It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My problem with that is why is Giuliani talking about this and not Trumps Administration and HIS DOJ and FBI in an OFFICIAL manner?

They just had an official press conference about China being a national threat and not 1 peep about this biden fiasco.

Again I have no doubt that Joe is dirty as Fk and in bed with China , but how trump is handling this is also smelling very rotten.

Maybe when he puts Obama and Hillary in charge of the FBI and DOJ next term, we will get some answers and indictments?

edit on 571031America/ChicagoThu, 29 Oct 2020 22:57:30 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
MAJOR POTUS TYPO... but what does it mean?

Premature Tweet-ulation at 07:00:28 PM (sums to 17 = Q):

The Fake News refuses to cover the fact that GDP went

DELETED and CORRECTED at 07:04:08 PM:

The Fake News refuses to cover the fact that GDP went up 33.1% for the 3rd Quarter, the best number by far in our Country’s history!

1) DELTA = 03:40 (34= 2x 17 = QQ) points to:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 267271 No.92626 📁
Dec 13 2017 23:24:30 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d0e43e No.92291 📁
Dec 13 2017 22:27:43 (EST)
qg3.JPG

qg2c4aqbhr301.jpg

>1.2mm
>1.2mm
>1.2mm
>1.2mm
We are on the team

>>92291
You are learning.
News unlocks map.
Future proves past.
Not everything can be stated 1:1.

Q

2) Timestamps of 19:00:28 and 19:04:08 point to:
#28 During 1950s and 60s, federal troops and NG Guard, with MI personnel, were dealt with civil disorders. Throughout MI units collected data on Americans at home suspected of involvement in subversive activities.

#408 ES (Goog) resigned today post EO. Coincidence?

#700 [Next week] [Next week] [Next week] Suicide weekend?

#704 [e]

#1900 1 of 2 (Picture of Vanderbilt pool)

#1904 CONFIRMATION: Gloria vanderbilt's necklace in photo is Guatemalan silver charm necklace

3) Post lengths:
Original = 53
Corrected = 132

edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

🚨 BREAKING: The FBI has an active criminal investigation into the Biden family and their business associates that is focused on money laundering.

These reports today are getting out of hand...everything from, "Biden is a subject of the FBI's Hunter investigation", to the "Biden Crime Family" is a subject in the FBI's Hunter investigation. NBC News is even reporting there is no FBI Investigation into Hunter Biden.

For the record, here is the original set of Tweets that started the storm of reports....with many of them having "enhancements" being added along the way, attempting to get Joe Biden or the Biden Crime Family added.

Sinclair reporter James Rosen's
Tweet #1: twitter.com...
Followed 20 minutes later by:
Tweet #2: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: interupt42

That's why they have General Barr. Will likely be zero indictments, zero arrests, zero prosecutions, zero plea deals. We'll see what happens post-election but I'm not holding my breath. Last 50 years speaks volumes to their behavior.

Maybe post election he will put Hillary and Obama in charge of the DOJ and FBI.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

🚨 BREAKING: The FBI has an active criminal investigation into the Biden family and their business associates that is focused on money laundering.

These reports today are getting out of hand...everything from, "Biden is a subject of the FBI's Hunter investigation", to the "Biden Crime Family" is a subject in the FBI's Hunter investigation. NBC News is even reporting there is no FBI Investigation into Hunter Biden.

For the record, here is the original set of Tweets that started the storm of reports....with many of them having "enhancements" being added along the way, attempting to get Joe Biden or the Biden Crime Family added.

Sinclair reporter James Rosen's
Tweet #1: twitter.com...
Followed 20 minutes later by:
Tweet #2: twitter.com...

Also none have the name of the Official that made the comment nor a direct link to the statement or source that made the comment. They are all anonymous secret sources with some click bait titles and no sauce.

Including the videos I have seen they are all playing the word obfuscation jingle game with a sprinkle of ambiguous suggestive misdirection.

edit on 111031America/ChicagoThu, 29 Oct 2020 23:11:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I believe people will want to catch Greenwald on Tucker...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Reply to the NBC hit piece...

@secretagentbalding

So since I have had a couple people send this to me. Let me respond. Couple of things very important to note. First, I wrote a very small part of this report. I stand by the report because I went over it with a fine tooth comb and have known the 1/n

On Biden in China. The problems are clearly documented through corporate records, IPO prospectuses. China focused investigative reporters have their marching orders to know nothing and that's their business but these are not conspiracy theories. These are documented facts 5/n

Funny how some of the folks involved in the The Biden Crime Family blow up are Chinese, but it's still a russian plot. Without russia as the great and all powerful boogieman what do they have?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
One of the problems has been the government structure. Even those we consider "low level" managers have a lot of power. This GS-14 (mid-level) DOJ employee was stuffing document requests from Republican Congressmen into a big filing cabinet for 2 years! The Congressmen would call the document processing department, this lady who was stuffing the documents away would answer...tell them to be patient, and hang up. ( I recall Congressman Jordan telling Hannity how rude she was...before it was revealed what she was doing. Barr transferred her.)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I believe people will want to catch Greenwald on Tucker...

Listened on radio. He sounded pissed. Truly a liberal journalist but was “all in” on calling out Fake News and their alignment with the Deep State. I may disagree with his politics but he seems straight up legit journalist. Dying breed.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I heard much of what Greenwald said on the Tucker Carlson show this evening while driving. Thanks for posting the video. I'll look him up to see who he is. I don't recall any reference to him, or "The Intercept"?, in this thread before.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
SNOW WHITE is Natalie Biden?

SNOW WHITE stringer appears 28 times on the Post MAP; 14 times next to GODFATHER iii and 4 times next to IRON EAGLE.

Godfather iii = Joe Biden?
a) Head of Biden crime family

Iron Eagle = Hunter Biden?
a) He helped China takeover US steel jobs?
b) An Eagle is a Hunter

Snow White = Natalie Biden?
a) Natalie is derived from Russian for Christmas:
White Christmas, White for innocence, Snow at Christmas

Now think of all the recent tweets where cranky/I have pointed out the 3x !!!...
Consider that Godfather III is spelt in the Post map as Gdfather iii...

So ! is not just meaning a missile hitting target... it's about the downfall of Joe Biden, Godfather iii.

What a MOVIE script if a CHILD has caused the downfall of the cabal that trafficked children.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Holy Cow. I looked at the pics from the PH account, and feel like I threw up a little inside.

I can't even process how this all even exists. I wake up sometimes and ask if it's all real, or a nightmare?

All I can say is buckle up when this hits the "Normies". There is no turning back.

Maybe someone will hack CNN and play a tribute film to the Bidens...
edit on 29-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: If you have Karma to burn.... www.thegatewaypundit.com...[/editby ] extra DIV

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I heard much of what Greenwald said on the Tucker Carlson show this evening while driving. Thanks for posting the video. I'll look him up to see who he is. I don't recall any reference to him, or "The Intercept"?, in this thread before.

He covered the edward snowden whistleblower information from its inception...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

PH servers just crashed.😂🤣

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Nice recap of 2016 on how the Electoral Votes went by the hour.

uselectionatlas.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

He's a rare breed for sure. Won't hear much on Tucker. Like to see him on Joe Rogan show.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Does anyone find it curious that this was released 10-13-20? Im only posting it because for a long time it has been assumed by many that it was the Podesta Brothers behind this. We are coming up on the Podesta Q drop in what a week (?) really in a mere few days. Is this to try and distract from the truth or plausible deniability? Getting ahead of the game?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

PH servers just crashed.😂🤣

You mean they went down?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

LOL. I have no idea, was just a thought that came to mind. I don't go near those sites. Chan boards & twitter is plenty for me.

ETA: After thought...those videos are probably already posted on the Chans.😲

edit on 30-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Following Gen Flynn's ISAIAH 41:10 tweet, at 05:50:41 today, is this POTUS tweet of Ingraham Angle clip at 10:14:41 PM a reply?

t.co...

POTUS tweet's Timestamp of 10:41 is a MIRROR/COMPLETION of Gen Flynn's Isaiah 41:10.

The timestamp also has a 14:41 MIRROR.

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join