It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Biden must have skipped the meds today. He was a train wreck of dementia today.

The Dems may try to assert the 25th on their own candidate PRIOR to Nov 3rd, lol.

Joe Biden was Big Time distracted today by..

mobile.twitter.com...

Is that a "drive in" campaign stop again? WFT is going on here? Hundreds, maybe more, are willing to sit in a traffic jam for DJT (humanity) and a 3 or 4 sit in a parking lot to listen to a guy who thinks he running for SENATOR, and isn't even the actual candidate for Senator OR President.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

I told a couple here in Europe about Newsom's suggestion that those dining at restaurants should pull their masks up while chewing their food.

They just bitterly laughed.

Cheers

Truth is, I've stopped paying any attention to anything that comes out the State or City officials a this point. Everything, and I mean everything - down to every punctuation mark, is filled with hate, doom, gloom, fear and everything awful. Nothing, zero, not one drop is positive. I would expect if a positive person showed up to share something Greasy Gruesome would unleash a band of Murder Hornets to stop it and institute a global warming tax on the deceased.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anyone seen this? What's to make of it:
mobile.twitter.com...

"Since after your last "Q drop," we are on a first name basis, how about yours, "Coleman?" Deceiving good people will come back to bite you. Your movement is falling apart. Perhaps some of you will be held personally accountable.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Tell me Biden didn’t have a golf cart parade.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The whole thing is starting to paint a weirder picture in my head.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Given this communication published by the White House an hour ago, I expect Democrats to demand an independent physical evaluation of President Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Given this communication published by the White House an hour ago, I expect Democrats to demand an independent physical evaluation of President Trump.

mobile.twitter.com...

Now the Dems will subpoena his doctor and violate HIPAA.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Mic Check, check 1 2 , testing testing, syphilis. At least i think thats what tom hanks said on snl a long time ago.

I been here since thread 1! Enjoyed every single one!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Biden Golf cart Brigade - Choo choo. 😂

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Grassley and McEnany have been going back and forth about the time on her clock. Wonder what tomorrow's time with be.

link

edit on 12-10-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

It would seem that my theory about the tainted tests getting delivered to the White House may not be looking so nonsensical after all.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In the last thread, I posted about the National Quantum Initiative which DJT signed into law in 2018. In my post, I didn't include my hope that this initiative will pave the way for many good things for humanity. One benefit that could come out of this is QFS or a Quantum Financial System. I'm not sure how this system would be introduced... maybe initially through digital currency and then it would evolve with humans until we reach the point where relying on any currency outside of ourselves is no longer necessary

Bank of Japan is starting a digital currency next year. I don't know if this is the start of the roll out... just something to watch for

Another Quantum Initiative that would propel humanity into a new Golden Age is advanced healing technology. We are all quantum at our core... our DNA, our minds, our cells... all quantum. We'd say goodbye to degenerative diseases, forever

Something else that I noticed, yesterday..Maria Bartiromo questioned potus about UFOs and today, Sara Carter followed up on it

A recent headline:

Japan's military pilots are ordered to report UFO sightings and try to photograph any strange sightings under new protocols

Japanese military pilots have been ordered to take pictures of any UFOs they encounter in the country's airspace. 

Defence minister Taro Kono said mysterious sightings should be submitted for analysis, while the military will also investigate reports by the public. 

The new protocol, reported by the Japan Times, comes despite official insistence that there is no evidence UFOs exist and that the Japanese military has never encountered any. 

daily mail

edit on 12-10-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i believe trump just confirmed at his rally in florida that nothing conviiction wise will happen till after the election. will update with video and time mark when the event is over

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is pretty much a hacky piece...

Kim Jong-un weeps as he begs for forgiveness for his failures during coronavirus pandemic and admits he has not 'always lived up to' the trust placed in him

'Our people have placed trust, as high as the sky and as deep as the sea, in me, but I have failed to always live up to it satisfactorily. I am really sorry for that.''Although I am entrusted with the important responsibility to lead this country upholding the cause of the great Comrades Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il thanks to the trust of all the people, my efforts and sincerity have not been sufficient enough to rid our people of the difficulties in their lives.'

KIm's in an untenable position. A backwards country trying to unbackward itself, while trying to alter the world's perception of it, while backstabbing remnants of still exist. Brutal.

Here is the buried lede IMO...

Kim said he hoped that North and South Korea would join hands again when the global coronavirus crisis is over.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I am pretty sure there is only one ring and rod. Here is it

The divine rule of kingship. Also found in Summeria and in part zoroastrian tradition

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Biden Golf cart Brigade - Choo choo. 😂

The lot of them are senile.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

On page 31 of the FBI Anon link you provided. Fascinating read.

FBI Anon

I want to 2nd that BigB.

Also your avatar did you cut some weight and tighten up or photoshop a body on the mug?

Blessings...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
DJT Tweets show an interesting pattern of "!" today.

Too many for me to sort out, but something is going on with them.

He's also shredded Walking Dead Joe today on the appalling disorientation gaffes. Is that "attacking a political rival" to point out the guy running for the most important job on all of EARTH thinks he's running for a Senates seat?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Anything that happens before the election is branded as election interference and takes away from the crimes and convictions. The media would run with it as a political opponent attack and the public will demand Trump resigns and Dems would impeach everyone involved.

After Nov 3. they have until Jan 20 to make some major moves even if Trump doesn't win. The media will struggle to spin it because the election is over. If Biden wins, and is implicated, they may cry about overturning an election result. However, Biden isn't going to win.
edit on 12-10-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
i believe trump just confirmed at his rally in florida that nothing conviiction wise will happen till after the election. will update with video and time mark when the event is over

RW, I don't think 'arrests' would help at this point anyway.

It is clear that it is possible in a super fair election DJT would win all 50 states, but as it is he's got all that's needed. The only way Harris' "wins" is through the worst kind of voter fraud - but it seems the White Hats have that covered.

The issue is the House and Senate races and I've seen folks say the House is flipping and the Senate Holds. Then arrests begin without hindrance.

So information releases now is best. Turn on the firehose and let it come.

HERE's the clip
edit on 12-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join