shocked at this behavior.....I didnt think there was anything left out there that the media could do that would actually shock me, yet here we are, with my mind blown once again.

Your rant just got you fired from darpabook - commie.

I'm waiting for the "Hunter is a Victim" talking point, with demands to remove his pics.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Twitter is now blocking the link to the New York Post artticle about Hunter....

WTH!!!???

You can't keep it under wraps....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Exactly! These people have obviously never heard of the Streisand Effect.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join