It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Trump seemed very calm at his presser. He has the goods on them and he knows it. Ballots were marked so they could be identified as official.

Watch the water(marks)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

This is what attorney general Barr said last month to CNN's wolf blister.

Very powerful!: twitter.com...

Care- Any word on what Barr is doing now?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: crankyoldman

Joe Biden account manager says screw the whole system, exposes radical voter fraud and take this whole thing down...

That's a pipe dream if I've ever seen one

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Is the steal over yet?

Nope.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

In fairness to Trump, I have heard him disparage Fox recently. He doesn't like any of them, but he sort of tolerates Fox.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

This is what attorney general Barr said last month to CNN's wolf blister.

Very powerful!: twitter.com...

Care- Any word on what Barr is doing now?

Barr is probably trying to find a way to protect more criminals.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111
If I remember correctly, the last time Cali was red was in 1988 ish. This election tho is BS we've always had a majority of the state red except the coast and a few small areas. This time it's almost solid blue heh.

The energy here in Northern LA county, just from my personal experience working the Census is the energy for Trump was HUGE this election. I seriously thought if we didn't go red we'd have a ton more little districts going red in LA county, plus the old ones would solid up.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Does that include...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: onehuman

In fairness to Trump, I have heard him disparage Fox recently. He doesn't like any of them, but he sort of tolerates Fox.

Who is running the show over there...Murdoch family or Paul rat Ryan?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

It's gonna be a wild ride!

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: justsaying111
If I remember correctly, the last time Cali was red was in 1988 ish. This election tho is BS we've always had a majority of the state red except the coast and a few small areas. This time it's almost solid blue heh.

The energy here in Northern LA county, just from my personal experience working the Census is the energy for Trump was HUGE this election. I seriously thought if we didn't go red we'd have a ton more little districts going red in LA county, plus the old ones would solid up.

Agreed LilR, I thought the same. But I don't CA was on the hit list for watching, they tossed in the towel on NY and CA as it was a bridge too far.

Govs have mostly been conservative until big tech moved in.

I mean really, who in their right mind voted for Maxine Waters again? Seriously, she literally doesn't live in the district. But there are simply certain areas in the country/world that are so rooted in the mire that they cannot change, in fact, folks move there or stay there because of the mire - so it only changes if nuked to start over. Patterns follow patterns, fraud is a part of the pattern folks follow.
edit on 5-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

They are stealing the election right before our faces, in real time. Trumps leads in GA and PA are evaporating. Biden will win both of these states and then they will stop. They’re both at >99% counted and the votes for Biden keep rolling in. This is the most absurd # I’ve ever seen in my almost 40 years on this planet. I’m gobsmacked.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I 100% believe there was massive cheating and fraud in this election. I believe the plandemic was released so they could cheat by mail in ballot.

I knew when pelosi said we had to get ready for mail in balloting on the 1st stimulus deal.

If Trumps team and the DOJ couldnt stop it even though they knew it was coming and dont win in the court battles.

Then that was the plan all along and Trump was in on it.

edit on 5-11-2020 by justsaying111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

gab.com...

3000 instances of voter fraud sent to Barr. Expecting the nr to grow.
edit on 5-11-2020 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Guys, you seem to have missed it. The PA ballots that came in after election day are not lawful ballots. The state legislature passed a reform package about a year or so ago. The state courts unconstitutionally re-wrote the law, invalidating it, as it had an invalidating clause written into it stating that if the law were altered by court decision, such alteration would invalidate the entire law.

Regardless, the legislature has the authority to set the rules for the election under the US constitution. As far as I can tell, the PA results that include ballots received after election day are only valid until they hit the supreme court, at which point they will almost surely be thrown out. As far as I can tell, all this nail biting over the PA results is pointless. Trump has already won it, at least he will with a court challenge. The votes that are being counted right now are not legal votes.

macris.substack.com...
edit on 5-11-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think the Dems went “shock & awe” with the fraud. They super sized it with the mail in voting and across all of the key states.

We will see if the DOJ gets involved to investigate. If it turns out rampant and they can’t “certify” the results for a state, what will the SCOTUS do?

Remove that state from the EC for this election. Nobody gets it? Set a date for a re-do?

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Somewhere I seen that video. Watched like 5 times LMAO!!!

Watching twitPoliticoSphere...

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree except.... we had funky ballots this time. I described em a bit back. Thick, slick almost photo paper feel, poll lady had stacks of them (blank) and the machines we had are the same ones I've seen in coverage in other states. So what if they're all connected or watermarked or whatever?

/shrug just spit balling, I'm not in melt down mode at all and been keeping the family calm lol. My poor phones been blowing up 20 times a day lol. Thank God I have a family who is all on board politically. We have one adult kid who has aspergers and is living with a screaming leftie friend who we all love anyway (friend and kid), but he's fine heh. We've all just agreed to never speak of politics and we're all good.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

FUZZY MATH

Fuzzy math is a catch phrase used often by American politicians to describe numbers, particularly in regard to government spending, that they claim do not add up correctly

Irony coming...

The term "fuzzy math" was first heard during the debates prior to the 2000 U.S. presidential election. It was used by George W. Bush, who dismissed the figures used by his opponent Al Gore.

This fraud has always been the case, but now the World Is Watching.

posted on Nov, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
These are the people who are gonna be in charge?

twitter.com...

TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED AND ARRESTED, TONIGHT

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join