It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: IAMTAT
The "7" is written the way someone in Europe would write it.

I was told to make mine like that in the U.S. Navy, to keep it from being mistaken as an "L" when viewed upside down on the ARFCOS packages.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Flesh699

Can someone explain to me the earthly reason Clinton and Podesta seemed to be interested in UFOs?

The earthly reason... because it's a major distraction from any news stories that get uncovered regarding them and their crew.

The esoteric reason.... they're growing tired of fiddling with human children and have moved onto extraterrestrial sex exploits.

☺️

They've graduated to lizard dick. Makes sense. I'd agree and call it a distraction but I don't recall hearing about it at the time.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
C'mon Man-WTFBRAHH. Priceless.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Were they holding the truth about the Bin Laden raid over Obama's head? Is that why the operation was named "Extortion 17"?

I'm sure I'm a day late and a dollar short on this. I've been researching the Watts family murders for a week now.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Replied... get a coffee though, it's in 5 parts lol. Make of it what you will!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Can someone explain to me the earthly reason Clinton and Podesta seemed to be interested in UFOs?
If we go by a "normal" perception is it because they were trying to smuggle info for themselves or their bosses?

Hillary had no interest and was merely using such as propaganda for a sideshow distraction AND to get votes from the UFO community which many ate it up like gumdrops. Podesta on the hand does have an interest albeit a side hobby merely out of curiosity.

Clinton promises to investigate UFOs

Promise my arse. Why she picked Conway...a tiny little town in the middle of absolute nowhere New Hampshire to make this announcement is bizarre.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set

a reply to: 1010set

Lining through zeroes is definitely information age practice. May I ask which decade you learned this practice?

Cheers

Mid-Nineties. Before that it was just Zeroes we lined through.

Thanks. Yeah, my school years were a spell before that. Computers were large machines in distant facilities, and the "practical" thing to do in high school was to learn to use a typewriter. Sure came in handy with computer keyboards!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
FBI Declassifies some Media/Government collusion to damage Trump info from 2016.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why she picked Conway...a tiny little town in the middle of absolute nowhere New Hampshire to make this announcement is bizarre.

Exeter 1965. Not that far away.

Yeah. I'm reaching.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Trump card?

There is growing concern that hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots for the November election could be rejected because of voter error. According to NPR, more than half a million absentee ballots were rejected from the 2020 primaries for various reasons: voters not signing the envelope in which their ballot was mailed, voters mailing them back too late, etc. FiveThirtyEight noted that the number of rejected mail-in ballots for the general election could be much higher.

It would stand to reason that most would be Democrat.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: LanceCorvette

What kind of car do you have, LC?

It's nothing fancy but should someone from where I live happen to see this thread, and my car, with a Blackhawks' sticker on it, I'd be easy to identify.

I had a business owner track me down at a yoga studio where I taught once and tried to get me fired because I wrote a bad Yelp about his crappy business. I changed the name on the yelp account but it has me spooked.

I live in a town that literally rode two 20-something dudes out of town for bragging on Reddit about all the women they'd "picked up" at the coffee shop they own. Literally picketed their coffee shop until they closed it and sold it, and left the state.
edit on 13-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
"Looks Like We Got Ourselves a Convoy"... Traveling right now through New Mexico and there are almost 100% Hiden signs but what is amazing truckers hauling big rigs have Trump 2020 written on the dust on their trucks. Lots of them driving through...a real Trump convoy!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I hear you. Things have changed rapidly even since my relatively recent day.

I should note that I was taught that method while going through the CI pipeline. You would be surprised how much time a Defense Counsel will spend asking you if what you wrote was really what you wrote. I get that those guys and gals had a job to do, but it could be quite irritating being told you didn't know what your own notes said.

edit on 13-10-2020 by 1010set because: Missing word

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

edit on Wed Oct 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: NO SOURCE

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Flesh699
If we go by a "normal" perception is it because they were trying to smuggle info for themselves or their bosses?

Hillary had no interest and was merely using such as propaganda for a sideshow distraction AND to get votes from the UFO community which many ate it up like gumdrops. Podesta on the hand does have an interest albeit a side hobby merely out of curiosity.

Clinton promises to investigate UFOs

Promise my arse. Why she picked Conway...a tiny little town in the middle of absolute nowhere New Hampshire to make this announcement is bizarre.

I'm not so sure. Actually, i think she had a very very deep interest in UFOs... more so, who is in them. I think she saw them as a threat, along with her co-conspirators. If we knew who the faction that she focused on were (aliens? Breakaway civilisation? Hidden empire? Reptilians?? An aquatic hidden race (see dagon)), then I think it would make sense of a lot of things. I can't really back this up, but it is a very strong feeling I have... like connected dots of info over the years which never formed a clear picture.
Anyway, just my opinion. Something was up though, I really don't think it was about votes, as I've always suspected that they've been cheating into power for years.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why she picked Conway...a tiny little town in the middle of absolute nowhere New Hampshire to make this announcement is bizarre.

Exeter 1965. Not that far away.

Yeah. I'm reaching.

Cheers

LOL. Chris Knowles would likely say you're right on target.👽🛸

Chris Knowles

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

She is and always has been full of lies. Anything to gain an edge. I wouldn't doubt she may of been trying to break into that cash cow realm for a piece of the pie (think Defense budget & black money) but, IMO, there is no way the aerospace / DoD faction deep state/UFO controllers would entrust her with anything. However, I respect your opinion.

edit on 13-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
"Another One Bites The Dust" One more song of fun before I start to drive again.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
In South Carolina, 16% of ballots from minority areas are disqualified, due to errors.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Senator Grassley tells FoxNews' Maria Bartiromo that CIA Director Gina Haspel may be a Black Hat.

twitter.com...

Q has never said "Trust Haspel", has he?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join