It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Headline this morning -

Lakers dominate Heat, capture 17th NBA title

Watch the water + KU.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
To the lurkers; jump in and post more often!!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

What if? Kim were to fire a "blank" of his new missile within spitting distance of the 3 Gorges Dam in CHINA?

How would that change the power balance in the region? Would that threat be enough to stop China's expansion plans in the region? Would a United Korea become a new power protecting their neighbours?

Oh Rel, you're so evil. I love it! 😁

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Been here since thread one, night one. I clearly remember thinking "oh, another larp..... let's see where this goes"...... that thought very quickly disappeared, once the confirmations started.

Too many coinkydinks.

Now I'm a resident lurker, voicing the odd opinion and still thinking this more than a political clean up.

There are many, very well researched and very informative threads right through the pages of ATS, the work that has gone into these Q threads is second to none of them, thank you all.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I've lurked since the list of questions were posted. It brought goose bumps reading it. I tried to help with the magic sqares, but due to time and exhaustion and general lack of skills I've left everything else to the true heros is of the thread.

This has been a phenomenal ride and and am looking for closure. Truth. Justice. Too long have they been separated.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: captinofcats
I don’t recall the specific thread number, but it was in the single digits. Amazing group of individuals contributing to this opus. I have spent many a late night desperately trying to catch up to present date!

Same for me. I didn't read the first thread or two, but I've following them since pretty early on.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

VC, check out what the timestamp on Kayleigh's follow-up tweet, at 8:23, points to:

You got it! My clock was set to 11:03 - ELECTION DAY‼️

Anonymous ID: 3f8788 No.476806 📁
Feb 23 2018 19:22:52 (EST)
/CM
Check code line 1183.
Embed added 7:03pm EST.
Embed string active in SATRREC.
Warning alerts 5-12.
Brute force will be necessary.
T-2 warning.

Q

a) Lines 2&3 point to tomorrow, Oct 13th because:
1183 = 1+1+8+3 = 13th
7:03 = 7+0+3 = 10 = Oct

b) Warning alerts over last week... 5-12th

c) T-2 in NASA countdown speak =

Retract gaseous oxygen vent arm, or "beanie cap" (T-2 minutes, 55 seconds)
Crew members close and lock their visors (T-2 minutes, 0 seconds)

edit on 12-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What do you make of This:

Dell Support? or something else?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
To those who aren't sure about Alan Howell Parrot's credibility concerning the story about Osama Bin Laden and Seal Team Six:

m.huffpost.com...

He sold Jer Falcons to royal Arabs at falconry hunting camps, where the rich and powerful often visited. Weapons smugglers, like Viktor Bout (Lord of War movie) were also visitors to this camp. Even Al Qaida came, but the most notorious guest was Osama bin Laden, who made annual visits while he was the most wanted man around the world.

It appears the US was aware of these falconry camps, which became a place for military corruption and bribery and Parrot figured out he was being used, that he was unintentionally helping the terrorists network with each other.

“According to Feathered Cocaine, in the winter of 1999, the CIA encouraged a group of afghans that were working for the CIA to try and reliably locate Osama bin Laden so that the U.S. could order an air strike on a falconry camp and kill bin Laden and any other high ranking associates.

“But the recommendation for a strike was never approved after it was determined to be a ‘luxury hunting trip’ by then National Security Advisor Richard Clarke and then DCI George Tenet. At the time, the U.A.E. was in negotiations with American companies to purchase 80 F-16 jets at a cost of 6.5 million per plane. Purely a coincidence, though.”

“Parrot eventually received information from his falconry sources that in 2004, bin Laden was living in, or being protected by, Iran, and made uncorroborated statements that the US government knew of bin Laden’s whereabouts in Iran but weren’t interested in pursuing him. That information may never be publicly confirmed, and of course, bin Laden was found to be living in Pakistan.”

"Almost entirely have Alan Parrot's warnings have been ignored. But why? Parrot had film evidence, correspondences, emails, personal connections through falconry camps, and stories of imprisonment and torture. He concluded that the reason for impotence and ignoring his warnings, was money."

This is a great article from 2013 and a must-read! Gives the whistleblower much needed credibility. I hope this breaks wide open before the election!
edit on 12-10-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Headline this morning -

Lakers dominate Heat, capture 17th NBA title

Watch the water + KU.

Riots in LA last night (errr "celebrations"). Also immune to COVID when you "celebrate".

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

LMFAO. And then they deleted the tweet and said it was sent in error. Ha Ha Ha. That place truly has become a sick joke.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow. My first post was on thread 4 in 2018, but I'd been lurking for awhile. So really have no idea when I stumbled upon it.
I'd been an unregistered lurker to ATS in general for awhile prior but rediscovered it and registered in 2018 for the Ku stuff.

ETA: It seems like such a short time since I first registered it almost makes me believe time is a subjective thing.....
edit on 12-10-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: told you why in the post

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
What do you make of This:

Dell Support? or something else?

Alienware has been around for a long time, and all of their releases (press, official etc) have always been alien themed. Even before Dell took them over.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, look, it's got a countdown painted on the launcher and a "best if used before" date on the helicopter (ahem).

22x04 = 88

Text TRUMP to 88022 to receive mobile alerts.

Text KIM to 220406 to receive mobile [missile] alerts.

Lurking since thread 1
Posting since thread 2

I had a strong feeling you or Rel were going to comment on that countdown.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, did you notice the ring "Merlin the Wizard" was wearing? A match to Soleimani's "blood ring"?

I did not!? Though I'm quite sure it is different from Soleimani's ring and is common among Muslims. Believed to be a carnelian stone called an "Aqiq" as a commemoration of the removal of idols from the Grand Mosque in Mecca in 630 CE according to this article.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I started with the first thread and when reading it I must confess I felt totally overwhelmed. I had not really been questioning the narrative we were being sold. There were many events taking place that simply did not make any sense at all. Almost like what an enemy would do rather than a government that was working "For The People."
There were a few tipping points and one of the biggest was Obamscare.
The insulting 'we must pass this to see what is in this act' quote by Pelosi. Then the comment about the stupidity of the American people and the most telling one when Bill Clinton said "It was the craziest thing to see the hard working American working 9-5 unable to afford health care and others could have it free."
Many of us were forced to choose between shelter and health care.
Meanwhile I was dealing with one of my children caught up in a school shooting. Very frightening and that does not just go away.
Schools started to become much more divisive basically pitting children against their parents and their ideas and values. I could say so much about this but that would take up pages.
I watched in dismay as the Obama administration worked on creating the most social division on so many levels that I have ever witnessed and I started to question Why? What was to be accomplished by having everyone struggling? I decided that it was all about distraction. Look here but there is something much more important happening over there that we did not see because they successfully distracted us.
That is when I came back to this thread and started to read to understand. Questions being asked by Cue were much deeper than the level I was at but it rang true. Something was not right.
I have read, analyzed and questioned what has been posted and not just accepting as I have done in the past. There is so much realness and I truly hope that we will pass through this dark time and enter a period of light but there will be a very turbulent transition because the dark forces will not want to leave peacefully.
Thank you everyone for all of the posts, translations, songs and memes.I am working on the Lurkers that hear about this read outloud every day.

edit on 12-10-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: elementalgrove

Helping out in a pinch. This phenomenon is Dashen's creation and all thanks go to him

Any torch I might attempt to carry here would be but a spark in a bottle compared to Dashen's marathon effort.

Cheers

Hear, hear! I second that motion! 🥂🏆

Also, I nominate Rel for the Nobel Master Archivist honor. 🧙‍🏆🎖

Speaking of Phenomenon...

New UFO Documentary for ya'll entertainment.

The Phenomenon

Aside from the usual clowns it has some interesting cast of characters including Dr. Jacques Vallee and John B. Alexander, Ph.D, Retired Army Colonel, Los Alamos National Lab.

Howard Bloom, Out There: The Government's Secret Quest for Extraterrestrials. New York : Simon and Schuster, 1990. 300 pages.

He discovered a top secret gov't 17-person UFO Working Group in the 80s whose mission was to determine if the human race is alone in the universe. The group was headed by Colonel Harold E. Phillips who many astute researchers have confirmed this was a psuedonym for Army Colonel John B. Alexander as he assigned 3 psychics to the group. He has written and lectured on the reality of UFOs. He characterizes his career as having "evolved from hard-core mercenary to thanatologist". Heavily involved in the paranormal and was portrayed in the book The Men Who Stare At Goats (2004). His resume is something right out X-Files.
John B. Alexander

Out There: The Government's Secret Quest for Extraterrestrials - By Jim Miller Updated August 31, 1990 at 04:00 AM EDT.

If interested...

After much anticipation, filmmaker James Fox's latest documentary, "The Phenomenon", was released on October 6, 2020. This film has a great deal of new video that even experienced students of the UFO subject have not seen. Without a doubt this will widely be recognized as one of the best UFO documentaries to appear in some time. James meets with Richard Dolan for a live video interview to discuss what makes his film unique.

~2 hr interview: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for expanding my understanding on the carnelian rings.

Not sure whether a "white Sikh" should be wearing a muslim ring tho??

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I also wanted to add one more thing. The media or as others here say the enemedia. It was insidious at the beginning but it was ramping up with lots of questionable material and points of view that were inconsistent and not supportive of the goodness but emphasizing the evil.
The final straw was when our city paper posted on a Sunday a big story about satanism. Many were very upset but the editorial section stated that they wanted to provide a forum for all religions. But why on a Sunday? There are 6 other days of the week. I cancelled my subscription.
Then they offered it to me free...No not having my values changed to support something that is wrong on all levels.
I started serious hunting to try and understand why all of these things were happening and being given a free pass and in fact encouraged. Wrong was becoming right or the socially accepted version and what was previously socially accepted was mocked and ridiculed.
The battle for our children's minds is enormous and alarming. They get their news from youtube, twitter, podcasts and only in very short snapshots. There is no analysis. Just a comment or a snapshot. They do not get TV news like Fox because they have cut the cord.This is a very dangerous situation. Even though I have tried to educate them on the perils and the strangeness of events around us I am ashamed to tell everyone here that they are all voting for Hiden, someone who is not even running. Each has their own reason like canceling student debt [which I would like point out I saved $ every two weeks for each of them to attend college.] Only the last couple have had student loan debt because the tuitions skyrocketed above any savings possible. Some are for the environment and setting more land aside. Meanwhile we have fires burning all around us because the forests have been mismanaged.
If politics or discussion about what is going on around us is brought up they all say 'let's not talk about it'.
I am disheartened. I am surrounded in a sea of misguided soles. I am really glad there is this thread that assures me that I am not completely alone.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Unrelated to his ring, but I found it curious he had a Christmas tree decoration behind him. Not saying it is relevant to anything, just...unexpected.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Turban, ring, beard, Christmas tree... lot's of eye-catchers to stop any focus on his actual physical features I'd guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join