It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ted Cruz had an (!) in a tweet this morning.

crankyoldman" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
BOOOM
We've been waiting for something.
Is this it?
BREAKING: Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6, Audio Proof
•Premiered 64 minutes ago

youtu.be...

Just bringing this to your attention. Something BIG may be breaking on Hillary.

twitter.com...

puresocial.tv...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

If the proof is in the hands of Congress, and it doesn't get put out for the public to see, then we should have names of the people who've taken possession of them since this is a major crime that needs to be exposed.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Aside from whatever double-meanings, this may or may not be obvious depending on one's English grammar skills but, in English writing and often subtitles, a (!) an exclamation mark within parentheses implies that a person/character has made an obviously sarcastic comment. It also is used to indicate surprise at one's own experience or statement.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This is really going to hurt her campaign.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The brainwave and Schumann have been tossed around here often. Someone put the two together. Folks here and elsewhere have correlated feeling a certain way when certain levels of the graph are hit.

Here is the continuation of the odd background pattern.

This graph is from July, where the pattern is not present.

The pattern seems to have shown up after the oddity...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Is this legit?
worldtruth.tv/238-arrested-in-major-hollywood-pedophile-ring-bust/
worldtruth.tv...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
In the last thread, I posted about the National Quantum Initiative which DJT signed into law in 2018. In my post, I didn't include my hope that this initiative will pave the way for many good things for humanity. One benefit that could come out of this is QFS or a Quantum Financial System. I'm not sure how this system would be introduced... maybe initially through digital currency and then it would evolve with humans until we reach the point where relying on any currency outside of ourselves is no longer necessary

Bank of Japan is starting a digital currency next year. I don't know if this is the start of the roll out... just something to watch for

Another Quantum Initiative that would propel humanity into a new Golden Age is advanced healing technology. We are all quantum at our core... our DNA, our minds, our cells... all quantum. We'd say goodbye to degenerative diseases, forever

Something else that I noticed, yesterday..Maria Bartiromo questioned potus about UFOs and today, Sara Carter followed up on it

A recent headline:

Japan's military pilots are ordered to report UFO sightings and try to photograph any strange sightings under new protocols

Japanese military pilots have been ordered to take pictures of any UFOs they encounter in the country's airspace. 

Defence minister Taro Kono said mysterious sightings should be submitted for analysis, while the military will also investigate reports by the public. 

The new protocol, reported by the Japan Times, comes despite official insistence that there is no evidence UFOs exist and that the Japanese military has never encountered any. 

daily mail

Trump on more than one occasion.
www.politico.com...
"“We have stuff that you haven't even seen or heard about. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before," Trump said, referring to Presidents Vladimir Putin of Russia and Xi Jinping of China. "There's nobody. What we have is incredible."

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ted Cruz had an (!) in a tweet this morning.

crankyoldman" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">link

Polarity Punching just makes people look stupid and ignorant. An entire generation of Polarity Punchers who are literally shadow boxing with themselves, looking like idiots to anyone who is bothering to pay attention.

I feel bad for ACB, and her family, no one should have to endure this, no one.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Is this legit?
worldtruth.tv/238-arrested-in-major-hollywood-pedophile-ring-bust/
worldtruth.tv...

Looks like from 2016.

Link

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

NVM. COM beat me to it.

India-ROK: The Search for a Post-Pandemic Comprehensive Partnership

As two of Asia’s largest economies, the expansion of ties between India and South Korea could contribute significantly to regional peace and security. Until now, their relationships with China, a major trading partner for each, has made them more cautious about adopting an anti-China rhetoric. But the recent downturn in India-China relations and South Korea’s acceptance and participation in the “Quad Plus” (a loosely organized coalition of Australia, India, Japan, the United States, and South Korea) may give both countries diplomatic cover to deepen their bilateral relationship even if that causes greater tensions with China.

The “Quad Plus” and the recent invitation by US President Donald Trump to both India and ROK to attend the next Group of Seven (G7) meeting would provide additional opportunities to broaden the scope of India-ROK relations.

South China Sea turmoil
Is Xi in trouble? Joseph thinks he may be...
www.youtube.com...

The Quad Entente in the public eye against China = USA, Japan, India, Australia. However, Dr. Joseph Farrell postulates the real Quad is likely the USA, Japan, India, and RUSSIA.

edit on 12-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Clone-Bot Joe Seriously Cringy Clip - SERIOUSLY

"I tell you what. I uh—my dad was a modelbile man. I got through uh—school & we got through a—being abudlead after we lost a job up in—Scranton PA, yidad move down to Delaware. Because uh, bycause it's Ellen General Motors products—& so uh, I've known & MY STATE. Used to have..."

That ^^^^ is an actual translation, which begs the question: Does the translator lie when signing coherence instead of gibberish.

Members of black Delaware church don’t recall Biden being ‘raised’ there

When asked if Biden attended Union Baptist, Phyllis Drummond, Herring’s longtime assistant who attended the church for four decades, said: “No. Not at our building.”

edit on 12-10-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I'll now go look up "Seal Team 6" and see who they are/were. They have been mentioned a few times over the weekend.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

I think this had to take the cake for weirdly inappropriate.

This is what the so-called empowered feminists thought about ACB's family.

Tweeting things like "clown car vagina'? Yikes!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

May mean Bin Laden was a fictional character all along ?

😎

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I try to process internet info through three quick filters;

- date of info
- source of info
- reporting entity

If this Benghazi “story” has any legs, it’ll expand beyond fringe online news sites.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'll now go look up "Seal Team 6" and see who they are/were. They have been mentioned a few times over the weekend.

RE: www.dallasnews.com...

I see they were shot down in/over Afghanistan a few weeks after killing Osama Bin-Laden.

The helicopter was named, "Extortion 17". 17=Q. Maybe Qanon choose that letter due to a personal connection with the Seal Team 6 unit, in some way.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I will believe it when i see it. She comes accross to me as way to bias to take seriously,

I hope if its true which unfortunately is very plausible with our scumbag politicians then that it comes out. If not then she should be blacklisted as a credible source for that much hype.

I hope they have given that information to multiple sources but why the f not just release it to everyone? Why congress why the media, those are the last two to trust with such information.

If true then the DOJ will take the evidence given to them then see what loose ends needs to get closed and leave us with the usual nothing burger .

edit on 411031America/ChicagoMon, 12 Oct 2020 20:41:02 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This is really going to hurt her campaign.

Barr said that no candidates will be indicted before the elections, so Hillary is fair game.

The public outcry needs to be deafening.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join