It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Important illustration. I've said often, we don't need more "laws" to attack people with AFTER they have done something immoral. The moral nature of a person should render the need obsolete. Right now folks want "justice" which can ONLY occur AFTER something has happened, and even then using interpretation or words etc, which only results in the State/Gov exacting financial retribution on the "convicted" for its own enhancement.

So, let's see it all in action.

From Greg Abbott regarding the Veritas Voter Fraud Vids.

My office has contacted the Texas Attorney General's office about this video. An investigation will determine if voter fraud has occurred. If so, it will be prosecuted. Voter fraud won't be tolerated in Texas.

Now all one needs to see with regard to my contention is this bloated immoral woman's own words.

"That right there is against the law, you realize you voted..."

So bloated POS is getting 70+k from Judges, Council folks etc. to rig the election in favor of them even though she knows full well it is against the law. She knows. Forget about the JUDGES, yes JUDGES, oh wait, JUDGES who is using the service.

Once again. IMMORAL JUDGES are employing the vote rigging POS, JUDGES who will then rule over others as if they are some sort of moral barometer.

So I ask for the millionth time in my life, how on earth is more post-event-punitive legal wording going to resolve this?

"Looting" is illegal. "Rioting" is illegal. "Money laundering and influence peddling blah blah blah" is illegal. And this woman knows damn well what she is doing for her new Mercedes is ILLEGAL but those words in a code/statute/law book somewhere didn't stop her at all - it raise her rates!

Punitive laws resulting in the State/Gov getting paid is not a solution. As a whole folks really need to stop feeding into this way of thinking. Post action retribution is pointless, as it does NOT stop The Biden Crime Family, or Bloated Vote Rigger, those who don't purposefully commit acts of this nature do so because there moral compass tells them not to, not because "jail" is possible. In fact, I would argue there moral compass is not an angel on their shoulder, but the notion of committing a clearly immoral act would never occur to them at all.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I just can't get over how obvious this is. They're not even hiding it anymore.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1802699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Getting desperate for ET/alien/UFO stories...🤦‍♂️🤪

'Extraterrestrial organic compounds' found in 2018 Michigan 'fireball'

In 2018, a meteorite fell to Earth, causing a fireball that streaked across the sky in Michigan. Now, researchers have discovered the space rock contains "extraterrestrial organic compounds."

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't remember who asked about people keeping their phones etc but.... I have every phone I've ever owned except my last one (Note 8) I gave to my littlest nephew when he got old enough to have his own phone. They all still have all info/pics/whatever on them too.

My oldest one is a Motorola "portable" phone that's battery is in a bag I had to carry like a purse that I got in 92, then a basic flip phone, then the Razor flip phone and on and on to the Note 10+ lol. Does that make me weird?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Consciously at least, that was a total coinkydinky BoomGiggle - though what my subconscious mind is capable of... who knows!

I should have typed "self-moderating" but "self-modulating" came out... see what I mean?

So as not to waste space, today is the 3 Year Delta of posts #3 to #13:

#3 Open your eyes. It finally came out that Rod/Bob were key players in the Uranium scandal.

#4 What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

#5 Follow the money, it’s the key.

#6 = #4 with most of #5 inserted before Operation Mockingbird.
I'll follow-up post on this!

#7 Why wasn’t HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK’d by using the non govt email addy to communicate w/ Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicting HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his cabinet etc which could never happen. Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!

#8 Huma Husband in jail. HRC, Muslim Brotherhood, or child?

#9 Projection D’s can’t lose control over the black population.

#10 Remember, the FBI, and MI, have an open investigation into the CF.

#11 Key: Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA No approval or congressional oversight State Secrets upheld under SC Who is the Commander and Chief of the military? Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

#12 Military Intelligence ref above is the absolute biggest inside drop this board will ever receive. Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.

#13 Now think about the timing of POTUS traveling to China/SK. I’ve said too much. God bless, Patriots.

edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Just heard Rush confirm that the documents that disappeared, discussed on Tucker Carlson, were copied before being mailed.

👍

UPS says they have found the contents that were removed from Tucker's package.

amp.dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Was chatting to a friend about Trump few nights ago and we kinda came to the conclusion that there is no middle ground in this battle.

To clarify, he said you wont ever see big players in handcuffs or if you did it would be silent and rapid without much headline. My opinion differs in that if someone big (renogade, clinton etc) is handcuffed, there will be no choice but to continue down the rabbit hole, like dominoes falling, since big names are connected to bad actors, corrupt players, MSM news, globalist corps, child trafficking, rituals, etc etc etc... one cannot simply stop at the tip of the iceberg, once it starts it will not stop until the entire corrupt system is turned head over heels, for the whole world to see! A historical change to law and governance will be inevitable in such a scenario.

He suggested that due to this reason it wont happen at all, to much collateral damage. Basically maybe hes right or maybe hes wrong, but what we agreed on was that there was no silent middle ground deal, it was either all or nothing!

Just my 2 cents!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe this indictment will Blossom out to Encompass The Standard Hotel where Adam Schiff operated.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I think your scenario is pretty accurate. The spider web is huge and would pull in too many "important" people.

There is no way people like Obama and Hillary will be in cuffs. We'll have to settle for their public shaming.

So far, the only really satisfying arrest is Maxwell's. No bail and she is being strip-searched every three hours. She's a pimp, pedophile, and liar.

I'm very satisfied with how she's being handled.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-----------------

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the James Woods video tweet in your post made me think about the 2 political parties and systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD...

To date, almost all of the perps being chased down have been DEMOCRAT... but we know from Bushs' presidencies that there must be a similar amount in the Republican camps.

I'm starting to get the view that the plan was to deal with Democrats in first term and Republicans after the election, in the second term.

Does this mean that by 2024 we may end up with 2 new "phoenix parties" birthed from the ashes of the current Dems/Republicans?

Certainly possibly given all that's gone down in 2020. I mentioned earlier this year that I see the Dem party given it sure seems they been ordered by a higher power/entity to fall on their swords and that they'll be reborn into something else by 2024. Republican party I'm not sure about but they are just as corrupt though much of it is hidden. The Deep State protects their own on both sides.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
UPS says they have found the contents that were removed from Tucker's package.
amp.dailycaller.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Help... I think there is an important DECODE to be found in posts #4, #5 and #6 in relation to the election:

1) #6 is made up of #4 + #5 + a few new bits... POTUS45 > POTUS46?

Here's a breakdown of #6 showing which lines are from where below :

a) Q6 - Yellow = Q4 elements, Purple = Q5 elements:

b) Q4 - Yellow = Lines used by Q6... so remainder NOT,

c) Q5 - Purple = Lines used by Q6... so remainder NOT.

Note that copied lines even include SPURIOUS SPACE where that exists!

2) I think the lines/partials that do not appear elsewhere in Q4/5/6 may in turn form a MESSAGE??

3) Here's a Textual breakdown for those who prefer to pictures:
Line
Refs
1 = #4/1:
"Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs."
2 = #4/2:
"POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false."
3 = New :
"Follow Huma tomorrow."
4 = #4/3:
"POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense."
5 = #4/4:
"Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency "
(EXCEPT #4 misspells as "Intellingence"!)
6 = #4/5:
"What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?"
7 = #4/6:
"Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^"
8 = #4/7:
"Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats)."
9 = #4/8:
"Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS. "
10 = #5/1:
"Follow the money, it’s the key."
11 = #5/2:
"What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?"
12 = #5/3:
"Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?"
13 = #5/4:
"What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?"
14 = #5/5
"Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups."
15 = #5/6
"Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?"
16 = #5/8 partial:
"Why is MS13 a priority?"
(#5/8 = "Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.")
17 = #5/9:
"Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?"
18 = #5/10 1st sentence + NEW 2nd sentence:
"The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil."
19 = #4/9:
"Operation Mockingbird."

ETA - If you take the line numbers of text unique to each post, in a single order you get:

Line .3: Follow Huma tomorrow.
Line .7: Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Line .8: _ nobody got this.
Line 10: Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
Line 11: Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Line 12: Have faith.

edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Spittballing sorta
YMMV

Re:

(#5/8 = "Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.")
17 = #5/9:

Three‐fourths of indicted MS-13 gang members were in U.S. illegally, report says

history of MS13

Crimes against Children

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
‘Xi Beckoned, They Came’: U.S. Tech CEOs Fawned Over Chinese Communist Premier… ‘Did You Feel the Room Shake?’

The [NYT] article – “The Most Memorable Moment of Xi’s America Trip” – describes how, during Xi’s visit to a Microsoft Headquarters in September 2015, CEOs from America’s big tech companies cozied up to the Chinese Communist Party leader.

As the New York Times put it, the tech bigwigs “paid homage” to Xi.

According to the establishment rag, after posing for a picture with Xi, Apple’s Tim Cook was “impressed” and, with a smile, inquired “did you feel the room shake?”

American big tech corporates with Xi and CCP members. (see article for all above CEO names/corporations in bed with China)

“Suddenly, the chief executives of America’s top 10 technology companies – market value about $2.5 trillion – accompanied by the heads of more than a dozen Chinese tech companies, arrived. They lined up in three rows. These executives are not accustomed to being beckoned – they turn down invitations to business summits, the World Economic Forum and more. But Mr. Xi beckoned, and they came.”
💰💰💰

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Suicide weekend should get much of the job done. I suspect we're probably 7 days away from the beginning.

Hopefully we get some more insights from Q between now and election day.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Winning.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Follow the Yellow brick road ....

FLASHBACK • Obama's staff is taking over silicon valley - 2016

edit on 10292020 by MetalThunder because: F U Goog

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Today the Department of Justice confirms that Hunter Biden and his associates, which probably includes his POP, are under criminal investigation.

mobile.twitter.com...

!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Catching up as per usual so dont know if posted or now, but this just showed up in my email from the Epoch Times

Couple snippets:

The announcement of the recovery came after Glenn Zaccara, UPS’s corporate media relations director, confirmed that Carlson had used the company to ship the materials before they were lost.
“The package was reported with missing contents as it moved within our network,” Zaccara said before they were located. “UPS is conducting an urgent investigation.”

During his Oct. 28 broadcast, Carlson said that a UPS employee notified them that the package “was open and empty … apparently, it had been opened.
“The Biden documents never arrived in Los Angeles. Tuesday morning, we received word from our shipping company that our package had been opened and the contents were missing,” Carlson said.

Of course now it has been magically found. With the Documents no less. Like Magic!
LINK TO ARTICLE

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thankfully, a copy was made of all the documents so the package can be inspected to see if anything was removed and not put back.

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join