It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
SOMETHINGS UP... Eyes On for clues!!!

This POTUS tweet was at 03:48:29 PM, POSTPONING a RALLY:

Forced to move our Rally tonight in Fayetteville, North Carolina, to Monday, due to high speed winds and bad weather. I love you North Carolina. Stay safe, see you on Monday!!!

The Timestamp points to Posts that imply there is more to this than weather:

Anonymous ID: 7681cc No.99480 📁
Dec 14 2017 21:20:48 (EST)
Blocked from posting entering 'trip'. It would appear this board has been compromised.
Q

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d3091e No.10974416 📁
Oct 7 2020 20:54:18 (EST)
636646655287304742_NightCamcrop.jpg

636646641728294178_35062775_1907940475891576_6604140906322853888_n.jpg

Do you remember when they told you this was a helicopter?
Q

Surely no coinkydinky... especially after the light aircraft being warned out of POTUS airspace yesterday???

Possibly hinting at Adam Schiff or Chris Cuomo as the culprit because:
a) #1548 is about Adam Schiff,
b) In the same way that See you next Tuesday means C*NT, "See you on Monday!!!" means CUOM.C

edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This guy is new to me. I find his story very interesting but knowing what I know now his website his highly suspicious. It's pure Trump hate.

Michael Jackson Black on White?
2 hour long video of him saying crazy stuff:
youtu.be...

Dan Burish
www.eaglesdisobey.net...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It will equally be interesting if POTUS hits his 23,000th tweet on 11.3 or 11.4 - that's only 900 over 5 or 6 days and we've had over 200 a day before.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the James Woods video tweet in your post made me think about the 2 political parties and systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD...

To date, almost all of the perps being chased down have been DEMOCRAT... but we know from Bushs' presidencies that there must be a similar amount in the Republican camps.

I'm starting to get the view that the plan was to deal with Democrats in first term and Republicans after the election, in the second term.

Does this mean that by 2024 we may end up with 2 new "phoenix parties" birthed from the ashes of the current Dems/Republicans?

Many Rs did not stand again in 2016. Many simply faded away without fanfare. There are still a few holdouts, but many left back in 2016.

This is when much of the R party was cleaned out.

P

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Black support for President Trump has soared to a record 31%.

Wow.

(I can't post the link here because I've already put it in 2 other threads. Mods gets mad at me when I post a link to too many threads.)

They are going to try:

www.shutdowndc.org...

“We’ll have GoGo bands, salsa dancers, artists, cultural workers, and much more. We’ll also be watching the election results coming in on big screens. This has been a long and dark era so we’re going to be together to process our feelings of hope, anger, fear and exhaustion as a community.”

Once they start screaming at the sky expect to see windows throughout the nation shatter!

WTF is a "cultural worker?"

This came to mind...

But it’s worse!

“To call oneself a cultural worker, as opposed to a creative, is to essentially say that your labor, or at least a particular fraction of it, occurs with the intention to uphold a certain culture. It proposes that your labor as an artist, your work in art and literature, is accountable to the idea of culture.“

edit on 10 29 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
For MBS,

US, Greenland close to signing deals keeping China out of Arctic: report

High-level officials from the United States on Wednesday met with their counterparts from the autonomous territory of Denmark and are close to finalizing a number of deals on security and diplomatic cooperation as well as trade and investment initiatives, the Wall Street Journal reported.

One of those arrangements include the US helping Greenland assess foreign investments.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
How a fake persona laid the groundwork for a Hunter Biden conspiracy deluge

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The author of the document, a self-identified Swiss security analyst named Martin Aspen, is a fabricated identity, according to analysis by disinformation researchers, who also concluded that Aspen's profile picture was created with an artificial intelligence face generator.

After the promise of a big reveal one day earlier, the document was also posted on the extremist forum 8kun by Q, the anonymous account behind the QAnon conspiracy theory movement.

On Twitter, the document was pushed by influencers in the QAnon community, as well as by Dinggang Wang, an anti-Chinese government YouTube personality who works for Guo Wengui, a billionaire who fled China amid accusations of bribery and other crimes.

Enjoy the show...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They are playing every angle. I hope Q has a plan for next week. I think the tipping point is close now.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

“Anti-American ‘Orders Project’ is Encouraging Military to Stand Down to Leftist Terrorists After the Election”

“DeMarco is a posterchild for The Orders Project, a left-wing lawfare group that is attempting to convince U.S. troops to stand down and allow the country to be decimated by anarchists who want President Trump removed from office following the election.“

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That explains 6 months earlier...
Sec Pompeo: "I’m pleased to announce we will re-open our Consulate in Nuuk, Greenland, this summer, for the first time since 1953."

twitter.com...

The Art of the Deal: Greenland Edition

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Is this limitation of China's access to the Arctic likely to make it a No-Go for them to use the opening Arctic shipping routes?

If so, then this is a major chess move, as it stops China reducing the importance of Atlantic shipping routes - which would have changed the geographic power points on the global map!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
How a fake persona laid the groundwork for a Hunter Biden conspiracy deluge

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The author of the document, a self-identified Swiss security analyst named Martin Aspen, is a fabricated identity, according to analysis by disinformation researchers, who also concluded that Aspen's profile picture was created with an artificial intelligence face generator.

[...]

well isn't that odd, three years they ran full speed with the steele dossier, but they have determined this to be an extremely elabrate scheme in less then a week. wow such journalism
edit on Fri Oct 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: interupt42

I'm not disagreeing with you but do you write or anything?
If you want someone to believe something you have to SHOW and not tell.

Well apparently Tucker didn't SEE it , since now he is back tracking on the biden laptop.
According to tucker hunter is a good man and an acquaintance and we shouldn't be so hard on him and we should stop being so mean to him.

twitter.com...

Back to a previous post i made earlier today

Anyone who hasn't figured out that partisan hacks like F ucker Carlson, Shatnity,Rush Limpball, Anderson Pooper, Ray Maddow ,and etc aren't part of deepstate by now , they need to immediately go to the nearest hospital and pickup a new brain.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Is Bobulinski Q?

Listen to this news report, he was a former Q level clearance holder.

🚨 BREAKING: The FBI has an active criminal investigation into the Biden family and their business associates that is focused on money laundering.
edit on 29-10-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There was a pic posted earlier somewhere of Trump in a meeting that had boat nets and a boat in the background that had 007 on it....can anyone find and post it again please?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A working note for decoders:

I think #126 may be part of the key to unravel P = C in #998

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.884858 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:49:59 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 65a39c No.884833 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:48:54 (EST)
liesofkikes.png

>>884799

>[Pope] will be having a terrible May.[Pope] will be having a terrible May.

HOLY #

Tell us, Q. How many are connected to (((roths)))?

>>884833
The "Chair" serves the Master.
Who is the Master?
P = C.
Q

Anonymous ID: NOjYqEdl No.148455482 📁
Nov 7 2017 18:56:17 (EST)
Previous was deleted. Curious.
+++
++
+
Q

Previous:
Pope
Reverend
IOUs

Curious:
Curia:

the body of congregations, tribunals, and offices through which the pope governs the Roman Catholic Church

IOUs

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SOMETHINGS UP... Eyes On for clues!!!

This POTUS tweet was at 03:48:29 PM, POSTPONING a RALLY:

Forced to move our Rally tonight in Fayetteville, North Carolina, to Monday, due to high speed winds and bad weather. I love you North Carolina. Stay safe, see you on Monday!!!

Weather.com says winds at 15-25 mph (night). They may have been even stronger in the early afternoon. It might just be high winds too.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff
I hope they have enough Salsa Dancers and Porta Potties for a 3 day outing. If a WINNER is declared on election night, it will be Donald Trump.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There is something more to this pic and meeting....

It was directly referenced in a left smear story that is outing the Biden story because of the name of the "whistleblower" Martin Aspen.....

edit on 10/29/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

(post by interupt42 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: interupt42

I'm not disagreeing with you but do you write or anything?
If you want someone to believe something you have to SHOW and not tell.

Well apparently Tucker didn't SEE it , since now he is back tracking on the biden laptop.
According to tucker hunter is a good man and an acquaintance and we shouldn't be so hard on him and we should stop being so mean to him.

twitter.com...

Rudy Giuliani has been saying essentially the same thing about Hunter since the beginning. Joe Biden is (was) using and abusing his son as a bag man..exposing him to some of the world's most dangerous thugs. Listen to the 28:55 thru 32:00 of this video Rudy recorded last night. Very Powerful!

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join