It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I've been lurking since thread #1. I've posted a few times, but nothing of consequence. This has been a heck of a ride. I appreciate the hard work, time, and research that all of you have contributed to this EPIC conglomeration of truth.

I pray that We The People overcome the evil that is desperately trying to destroy America.

Regards,

--Skyfall007
🇺🇸

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Omg!!! Lol. I was so close 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I give up🤣🤣🤣
edit on 11-10-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

*Off topic*

See this guide.

Then either copy and paste, or move it to the cloud icon.

edit on 11-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

😆😆😆👍👍👍👍 that's great!!!

edit on 11-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Omg!!! Lol. I was so close 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I give up🤣🤣🤣

I know the frustration with phones.

Your meme:

Use the "Quote" button on this post as if to reply so you can see the bbcode images tags.

ETA: Ok, I see BigB gave ya a full tutorial. 😎

edit on 11-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Okay, so who is this Mark Owen guy? He was supposedly part of Seal Team 6 and survived the crash. He wrote a book about the Bin Laden operation. Is he just some guy they made up to make it look authentic? You know, like Wag The Dog?

Mark Owen: real name Mark Bissonnette. Former 5 and 6 operator. One of the SEALs who allegedly fired the fatal shots on Bin Laden. Author of No Easy Day . Forced to forfeit royalties of said book for failing to clear content with DoD. Some accounts within the book are disputed.

I say allegedly because there are still rumors within the community that O'Neill, while verified as one of the shooters, did not fire the fatal shots. No one but the men who were there truly knows. I have no reason to doubt O'Neill's account of events.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
DASHEN!! Dropped the BALL son!!! I kid! Thanks to Fcav for taking the wheel!

Been posting since thread 15!
Lurked on and off throughout the first 15 (because I’ve lurked ATS since 2005, lol) but finally got into reading from start to finish after numerous synchronicities hit other areas of my internet and real world travels (stuff from the thread) and then I had to just go ahead and dive in.... all these cool cats and kittens couldn’t be AI bots out to influence my reality right????? Right.

Still on the fence about a few of y’all. . Just kidding

I don’t have as much to say anymore as real life has just taken its toll... 2020 is a never ending roller coaster.... 😭

Maybe y’all could send some good vibes and prayers my way. Rainbows in the storm 🌈 but nonetheless, still quite a storm.

Magestic - ok the pic thing, it never worked for me until I converted my images to a format other than jpg. For some reason, jpg just doesn’t go up from my phone. Gif, png, work fine. If image saves automatically as jpg just google a simple image converter (they’re free)

Seems as if that’s not the case for others (they can use jpg fine) but perhaps it’s an issue for a certain operating system found on phones. Hope that helps.

Happy 30. Here my fav meme from the #FLY# debate
(Yes I’m late)

Thanks for the great conversations, internet strangers. May all of our fears be transformed into reverence and awe at the timeless truth that love conquers all and in the end everything works together for the good of the beautiful story of our creation.

Last thought: crazy times...when you look at where we’re at from the start of the year. But-

Everything we see out there being projected into reality is but an illusion. It is not what really is.

“For we walk by faith, not by sight.”
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭

Writing my own reminders down here.

💕🥰🎁

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
French riots have zaaz.

edit on 12-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Rocket vibes...

Wear 🎧 & crank volume to 11 for vibes.

YMMV on vibe freq.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Are we still following sports?
twitter.com...
edit on 12-10-2020 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

FYI - I added a list of thread 1 contributors to the s/sheet a while back but had to remove it when file size became an issue - a list exists though in some of the older versions as a hidden tab.

Catching up on decodes and archives now - it seems my early night Friday turned into a long weekend of sleep!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Yes to "Since thread 1?" PSMM.

To add, I disagree with care's perspective that the early posts were not Q.

The same timestamp and SPURIOUS SPACE decode methods work the same way on these early posts too.

I see the pre-signature posts more as the FOUNDATION - like a base set of facts or a prologue, with the signed posts building on the base.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, look, it's got a countdown painted on the launcher and a "best if used before" date on the helicopter (ahem).

22x04 = 88

Text TRUMP to 88022 to receive mobile alerts.

Text KIM to 220406 to receive mobile [missile] alerts.

Lurking since thread 1
Posting since thread 2

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Just so you guys know youtube took that video down that Cranky had posted earlier about
The Plot to Take Down the President. I had just finished watching it to.

Anyhow, it IS up on bitchute as of now so here is a new Link for you. I do highly encourage watching it. It is VERY WELL put together.

Link to Plot to take down the President
edit on 10/12/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, did you notice the ring "Merlin the Wizard" was wearing? A match to Soleimani's "blood ring"?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

What if? Kim were to fire a "blank" of his new missile within spitting distance of the 3 Gorges Dam in CHINA?

How would that change the power balance in the region? Would that threat be enough to stop China's expansion plans in the region? Would a United Korea become a new power protecting their neighbours?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe the plan is to PRE-"pack the court" to 11 Justices = JUSTICE K?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Re #4846, the same Palpatine's Revenge chat log appears in a proof picture in #4200 but is missing the first 4 chat comments in #4846:

Where pictures appear in more than one post we subtract the post numbers to link to a further post. In this case:

4846-4200 = #646:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.81 📁
Jan 30 2018 00:22:36 (EST)
APACHE.
Q

a) Does APACHE denote time to get some SCALPS?

b) Bolded date stamp of Jan 30 2018 is a MIRROR of MARKER 11.3

c) Chan post number of 81 = 9x9... completion?

Does anyone know where the 3rd reference to this chat log is in the post map? I'm pretty sure it was included as a twitter URL somewhere before #4200 - hence the anon Q-proof in #4200?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Virus that causes Covid-19 can survive up to 28 days on surfaces, scientists find

Not 27 days
Not 29 days
Not 4 weeks
Not nearly a month

28 DAYS

I love the smell of propaganda in the morning! I am sure that number has nothing to do whatsoever with a movie of the same title that is about a zombie apocalypse started by a virus. And now ladies and gentlemen will you please take the hint and PANIC!?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join