It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Eeeek!
That link is scary.
'Redesign capitalism to incorporate social value'
The crap they have listed there is like 1984 on steroids.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Q New Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/30/2020 11:45:10 ID: 5915fd
Archive Bread/Post Links: 11359288 / 11359925
Direct Link: 11359925
twitter.com...
Fact checkers created in effort to reinforce propaganda [digestion]?
The battle to prevent truth from reaching the people.
The battle to maintain and push division.
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other.
Divided you pose no threat.
System of control.
Information warfare.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 30-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They are tireless, Comrade.

Me, I've had enough with these "redesign" schemes by a bunch of chumps who can't even deliver mediocre results in the world we have.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: butcherguy

They are tireless, Comrade.

Therein lies the problem.

They're tireless, just look at all the maskers, honestly it seems like after seven months they're more full of energy now than they were in June. Like they literally mask up 100 ft. before even entering a building, I see them *outside* gladly masked up, waiting happily in line to get into the 25% capacity restaurants.

Also, the progressives are good at compartmentalizing their battles (e.g. BLM, gay etc. rights, educating children, gun control), that is, one person or group per issue; whereas conservatives see our entire way of life under attack no matter what path they take so we all feel like we have to fight every battle they send our way.

Frankly, after decades of the social wars, I'm close to exhaustion.
edit on 30-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I seem them *outside* gladly masked up, waiting happily in line to get into the 25% capacity restaurants.

And they wear their masks right to the table... take them off and sit there sucking up everyone's exhales.
Like having a pissing section in a swimming pool.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I seem them *outside* gladly masked up, waiting happily in line to get into the 25% capacity restaurants.

And they wear their masks right to the table... take them off and sit there sucking up everyone's exhales.
Like having a pissing section in a swimming pool.

I'm old enough to remember when they had a "smoking" and "non-smoking" section on airplanes.

Yes, kids, that was a thing!

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I am old enough that I remember smoking on a plane. I was 18 and long flights allowed smoking. There were ashtrays on the arms of the seats.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The enemedia brainwashing has been so effective that it is frightening. Yesterday walking my doggos I ran into a neighbor, one of the few that has dared venture outside. Right off the bat she told me she hated Trump. She then proceeded to tell me that he had mishandled the Covid pandemic. It was all his fault. I pointed out that really it was China's fault since it came from there. Doesn't matter. Trump's fault. Hmmm...
I didn't know what to say, but then inspiration. "What should Trump have done?" She then replied that she didn't know.
Awkward silence.
I was listening to the exact talking points that are spewed from the alertnate reality tv narratives being recited back to me.
A second wave was now upon us. I suggested that this is the beginning of the flu season so how do we know the difference.
As you can see things were not going well. I was challenging her narrative and making her question her position.
As she walked away she told me he should have followed Dr. F's advice. I was tempted to say that we did start off that way but that he was not elected to govern the country. That is Trump's job. That is what he was elected to do. We did not vote for science dictators. It was just another talking point. No original thought.
She is completely blind and misguided. The one prevailing sign around our neighborhood is "We believe in Science."

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Geeshs, look to your right, now look to your left. Both of those people there are dead according to Biden/Harris. I mean if Joe said this we know that it's because of his diminishing mental capacity, but for Harris to say this... wow... I mean really?

I wonder if she's talking about the number of people that are voting against her and Joe? That's 2/3rds of the American population that's now dead in their minds. Hell, her number of dead is 25 times the number of cases in the US. Where do they get their numbers from?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
You are right but the fog these people are living in is unreal. Many of the political signs have been taken down but the "I believe in science' ones are sprouting up all over. It sounds like people taking a pledge.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

I didn't know what to say, but then inspiration. "What should Trump have done?" She then replied that she didn't know.
Awkward silence.

As my ex father in law used to say: shut up. Whoever talks next loses.

When she said she didn't know, a raised eyebrow would have conveyed more information than any argument (mostly because libs love to argue).

I've seen this a few times too lately, what you describe. It's like they unthinkingly throw out their talking points, all in a row, and all in response to the argument they *think* you'll make.

Try making an argument a little off that pathway and you'll see their faces scrunch up as their gut tells them something's wrong, while their brainwashed mind tells them everything is fine keep talking.

Had this the other day as yet another clerk was scolding me for not wearing a mask (she was cute and she wasn't refusing me service, sooo ....). She said "I'm just enforcing the government's rule" so I asked her the next obvious question, "Have you read the governor's order on mask requirements?" to which she replied "No."

She got that squinched up face because I could see she knew in her gut that everything she'd been told and was saying the last x months was, if not wrong, at least, she hadn't verified it and she was at least smart enough to realize that "I'm enforcing a requirement I haven't read" is not a good position to take.

To her credit, she took the copy of the Order I always carry in my car.
edit on 30-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Holy crap, do we live in the same neighborhood or something? I was at the store sitting in my car waiting for the wife to get back. I was in my car so I didn't wear a mask. A woman came up to me and started going off about how I was inconsiderate and shouldn't listen to whatever Trump says. "Masks save lives" she proclaimed. I told her that she had nice boobs, she told me that if I wore a mask then she wouldn't have to get worried about getting sick. I then said a few more highly sexual comments to her that would be a violation to the T&C here, she said that we should all do our part and force the "Dictator" out of office. It's like some people are so self appointed to tell everyone "talking points" that they literally don't even listen to what you say to them. Hell, normally I should have been slapped for a couple of my comments I made, but nothing but Masks this, and Trump that. Some times it really is like the walking dead out there.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Bit rushed, so couple quicky decodes:

a) #4942 timestamp 10:38:45
10 = 5by5
#38 = Calm before Storm
45 = POTUS

b) #4943 Post Delta = 06:25

625 = 5x5x5x5!

Look out for a post delta of 31:25 = 5x5x5x5x5 = 5 to power 5 = 5by5

c) The Chan ID color is of the Blue/Purple "Get you angry"/Kingsman Valentine app type I posted about few days ago.

d) #4943 timestamp of 10:45:10 = 5by5, POTUS, 5by5,
e) #4943 Chan post number of 11359925 has 5by5 at front and back.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Holy crap, do we live in the same neighborhood or something? I was at the store sitting in my car waiting for the wife to get back. I was in my car so I didn't wear a mask. A woman came up to me and started going off about how I was inconsiderate and shouldn't listen to whatever Trump says. "Masks save lives" she proclaimed. I told her that she had nice boobs, she told me that if I wore a mask then she wouldn't have to get worried about getting sick. I then said a few more highly sexual comments to her that would be a violation to the T&C here, she said that we should all do our part and force the "Dictator" out of office. It's like some people are so self appointed to tell everyone "talking points" that they literally don't even listen to what you say to them. Hell, normally I should have been slapped for a couple of my comments I made, but nothing but Masks this, and Trump that. Some times it really is like the walking dead out there.

This ...

... is ...

... hiLARious!

That she didn't even notice, that's the best part.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Masks.... we don’t need any stinking masks.

I’m not sick. I’m not wearing a mask that may hurt my health. If I do get sick, I’ll go to the doctor.

However, if you (proverbial) feel like wearing a mask, have at it. As for social distancing, I didn’t like being close to people to begin with out in public.

I’ve opted out of Covid. If the local/state/feds want to pass actual laws about masks, yeah, then I’ll likely comply. Unilateral mayors & governors mandating things for clearly political purposes... I’m not a football.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
There was no point in arguing back with her. I left her with some thoughts that may make her feel uncomfortable but honestly I feel like people are hypnotized. They do not see what is obvious because they have been told not to see.
I have encountered this many times when I see something and point it out and the other person standing right with me will deny seeing it because it simply does not fit into their reality or comfort zone.
I take the approach of not denying what I see, hear and feel. These new signs popping up is real, and it has been slowly creeping in under the radar. Trump is not just running against democrats and their minions but a big, incoming threat is a ruling class of science. "I believe in science and Science is real" signs are now becoming very noticeable. Just think of how you can deny science. If anyone objects every single person will discredit you and likewise all of your views, even if valid.
What better way to get rid of credible conspiracies? Where's the scientific proof?

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

When all this started I said the we need to allow people the right to carry swords in public. Having ta sword promotes social distancing. My county rep said that was the stupidest idea they ever heard. Now they want to implement that California idea of pulling down your mask when taking a bite of food, and then pulling it back up to chew. So yeah carrying a sword is stupid.

I only wear a mask if it's going to cause some poor lackey to lose their job if I don't wear on at a store. Otherwise I just let my wife do all the shopping, since she's more diplomatic than I am. I agree with you though, we shouldn't have to wear special things because some one might be sick somewhere, at some time. The masks rules are arbitrary at best, and highly selective at worse.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I, too, am beginning to feel exhausted.
Some days I think it would just be so much easier being connected to the brainwashed masses of the matrix. I look around, truly dumbfounded, at the level of stupid, arrogant, blind, herd following, automaton zombies out there. I really feel as if I'm living in a sci-fi movie where I am the only person left who isn't brainwashed.
This sh*t with Hunter in particular has me in a funk today. That we could be here, watching all this caca hit the fan, while literally NOTHING is being done and won't. None if it matters if it won't get reported in the mainstream. I can send a hundred links to people and they won't matter sh*t to anyone because they aren't CNN, MSNBC, etc. etc.
Hell, there are threads here on ATS full of people DEFENDING the Bidens, refusing to believe any of it, saying it could all be faked and they won't give it any credence at all just because of the sources of the information. It is demoralizing and makes me want to just say f*ck it. All it does is stress me out and raise my blood pressure.

posted on Oct, 30 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: onehuman

It's not even that far-fetched.

Wow.

If you had an artist make a sketch of these people face to face, it couldn't get much closer. Especially when you consider the people in the photos were younger when the sketches were made.

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join