It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ka-BOOOM Awesome Q uestion
Why is FBI HQ still playing defense for the Hussein/Biden/Clinton CABAL?
Housley is referring to the Hunter Biden info here.
Something stinks to high heaven.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Oh man, this is CLASSIC!

Crackhead son of the current Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, left his MacBook Pro at a computer repair store and never returned to pick it up. Turns out it is full of incriminating emails and pictures!!! Who would thunk it?? So, this enterprising computer repairer then turned over the laptop and associated hard drive to the FBI! Oh, but not before giving a copy to Rudy Guiliani!!! Buckle up folks, things are about to get CRAZY!!!!

nypost.com...

That would eliminate anyone from getting any job. But here a blogger will ask Joe if Hunter's work was legal and Joe will say "chickens fly in the region of mountains lined with oranges where Hunter's heart is" and everyone will go "ooh, ahh".

This pic is interesting. Besides the usual groping,
, notice how thin and fail this version of Joe is.

Joe also has that odd pasted in feeling I've seen with many BC picks and several others I assume are long dead and replaced. Could be I'm just noticing that conflict.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

All Wray has to do is say that it is part of an ongoing investigation, and that they can't comment further... even though no investigation was done.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I actually think it's a matter of thought projection. We do it here to a degree, when people think of the exact same thing. Partly coincidence, yeah, but he nailed it with the Santa "bad or good" phrase. I just wanted to share it in a way that did justice to the actual originator of the thought, not just take it as my own.

Twitterers like that meem for some reason. I was just meant to plug the hole I made in my orig post with too many edits.

Everyone is feeling the movie theme. Maybe one day there will be one based on esoterics.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: FlyingFox

Re: Hadron

At some point they’re going to do something that shouldn’t be done.

Yeah.

"Whaddya mean, the microscopic black hole didn't vanish ?!"

That crew strikes me as dangerous idiots motivated by something besides pure research. The CT in me wonders if they suspect the USA has indeed "found" new aspects of reality and they are playing fast and loose trying to catch up.

Cheers

"Dangerous' Useful' Idiots", motivated by things they cannot understand. It will fail(has), but they'll get "readouts" that confirm their efforts on the basic sciencey level so they can do the scientist cheer.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The body to head size ratio makes him look like a bobblehead doll.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Good foresight. Warriors often lack a flexible end-game, without vision of how to actually defeat an enemy.
Here you go...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Has 4850 been posted here? Just noticed it.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Odd Twitter account made in March 2009 with a single tweet saying "Obama". Account name is @RHBDC which is Hunters email at icloud.com.....

Anyone able to find where Obama and Joe and Hunter were at that time?

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

LOL!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He's not real good at secret comms, I guess.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

3) Dinesh D’Souza's Documentary, Trump Card - Allegations that Barry is a homo

The thing that bothers me about this, is that Obama would be considered even more popular if he came out of the closet. So I don't think him being a practicing Homosexual has anything to do with that aspect of his actions. I do wonder if he's a practicing Homosexual in the same way Adam Schiff is, and that it isn't about whom he's had relations with but rather the age of who he's had relations with?

Though from the stories that are out there, Obama hasn't had anything said about him and anyone underage like the others, so why hide it? Something else must be afoot here.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

He's not real good at secret comms, I guess.

Well, I sent him a email and tried calling, but the phone number says it is not accepting calls at this time. LOL!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: Trillium

3) Dinesh D’Souza's Documentary, Trump Card - Allegations that Barry is a homo

The thing that bothers me about this, is that Obama would be considered even more popular if he came out of the closet. So I don't think him being a practicing Homosexual has anything to do with that aspect of his actions. I do wonder if he's a practicing Homosexual in the same way Adam Schiff is, and that it isn't about whom he's had relations with but rather the age of who he's had relations with?

Though from the stories that are out there, Obama hasn't had anything said about him and anyone underage like the others, so why hide it? Something else must be afoot here.

That would kinda out Michelle as a dude.....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: srb2001
a reply to: FlyingFox
That article is reprinted from 2015.

I hate that. I looked, I swear!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Alan.
Welcome aboard.
Plane.
Q

A
W
P

Alan
Weldon
Parrot
17 Extortion

Apr12 2018 00:36:28 (EST) - story broke 10-12-20

1:32 timestamp difference.
Q1132

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That's my point, does he even matter? If a US President came out as a practicing Homosexual and was also exposed as having a same sex life partner, does it matter to their supporters?

I mean I guess it would raise questions about who's kids are they anyways, but from a purely social standpoint it wouldn't matter about the parents. So then what is the Homosexual chat really hiding?

Here's something to ponder, what if the reason for hiding this has nothing to do with the American people, but instead has to do with the people controlling the Trotskyists? What's Soros think about Homosexuals, and would supporting one really bother him? How about the Knights of Malta, The Bulgarian Black Hand, or even the Merchant Class Descendants of Italy?

Extorting someone means that what you are hiding shouldn't be made public, otherwise why go through the effort to hide it. If Hillary and friends are hiding something on Obama and friends then I doubt it would be his Sexual Preference, it would have to be something more valuable to him to keep it quiet.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Foot-long hot dogs? $60k worth....

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join