It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
LOL Your Meme!

I think I just heard Tucker Carlson mention something about a flash drive being in the package. It was returned. But was it copied?
edit on 10/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
LOL Your Meme!

I think I just heard Tucker Carlson mention something about a flash drive being in the package. It was returned. But was it copied?

The techies may be able tell if it was accessed or not. I would hope it was encrypted so it couldn’t be opened.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

LOL Your Meme!

What ever tucker had has been compromised and filtered. I would not expect anything to come from this or him.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Other than all of the evidence already presented. He has a copy of the drive so he didn’t lose anything.

It seems like there’s a lot of Hunter personal info he has that he has no intent on sharing. I’m cool with that. Illegal activities, of course, aside. Anything with minors especially.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Justoneman

Taliban Jack.

Cheers

And it looks like we have a winner!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Someone needs to go feed their cats....
twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1321392053700325378
twitter.com...

I would like to start a new game called . Name the Party

This one is "GREEN" Party... LOL

But she will vote for Biden. That is if she votes.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Black support for President Trump has soared to a record 31%.

Wow.

(I can't post the link here because I've already put it in 2 other threads. Mods gets mad at me when I post a link to too many threads.)

They are going to try:

www.shutdowndc.org...

“We’ll have GoGo bands, salsa dancers, artists, cultural workers, and much more. We’ll also be watching the election results coming in on big screens. This has been a long and dark era so we’re going to be together to process our feelings of hope, anger, fear and exhaustion as a community.”

Once they start screaming at the sky expect to see windows throughout the nation shatter!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

LOL Your Meme!

What ever tucker had has been compromised and filtered. I would not expect anything to come from this or him.

FBI will probably now want to talk to him.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Other than all of the evidence already presented. He has a copy of the drive so he didn’t lose anything.

It seems like there’s a lot of Hunter personal info he has that he has no intent on sharing. I’m cool with that. Illegal activities, of course, aside. Anything with minors especially.

Yeeeaaaah about that evidence. is that like the hillary email scandal evidence, Obama illegally spying on trump, or the epstein evidence that led to how many indictments, oh yeah 0?

He could show Hunter and Joey Biden tag teaming Xi Jinping with Tony Montana levels of coke on top of a signed contract between them to bring the US down and Trumps DOJ and FBI would do nothing and find no evidence of wrong doing.

Again I have to ask why the F doesn't Trump hold an OFFICIAL press conference about the allegations with HIS DOJ and FBI who just recently held a press conference about China being a national threat and they said not a peep about the laptop.

If he held an OFFICIAL press conference that would force the MSM to cover the story , yet he doesn't and chooses to go the tabloid route like twitter.

No doubt the biden are corrupt but they are all in it together and clearly protect one another. Maybe next election Trump will hire Obama and Hillary as head of the DOJ and FBI? might as well the results would be the same.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I'm not disagreeing with you but do you write or anything?
If you want someone to believe something you have to SHOW and not tell.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago0708699 by Flesh699 because: Added word

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

LOL Your Meme!

FBI will probably now want to talk to him.

I Like to reference the FBI and the DOJ as the Fixers and the Cleaners personally.
edit on 391031America/ChicagoThu, 29 Oct 2020 20:39:53 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

That's why they have General Barr. Will likely be zero indictments, zero arrests, zero prosecutions, zero plea deals. We'll see what happens post-election but I'm not holding my breath. Last 50 years speaks volumes to their behavior.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Something has changed though. You don't feel it?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

a reply to: MetalThunder

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Black support for President Trump has soared to a record 31%.

Wow.

(I can't post the link here because I've already put it in 2 other threads. Mods gets mad at me when I post a link to too many threads.)

They are going to try:

www.shutdowndc.org...

“We’ll have GoGo bands, salsa dancers, artists, cultural workers, and much more. We’ll also be watching the election results coming in on big screens. This has been a long and dark era so we’re going to be together to process our feelings of hope, anger, fear and exhaustion as a community.”

Once they start screaming at the sky expect to see windows throughout the nation shatter!

WTF is a "cultural worker?"

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cultural workers?

Aren't they the ones who create Viruses in Petri-dishes?

BONUS FACTOIDs

POTUS has now tweeted 22,070 times since the start of Posts on 28th Ocotber, 2017.

That's 1097 days... so average of 20 tweets a day.
edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Yeah my BS meter with gov't has been pegged at an all time high with all the lack of indictments at high levels and TRUMPS DOJ making things go away just like all the others before him.

edit on 251031America/ChicagoThu, 29 Oct 2020 21:25:26 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Oh, I feel it. Times are changing but not how I'd like at the moment. Far too much noise & shenanigans in the media sphere to make sense of anything right now. Some time post election things may turn around; hopefully in our favor for once. Don't mind my pessimistic outlook during this interim period of uncertainty.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've noticed this annoying thing, less so since the recent purges, but it still confuses me.

A bunch of people who don't read drops, think Q is a larp, yet ask whine and cry when "Q" doesn't seem to address their personal pet peeve. Even if it is CLEAR that Q is an information distribution system and not as super hero they want Q to do something and then are annoyed when Q doesn't.

Granted it is the classic personal strawman mode of being a gadfly but it seems as if not an attempt at debunking but a lack of understanding of anything logical.

There is a huge crossover with those who want DJT to deal with their pet peeve, as a dictator no less, and complain when he's not a dictator enough. Yet at the same time want DJT to follow the rules of the Constitution they have never read but are sure they know what it means.

This one really irritates. Prideful ignorance on display isn't a sign of intelligence but a sign of someone or something that really should stay shut in and learn something, yet they prattle on about their world view that is backwards at best.

I guess it's just the mentality of the bloated bar fly, endlessly mired in a circle of self loathing and know it all ism, but I really can't grasp the point of this thinking. They never learn a thing, nothing, ever, just repeat the same tired pointless system of negative circuitous logic as if THEY have it all figured out.

Above all it is just plain boring, imagine being boring and not know it because you just type into a keyboard to a void rather then engage with others. Strange to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cultural workers?

Aren't they the ones who create Viruses in Petri-dishes?

BONUS FACTOIDs

POTUS has now tweeted 22,070 times since the start of Posts on 28th Ocotber, 2017.

That's 1097 days... so average of 20 tweets a day.

It will be very interesting to see how the twit goons handle his twit on 11.3 and 11.4. Will the outright censor his tweets or be forced to leave them alone?

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join