It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If I go to the DJT twit these are my "you may like" selections.

Harris is running for President and instead of her Twit being on the page, we get Shadow President - her string puller instead, renOgade.

That is remarkable. If the twit is actually there to help Harris, then why is she - or Dead Asleep Joe, not on the first page?Might be different for logged in phone users, but for me it seems telling. Subtle, but telling.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Trillium

This is really going to hurt her campaign.

Barr said that no candidates will be indicted before the elections, so Hillary is fair game.

The public outcry needs to be deafening.

Q said October 30th will be the day. Hopefully THIS will be the year, too.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Trillium

This is really going to hurt her campaign.

Barr said that no candidates will be indicted before the elections, so Hillary is fair game.

The public outcry needs to be deafening.

Q said October 30th will be the day. Hopefully THIS will be the year, too.

Personally, I am tired of waiting. If nothing happens almost immediately after Trump is re-elected.....I am done. No more time to waste on something that doesn't happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
How does the Trump campaign gather this information about the makeup of the rally audiences? I've always wondered.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Delta 5:

edit on 12-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Ok, I thought Joe & Blo were doing a train campaign. Is that already over?

That lasted 3 days and covered 200 miles in PA and NE Ohio, right after the Dem hate-fest convention. The train conductor erected a little platform. Joe spoke to a few curious people for 10 minutes, and then the train chugged away.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Veritas is apparently dropping a bomb on Colorado tomorrow. The video clip seems like it will be pretty damning.

twitter.com...

It's frustrating that Project Veritas evidence isn't taken seriously by the DOJ. From what I've read in recent days, People are frustrated because the bombshell Veritas evidence against Ilhan Omar's vote rigging isn't being investigated by the DOJ or the Federal Election Commission (FEC).

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Barack Obama is now the top "consultant" on the Presidential Debate Committee. That explains why their moderators are Anti-Trump nutjobs, why they don't give the Trump campaign anything it asks for, and why the Biden campaign agrees with every decision they render.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I'm still mystified over why Durham took 3 years to indict Kevin Clinesmith, and is now reloading for the next indictment at some point in the future....maybe 3 years from now. If what James Woods says is true about Durham not getting many people and resources from Barr, that would explain a lot.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Hey folks, just checking in with a couple of things to say.

Firstly, and to get this out of the way, I want to apologise regarding my earlier post (last thread) regarding "Ghost" and my own situ. Please understand, that I am trying to solve my own mystery. If after it all calms down, and if it is still relevant, then I will share everything I know for those who are interested. I'm not looking for fame or seeking to be seen as "special"... I just want to know what happened with me... that's all. I'm really very private, and sharing personal experiences is scary and exposing. So, I sincerely hope you'll all forgive me... I understand the frustration I might have caused.
Right enough on that. Moving on swiftly.......

The main reason I'm here, is that I've been reading the original Q posts... 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. Now, I'm not sure if this is a new thought or not... I've glanced upon a comment that maybe infers that it's not, but I'll say it anyway, just in case.

When was the last time you went back and read from the beginning? Post 1, October 28th 2017. 3 Years ago in 15 days.
I often see people going on about 2 year deltas, but when I read from the start, imagining that it is painting a picture of October 28th 2020 and beyond, then it would seem potentially very on point.
There are things mentioned, which, so far as I know never happened. Post 34 in particular, dated 1st of Nov, 2017 is a fine example...

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

I draw particular attention to "We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.". Has this ever happened? Given everything we know now, and have seen play out, does the above Q post sound more like the election period?

Post 29...

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147452214 📁
Nov 1 2017 01:13:10 (EST)
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

Given Kims very recent statements about peace with South Korea, the timing of this post would also seem quite relevant. Do we see a meeting of North and South on November 1st, now that he is free from control?

It's impossible to know where everyone is at in this thread with how they interpret it all, so if this is all obvious to you, then... well, good job!
But to me, it was pretty interesting. At the start of this new thread, you were all talking about how long you've been following this all. Well, I think I only appeared in these threads around 25-26? So, that is why I say that it might be more obvious to the long timers and the lifers

Anyway, to anyone who finds it interesting, i really would encourage a review of Q from the very start, as though it is a play book starting October 28th onwards.

Oh, and just to double down on an earlier question, am I right in saying that at no point has the US emergency broadcast system been used during Trumps term so far?

As always, best wishes to all of you, where ever you are. Hope you're all keeping well, and that you have some fingernails left at this point.

p.s! I've really not been able to keep up with posts for quite some time, so I don't know what has been said here for a while, so excuse me if i repeat someone elses observations or thoughts, but.... Did it strike anybody else as odd/interesting that Judge Amy CB has adopted a child from Haiti, post the hurricane disaster there? I kind of wonder if that, even if on a subtle level, will play into the Clinton narrative when it fully comes to light.
Just thoughts that have been swimming through my mind.
edit on 12-10-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Anyone else here follow Adam Housley on Twitter? I have found him to be very bipartisan and well researched.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
I hope we are on the threshold of something big. I feel like my mind is melting

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

If he doesn't produce what he says.....2024 will swing like a mofo.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

If he doesn't produce what he says.....2024 will swing like a mofo.

2024? I hope I'm out of this sh*thole (no offense to the planet) by then. I don't think I can last that long

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
In regards to the Benghazi/SEAL Team 6 videos that have been released, it's dead in the water.

There are rumors, to be sure, but that is all they are...rumors. There may even be documents and there may even be audio. But it will be open to interpretation and unverifiable due to the NSA. The Act, not the Agency.

Additionally, there are some rather large holes in the story. One of them being Rob O'Neill. Not everyone involved in the Pakistan raid died on Extortion 17.

Notwithstanding some questionable tasking lately, no way the Teams let something like this fester for this long. These men act, they don't sit around and type about it. If there was actionable intelligence on this, many would of gone rogue.

I will humbly eat my words if something comes of this, but don't get your hopes up. Instead, look more closely at the weapons running and Clinton's actions in denying additional security for the outpost. That's where the there is.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
MSM = Enemy of "We The People":

CBS Obtains 94-Page Outline Showing FBI and Chris Steele Collaborative Use of Media Reporting…

CBS News Catherine Herridge has obtained a 94-page spread sheet (pdf here) showing dates of media reports, dates of Steele reports on the same material, and the FBI effort to verify or validate the circular process. In essence this is evidence of the process we initially shared almost three years ago; only now we know the names.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-20 1589

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If Trump wins, that’s the end game. Three SCOTUS in first term. One/Two in second term. He will have shaped the Court for decades.

ACB
Re-election
Hold Senate
Flip House

... then focus on coup justice. Durham will have clear waters in front of him. No political bias clouding his work. Four years to get convictions for crimes he’s uncovered.

IMO, Clinesmith is the key. Bottom of pyramid. First to be charged. He altered evidence that was presented to FISA Court multiple times so Comey & Co. could spy on Trump. His penalty? A single charge. Awaiting sentence on Dec 10th. After election. Likely minimal punishment.

Why? That dude spilled the beans. No way he was rogue on his own and only landed a single charge. He’s already told his story. Epstein him now ONLY adds to the guilt of those he flipped on.

Winter is coming.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Veritas is apparently dropping a bomb on Colorado tomorrow. The video clip seems like it will be pretty damning.

twitter.com...

Damning, Hannity will do a show on it, then it will fall down the memory hole and ... wait for it ... nothing will be done about it.

Kudos to Veritas, but we seem to live in a society where liberalism has no adverse consequences.

That's why people are emboldened to do all this. And the more they get away with it, the more people will become emboldened.

Get arrested for rioting? Literally, billionaires lining up to throw bail and lawyer money at you.

What lesson is this teaching us law abiding citizens?

Somebody vandalized the statue of Chief Blackhawk outside the UC in Chicago last night. No one will get caught or prosecuted, we all know that. Emboldened.

Now I'm off to scrape my Blackhawks' sticker off my car (because of that, but also because they took the knee and lost my support for that). I feel like a coward, but I also don't want some SJW scratching up my nice car, it's the only nice "thing" I own.

I will fight, but it still doesn't seem like the time, yet.
edit on 13-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How does the Trump campaign gather this information about the makeup of the rally audiences? I've always wondered.

If I had to guess, and this is just a guess, one of either: people pay for tickets with credit cards. They use data mining on the cardholders to get this information. Or, they have pollsters walking in the audience / line before the rally asking questions.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yeah, I have to admit that this thread brought me back to ATS after a good few years absence, although I'd been following Q for a while prior to that.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join