It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Are we sure this is the same guy? Before he talked about Call of Duty, now dirt bike racing. Seems to me a teenager. The ATS Ghost could have a completely different meaning than what we’re thinking....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Sorry to reply to myself, but I'm wondering if we could be at the beginning of another major political shift like that one.

The South had been solidly Democratic since the Civil War, but by about the 1980's - 1990's the DNC had gone too far to the left, so the South went Republican and have been there ever since.

Now, the DNC is basically full-on communist, and we're hearing various people saying they're leaving the Democratic Party because it no longer represents what they believe in. For starters, they're openly hostile to Jews and Catholics, both of which have traditionally voted Democrat. All this business with Antifa & BLM burning the cities is probably motivated by fear that the black vote might no longer be as secure as it once was. The overseers are punishing their slaves for daring to think about leaving the plantation.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Are we sure this is the same guy? Before he talked about Call of Duty, now dirt bike racing. Seems to me a teenager. The ATS Ghost could have a completely different meaning than what we’re thinking....

Wondered the same thing. The one here seems more purpose-oriented than the Twitter account. But I'm just guessing.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Huh, did not know nor Judg(e)ment either.

Nine-pointed star

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I've wondered if the Dems are headed for the same destination as the Whigs.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Huh, did not know nor Judg(e)ment either.

Nine-pointed star

Yeah, Q could MC a wicked game of Jeopardy. Among the contestants would be Comey, Clapper, and Brennan

Cheers
edit on 25-9-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm patiently awaiting a BOOM today.

The Fox article better not be it.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ummmmm.....you guys. What is this?

site-891171.mozfiles.com...

The link is clean, I ran it thru virus protection. It’s just a pdf. Please. Please. Read it and tell me what you think. I’m hoping someone can tell me it’s fake. For everyone’s sake.....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The link is clean, I ran it thru virus protection. It’s just a pdf. Please. Please. Read it and tell me what you think. I’m hoping someone can tell me it’s fake. For everyone’s sake.....

I hope I have A++ quality adrenochrome!

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The CYM Corp HQ address is to Trump Tower. I'd say it's fake.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Is today the day?!?!

mobile.twitter.com...

link   
Q4769

Sep 25 2020 13:22:31 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Worth remembering.
Think what you now know.
Q

link   

The link is clean, I ran it thru virus protection. It’s just a pdf. Please. Please. Read it and tell me what you think. I’m hoping someone can tell me it’s fake. For everyone’s sake.....[/
I don’t speak German. Would be curious to know what that first page says.
What is the with those locations? Gitmo and Air Force bases.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, catching up so apols if mentioned but 4768 is a:

1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT

Delta from #4767 is 1:06

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Translated the cover sheet-

Dear Mr. Schäfer, I am sending you the photocopies + printouts because I am afraid! I have usb sticks Ordered via Amazon and received it last week. A stick was opened packaging and were also data on it (PDF texts). So I wanted to send the stick back first thought no first look exactly what that is. I can't read English very well, but what I understand is a list of abducted people Children! They are probably caught and exploited, it is terribly sad. A company CYM r runs camps and evaluates children. They offer the adrenochrome and sell it the!!! Diposal means disposal! There are hundreds of pages and I can only recommend a few of them print. There are also lists of names and photos of adults! I believe that are the people where the children are held captive. I don't find anyone here who believes me, everyone says you're crazy. But that's true, that says "Q" too. So I come to you, Mr. Schäfer, on your side you represent them Truth from Q. Would like to write to Mr. Trump too, but the post will controlled. I guess that's not the case within Germany yet. Can't send mail because I'm honestly afraid these are bad killers who torture small children as Q writes. I've read about Q for a long time. Please find ways to write this publicly on your blog or one Website. I checked the names etc. a few times (not all of them !!!) and the companies are so serious. Can you give the list to Mr Trump, who will hopefully get you out of it their sorrow !!! I'm really scared and in case the letter is intercepted you can Can't find my name because my son is as old as these poor children. Wish them strength and thank them very much Steffi (if I have to send more then I have to be careful! Write on hers hominibus web site about Steffi contact you, then I see that and can answer !!!)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The CYM Corp HQ address is to Trump Tower. I'd say it's fake.

The "real" CYM corporation appears to be in China.

If the printout is fake, someone went to a lot of trouble to produce it. Odd, to say the least.

Address in Berlin is real. Appears to be an old people's home.

D. Schäffer also appears to be a real person in Berlin (coincidence?). The one on the internet looks to be involved in social work regarding HIV/AIDS.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Might be worth remembering the North Korea mountain collapse in relation to the Huawei research lab fire - same tactics?
(See #41)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Re Judgement/judgement... see 704 [e] and the post with picture of a terminal flag "E".

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I cant translate it, but what is it talking about with "Q" in the first page?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re Judgement/judgement... see 704 [e] and the post with picture of a terminal flag "E".

Great catch, Rel!

Cheers

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join