It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Collins, Murkowski, and Romney seem to be on board the SCOTUS train.

After two really good picks (Gorsuch and Kavanaugh), the Republicans have really learned to "Trust Trump" in this area. Maybe the Rush Limbaugh suggestion to Lindsey Graham, Bypass the Hearings if its Amy Coney Barrett, is possible? (Barrett was vetted by the Senate in 2017)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Sep 24th
10 Q posts; 8 ?s, 3 URLs, 3 KU Pictures, 5 kill boxes, 5 Chan IDs,
45 POTUS tweets of which 18 retweets including 2 self-retweets. 21 videos in tweets.
55 Total.

KU V19.05 20200924 to 4764 incl DECODE tools
KU Posts Pictures v19.05 20200924 from QPost 3601 to 4764

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
22 19,
12 13,
11 1, 9,
9 14, 17,
8 23,
7 21, 36, 44,
6 8, 10, 12, 18, 52,
5 2, 20, 39, 41, 54, 123,
4 15, 16, 28, 31, 32, 43, 45, 48, 49, 79, 101, 149, 744,

edit on 25-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Collins, Murkowski, and Romney seem to be on board the SCOTUS train.

After two really good picks (Gorsuch and Kavanaugh), the Republicans have really learned to "Trust Trump" in this area. Maybe the Rush Limbaugh suggestion to Lindsey Graham, Bypass the Hearings if its Amy Coney Barrett, is possible? (Barrett was vetted by the Senate in 2017)

Graham says he’s been honest with all of Dem picks. He’s going to have committee. If the Dems try to stall or theater, he’s moving it out of committee. I think we can trust Graham & McConnell on this one.

The Kavanaugh hearing will cost the Dems for some time to come.
edit on 25-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
12 NEW Political Correctness Rules...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

toying around with 9/9/14 we have September 9th 2014

That's just the time circuits showing the destination time aboard Time Force One.

🤪

By early 2014, Ginsburg (as well as, to a lesser extent, Justice Stephen Breyer, then in his mid-70s) faced increasing pressure to retire to allow Obama to appoint her successor, rather than run the risk that Republicans would win the Senate in November 2014 and the White House in 2016. But Ginsburg stood firm, telling Elle Magazine in September 2014 that Obama would not be able to appoint “anyone I would like to see in the court.” “As long as I can do the job full steam,” Ginsburg said, she would continue to serve on the court. 
link

Ironic

?
edit on 25-9-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

It makes me smile to see someone calling them out. Go Kayleigh!

I mentioned the “win lose or draw” question was clearly a set up. And here was the follow-up. They took Trump answer out of context and reframed it, as predicted.

ETA (saving space):

If you can’t beat ‘em, change the rules:

ca.reuters.com...

“Democrats prepare bill limiting U.S. Supreme Court justice terms to 18 years”

Or, RBG should have retired when she had the chance to be replaced by Obama.
edit on 25-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So how does one keep up of late lol, is this thread being faster than norm ?, i ponder how much our New Zealand election will tie in to USAian elections, feel whichever party here wins, they will go into cv19 lockdown soon after to assist swampy pals, we will see.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

They can draft all the bills they want. Matters not.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Another freshly declassified document...an interview with FBI Agent William Barnett, member of Bob Mueller's team. He was interviewed last week, on 9/17/2020.

Barnett says Bob Mueller's assigned goal was to "Get Trump"

Source w/document images: twitter.com...

Conservative Tree House's analysis of the William Barnett interview: theconservativetreehouse.com... ump/
edit on 9/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The sheer audacity of the Democrats is breathtaking. They spied on the Trump campaign, used Bob Mueller to attempt a Coup against Trump, House Dims Impeached President Trump, Democrats put Kavanaugh and his family through hell...

And now they want "FAIRNESS"? No Way! They don't deserve anything short of total annihilation as a party.

edit on 9/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Goog is doing a good job keeping it buried or it's private.
Whatever the codename it's probably something similar to Roger Clinton, Bill's half brother SS codename was "Headache" due to all his drug problems and the 'headache' he caused for SS detail.

Biden's sons names are Beau and Hunter and Paul Ryan's Secret Service codename is Bowhunter.

If the Secret Service had a sense of humor, they would would codename him "Prey".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Nm
edit on 25-9-2020 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

One scoop or two scoops?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

We're lied to about everything else - why would Venus be any different?

Phage would say we r nuts. I think they are lying because our probes do get to the surface. Will be hard with out insider help if there is a whopper being told us again.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I was wondering if thats what that was. Little Rock looks like a Third World Country from that pic.

I spent 6th grade in Little Rock. IN the 70's and it was a nice town then from my memory
edit on 25-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: butcherguy

We're lied to about everything else - why would Venus be any different?

Phage would say we r nuts. I think they are lying because our probes do get to the surface. Will be hard with out insider help if there is a whopper being told us again.

Russian probes that landed there only lasted a matter of minutes because of the atmosphere..... it rains sulfuric acid on Venus.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

They never thought or imagined that Hillary would lose. I would imagine, even in 2014, they already had Hillary teed up and ready to go. They knew they would use their normal dirty tricks and she would cruise to victory. Then they would be able to pack the court with more of their brand of liberal judges.

Then Donald Trump came down the escalator and the whole world changed....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Replied

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, well....I USED to respect what Phage said.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There must be a love affair between California and China -

Justice Department seeks immediate ban on WeChat in US

Last week the U.S. Commerce Department moved to ban WeChat from U.S. app stores but on Saturday, Magistrate Judge Laurel Beeler in California agreed to delay U.S. restrictions, saying they would affect users’ First Amendment rights......

WeChat is a messaging-focused app popular with many Chinese-speaking Americans that serves as a lifeline to friends, family, customers and business contacts in China. It’s owned by Chinese tech giant Tencent.

The Justice Department says WeChat allows the Chinese government to collect and use personal data on Americans to advance its own interests. The filing states WeChat has approximately 19 million active daily users in the U.S. in a range of formats, including text, images, video, and audio.

The Trump administration has targeted WeChat and another Chinese-owned app, TikTok, for national security and data privacy concerns, in the latest flashpoint amid rising tensions between Washington and Beijing.

edit on 9252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join