It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Today is last day of this Q “watch” period. All or nothing today.

“Track & Follow Events”.

All of these off Broadway stories we’ve gotten this week, if they become MSM stories then I’ll accept them as Q worthy events. Otherwise today needs to be another doozie, lol.
edit on 25-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Today is last day of this Q “watch” period. All or nothing today.

“Track & Follow Events”.

All of these off Broadway stories we’ve gotten this week, if they become MSM stories then I’ll accept them as Q worthy events. Otherwise today needs to be another doozie, lol.

YMMV

With Google "potentially" getting a little SQL injection last night ....it could be a fun time

edit on 9252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Huawei plant in China is on fire.....

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'd hate to live downwind of that mess right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'd hate to live downwind of that mess right now.

According to that link it is a $2billion state of the art facility. Ouch.....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Metal, what makes you think that was caused by a SQL Injection attack?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No such thing as Voter Fraud, huh? Massive mail in voting is going to be such a damn disaster....

www.thegatewaypundit.com... utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Metal, what makes you think that was caused by a SQL Injection attack?

Just a GUT thing .... Them Buckets in Google overfloweth ...perhaps

Can You Catch SQL Injection? - 9/3/2020

Recently there was a description of a hack against the Google cloud platform from some security researchers. They describe the process of working their way through an attack on the Google Cloud SQL platform. Specifically, they are going against a MySQL instance, though PosgreSQL and SQL Server are available as managed services.

In their work, the researchers find a way with SQL Injection to write to the file system, then they use this to start their malicious attack. Actually, it's not, but it could be if these weren't researchers. What I found really interesting was that as they were experimenting and trying different probes, someone at Google detected their work......

It's hard to tell how Google detected their work, perhaps when a container crashed, which isn't what we want from a database. However, in this new world of persistent storage and containerized apps, maybe that is how our database platforms will run. In any case, the hacking efforts were detected.....

edit on 9252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
5G is HOT!

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Hot in the city.
twitter.com...

You have to be really stupid to drive through protestors like that.

You suddenly come upon a "protest." You know that there are likely many violent people in the "protest." Do you stop and allow them to pull you out and beat you? Do you allow the mob to kill you because you happened on their whimsical event?
The people in CA are not permitted to carry defensive weapons, so it is safe for the mob to intimidate them and chase them down.
Personally I would try to reverse and escape. If I was cornered and attacked, I'd probably consider the attackers speed bumps and mere collateral damage while escaping. I don't corner easily and if chased down in my locale, there would be serious penalties for the attackers.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I could be reading too much into this but one of the headlines said the building was hit by fire. link

Which reminded me of this strange fireball lightning incident in August (also China):

Covert warfare?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yea, I remember posting a vid clip of that lightning fireball. Unreal!

I know Dr. Farrell has been postulating on covert weather wars over in China for past several months so I'd say you may be on target in reading between the lines.

His article from yesterday: ASSASSINATION BY LIGHTNING and his past article on the Arecibo 'clean cut' cable.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

We're lied to about everything else - why would Venus be any different?

Phage would say we r nuts. I think they are lying because our probes do get to the surface. Will be hard with out insider help if there is a whopper being told us again.

Russian probes that landed there only lasted a matter of minutes because of the atmosphere..... it rains sulfuric acid on Venus.

Which is why the sky is yellow. Thank you, butcherguy, for injecting some common sense into this ridiculous "Tesla was from Venus" discussion. 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Our former sheriff here, David Clarke, advised people who find themselves in this situation to take your foot off the gas and let the car move on its own. He said it's important to keep the car moving, albeit very slowly.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Turning away from the group of protestors is what he should have done, like the other cars were doing. Good to see you would have done the same thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Or drive a Tesla and blame it on Elon.💥

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Play stupid games...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Changed my mind maybe I shouldn't put that out there about my daughter's school crazys and all...
edit on 25-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

But they arent wearing masks in that fire vid.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
DJT's Twit today is a sea of "insurance policy" retweets and such.

One Mollie retweet caught my eyes on...

Judge Sullivan and the DC Court of Appeals are turning out to be the unintentional heroes of the Flynn saga. In their unseemly quest to destroy Flynn, they refused to let DOJ drop case, and now we're getting some of the most explosive documents about Special Counsel probe yet.

Liability Insurance for participating in acts of Sedition meant to bring down a JUST elected government. I really don't know how the eneMedia goons work their way around this fiasco, which leads right to Sleeping with the Fishes Joe and demagogue renOgade.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Turning away from the group of protestors is what he should have done, like the other cars were doing. Good to see you would have done the same thing.

From the 1000ft POV easy to say what we "would" have done. But most of us have zero experience with irrational, wilding mobs with weapons, as such, panic is more common then folks care to admit. Our instinct has us avoiding running over people - years of driving to avoid people ingrains it, it is all but impossible to override that in milliseconds.
Lesson: Never drive a Prius.

new topics

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join