It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The aberrant have gotten very in-your-face with their crap. The last administration encouraged and emboldened the freaks in their efforts to pervert society for their own ends.

It's sickening and grotesque. 👎

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Member Panoz77 dropped this in another thread.
Threadreaderapp
Might be worth a look, in that Rig Red and Satan comes up.
I did a little digging.
Apparently Denetra D Senigar is an actual person that did work at Faulkner University, Human Resources Dept.
Why would she place a FOIA request for info about the nephilim? What are the odds that a person's name would be an anagram for RIG RED NEED SATAN?
edit on b000000312020-10-12T11:59:35-05:0011America/ChicagoMon, 12 Oct 2020 11:59:35 -05001100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Late Roman Empire.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Today's irony is...

Freethought Day is October 12, the annual observance by freethinkers and secularists of the anniversary of the effective end of the Salem Witch Trials.
The seminal event connected to Freethought Day is a letter written by then Massachusetts Governor William Phips in which he wrote to the Privy Council of the British monarchs, William and Mary, on this day in 1692.

October 12 is Feast for Life of Aleister Crowley, celebrated as "Crowleymas" (Thelema).

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Then they offered it to me free...No not having my values changed to support something that is wrong on all levels.
I started serious hunting to try and understand why all of these things were happening and being given a free pass and in fact encouraged. Wrong was becoming right or the socially accepted version and what was previously socially accepted was mocked and ridiculed.

Isaiah 5:20
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Telling of our times, indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Five bucks says that missile is empty.

And/Or wouldn’t hit its target.

The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable.
-Sun Tzu

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Each day I wake up thinking somehow, someway, the stupidity will magically stop.

Then reality hits. I read MBS's link to a NYPravda story in which the moral is: The Pravda crabs themselves will now pull down any crab that seeks to leave the bucket, and did so on a story about "slavery" no less. Can't make it up.

I'm waiting for Blassy Ford to arrive sans "female makeup" at the SCOTUS hearing to reveal herself as one raped by ACB at party in Australia during Xmas of 1957.

DJT Tweets are varied today.

This one caught my eye. "He lied and cheated right up until the day he got caught." We know "caught" is code for coup plotters having solid information logged about their actions.

And then there is this set of tweets.

"Illinois has no place to go. Sad, isn’t it? Vote Trump!"

"New York has gone to hell. Vote Trump!"

"California is going to hell. Vote Trump!"

The latter brings me to this:

This ^^^ makes no sense. He has done everything he possibly can - in just 9 months no less, to drive everyone who can leave to leave. That's his MO, yet this pleading is quite hilarious given he's been successful at his efforts seemingly beyond his expectations.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I told a couple here in Europe about Newsom's suggestion that those dining at restaurants should pull their masks up while chewing their food.

They just bitterly laughed.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Started following early on, but not 1...somewhere in the single digits though. I'm here almost every day. It's been amazing.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This. Galactic Irony from the Void, it works on so many levels including her pic.

ADD: Mark Meadows IS A HERO!!!!!!!
edit on 12-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Another hit piece from the failing Times...

QAnon Is Thriving in Germany. The Extreme Right Is Delighted

As the U.S. conspiracy theory goes global, it has found fertile ground in the putsch fantasies and anti-Semitic tropes long popular on Germany’s far-right fringe. Counterterrorism officials worry.

But it is in Germany that QAnon seems to have made the deepest inroads. With what is regarded as the largest following — an estimated 200,000 people — in the non-English-speaking world, it has quickly built audiences on YouTube, Facebook and the Telegram messenger app. People wave Q flags during protests against coronavirus measures.

The austere scholars at the Times are stuck and blinded in all the noise that they generated. Someone with extra $$ should print out every single Q drop, one drop per page, generate 17,000 copies and mail it all to NYTimes; everytime they publish a trash QAnon article.

Hanoi Jane Stands Upon 200,000 Dead People to Declare Why COVID Is 'God's Gift to the Left'

Jane Fonda is a sick puppy. Is COVID bad or good? She gives a rather odd answer. No, that’s not the right word. She gives a ghoulish answer, noting that she feels the virus has been “God’s gift to the Left” because it’s exposed Trump for who he is or something.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This. Galactic Irony from the Void, it works on so many levels including her pic.

Good lord, that woman looks deranged. LOL

Watching the Left's Affordable Care Act confirmation hearing at the moment.
Er, I mean the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearing.

I wish we could just get to the all Dem's nay vote and be done with this show.
edit on 12-10-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

She was tweeting as of half an hour ago, so she didn't stay off social media for long. Guess she recovered quickly!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The name sort of tells you what was going on there: #Extortion17

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The narrative calling Far Right Extremists plotted to kidnap Michigan high priestess Whitmer completely unravels as suspect found to be a BLM supporter. Ooops.
ZeroHedge

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Fact checked by BabylonBee.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Good lord, that woman looks deranged. LOL

Watching the Left's Affordable Care Act confirmation hearing at the moment.
Er, I mean the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearing.

I wish we could just get to the all Dem's nay vote and be done with this show.

I can't watch it. It is an odd one, she was vetted so the could have just gone to a vote along party lines. But this serves to out the ghouls by putting them on display again - they just can't help themselves.

ACB is stud regardless, they are idiots, their words are stupid, but the violent energy is brutal for even the best. Feel how you feel watching it, she's feels it 100 fold and must perform. They are doing their best to get her to meltdown. Oddly, Kav's meltdown helped him in the end but they have one playbook and it isn't subtle.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The press fills its diapers regularly. 🙄

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The narrative calling Far Right Extremists plotted to kidnap Michigan high priestess Whitmer completely unravels as suspect found to be a BLM supporter. Ooops.
ZeroHedge

We're all going to be saved by that guy? The guy with the culturally appropriated disks in his ears?

Oddly, his efforts were not misguided, Whitmarxist is a monster, but the FBI patsy-stooge program is running on fumes at this point it would seem.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just an update, the betting line for Trump to win has moved to + 185 today on one site that I look at . Extra free $$$ for those silly people that like to make a few wagers.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join