It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Tucker didnt, but someone else whos seem them did, and said on a scale of 1-10, 1 being nothing and 10 being the worst thing you've ever seen, he said it was a 20.

So there is that...

Thank-you. A #20 on the severity scale you say? I would send those documents by personal courier!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sad how much difference 76 years makes.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Still doesn't explain how my package was at my post office, ready for delivery, and was then sent to Chicago, 100 miles away, for a week. After a week it was sent back to my post office opened.

ETA, it was properly addressed and the contents were actually described by a large sticker - usefulcharts.com .
edit on 10/29/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Thank-you for the update BoomGiggle. Let's hope ZETA is your LAST Hurricane for this season!

Thanks Care! Been lucky so far in only having remnants of two of them strike. But the winds were a solid 50 to 60 mph and I'm 450 miles from where it made landfall. Hopefully it is the last cyclone this season but the real STORM is rapidly approaching. Cheers!

edit on 29-10-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Just heard Rush confirm that the documents that disappeared, discussed on Tucker Carlson, were copied before being mailed.

👍

Did Tucker say how damning they are...like on a scale of 1 to 10?

No idea. I haven't watched the video about it yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
God Bless this Administration. More children rescued today!

twitter.com...

Public executions for the traffickers and molesters...PLEASE.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Glenn Greenwald resigns from the place he created (The Intercept) because they tried to censor him on a Joe Biden article he just wrote. Wow, this is the most 2020 thing ever.

greenwald.substack.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

cranky, I did a breakdown on the Flynn tweet in your post; a couple of pages back - 41:10 seems important!

To add... 41:10 is also a mirror of 11.4; November 4th!
edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Glenn Greenwald resigns from the place he created (The Intercept) because they tried to censor him on a Joe Biden article he just wrote. Wow, this is the most 2020 thing ever.

When you sell out to a large company you've compromised your control of the product.

I'd like to feel sorry for the guy, but he did it to himself.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Sad how much difference 76 years makes.

Cheers

Heck, in 22 years since the movie came out so much has changed, not for the better!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This 5th POTUS tweet of the day, at 08:55:36, deserves some analysis due to the 5th/5:5 indicating EYES ON:

GDP number just announced. Biggest and Best in the History of our Country, and not even close. Next year will be FANTASTIC!!! However, Sleepy Joe Biden and his proposed record setting tax increase, would kill it all. So glad this great GDP number came out before November 3rd.

1) I'm drawn to the FANTASTIC!!! because of the CAPS and 3x !!!:
a) Gematria for FANTASTIC is 93 (simple), 558 (english), 350 (jewish),

b) Jewish equivalents are interesting:
Storm, Starlink, Black Game Star, Satellite, Monsoon, Lodestar, Moonpool, Bright Light, Dormant DNA.

Think Elon Musk's multiple Starlink Satellite launches this year.

Think Dark Knight satellite wrt/ #3525:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[ 93 dk]

Q

2) GDP (in tweet) doesn't only mean Gross Domestic Product. It also means:
Glow Discharge Plasma
Guanosine 5'-Diphosphate
Gateway Discovery Protocol
Global Delivery Platform
Giant Depolarizing Synaptic Potential (neurology)
Gun Director Pointer (US Navy)
Global Detection Probability
Generic Deployment Plan

3) Guanosine 5'-Diphosphate seems to be involved in DNA. Is it the "G" in the GCAT pairings?
edit on 29-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Take away voter fraud, the Democrat Party would cease to exist.

A tale of two campaigns - video.

@RealJamesWoods

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Wikipedia has already included this latest about The Intercept. Before someone "edits" the truth to suit their narrative, here is today's entry:

Resignation of Glenn Greenwald[edit]
On the 29th of October, Greenwald resigned from the Intercept, citing political censorship and contractual breaches from the editors, who had prevented him from reporting on Joe Biden's conduct with regard China and Ukraine.[41] He claimed that the magazine had become a mainstream left-wing voice and no longer provided an outlet for independent journalism.

en.wikipedia.org...

Keep exposing the establishment media for what they have morphed into!

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
More from DG

Flynn link

"You could’ve just asked me."

I think this ^^^ is important.

Flynn is tweeting. He refrained the entire time he was trapped by Sullivan, avoiding creating any conflict that would be used against him.

Beginning on the 28th he starts tweeting with a banner change. I'd say he's in the clear and has been given the go ahead to tweet.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

EMN, the James Woods video tweet in your post made me think about the 2 political parties and systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD...

To date, almost all of the perps being chased down have been DEMOCRAT... but we know from Bushs' presidencies that there must be a similar amount in the Republican camps.

I'm starting to get the view that the plan was to deal with Democrats in first term and Republicans after the election, in the second term.

Does this mean that by 2024 we may end up with 2 new "phoenix parties" birthed from the ashes of the current Dems/Republicans?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I would be happy if every black hat flipped, surrendered and switched sides. I'm not invested in seeing anyone punished, my focus is on us taking our power back. When we do that, they lose control. It's hard to tell who's flipped but for the ones holding out, the longer they resist, the more dire the consequences. Karma is real and they'll have to face theirs just as we have to face ours

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Take away voter fraud, the Democrat Party would cease to exist.

A tale of two campaigns - video.

@RealJamesWoods

Gang Stalking???

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Kaleigh just said Ferguson Syndrom (I think) regarding Pennsylvania.

I feel like that's speak for responsible operators in the area or the obvious incitement operation.

youtu.be...
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago4002699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

"Biden bus leading the Trump train" 😂🤣😎

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
POTUS tweet count so far... 33, last at 11:11:14

ETA - NEW GEN FLYNN Twitter BANNER:

Larger:

Rel, I don't know if you realized this or even planned it(because you are THAT good), but your initial post about Potus tweets regarding 11:11:14 was post number 4,111 of this thread. It's back on pg 206. It's the 12th post down, technically, but you had to self modulate that one post after the Staff infection hit the thread.late last night U.S./ morning across the pond. Don't mean to derail the thread but that is bloody impressive! No Q-wink-a- dinks! Keep up the great work! Cheers!

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join