It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sometimes it's hard to seperate parody from reality...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Oh, then you will enjoy reading those files then. As far fetched as they sound, you have to think logically(I know that was cheesy). But what benefit would the FBI have in writing all of that about him being an extraterrestrial, then classifying it almost a century ago? I mean I guess that could just be their cover as to why they were entitled to steal his patents. That seems more likely but I like to look at things from multiple perspectives. Who has the most to gain and who has the most to lose by making this up? Anyways, I'd say today was a nice little carpet bombing. I feel like Moab will come next Monday with the debate and Flynn's hearing on Tuesday. A good chance as well for a FF to occur to clog news for what's shaping up to a week to remember.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Anybody happen to know Hunter Bidens SS codename? I can't seem to find it on a quick search.....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hot in the city.
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
So a kind of big question for me is Lindsey Graham....his last few appearances on MSM he seems to be almost groveling and trying to look pitiful.....almost like he has been forced to humiliate himself.

Honestly, when he starts to "plug" his campaign and talk about donations he seems to be on the verge of crying....just something seems off....

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Thanks. I posted a snippet on him back here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Admired by Thomas Jefferson & Ben Franklin. "Tempus Fugit" is a Latin phrase, usually translated into English as "time flies". The phrase was coined by Rittenhouse and that is what he put as a 'stamp' on all of his clocks. He is the person who finished the Mason-Dixon line because they did not have the 'time' to finish it and did minor corrections to their work. Mason & Dixon later came back to inspect the stone boundary line and said it was 100% correct. They were educated astronomers and surveyors and Rittenhouse was a self-taught guy.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
No surprise here in Luzerne County PA

www.justice.gov...

On Monday, September 21, 2020, at the request of Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis, the Office of the United States Attorney along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Scranton Resident Agency, began an inquiry into reports of potential issues with a small number of mail-in ballots at the Luzerne County Board of Elections.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

A county commissioner and 3 idiot buddies get 130+ felony charges for ballot harvesting.

An FBI attorney alters FISA evidence presented to FISA judge for warrants to spy on a presidential campaign. A key cog in the biggest political scandal in American history. He gets 1 charge and a plea deal.

That attorney rolled. Big time.
edit on 25-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

PM for you, Vasa.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Q1405-1406 = Q1456

Has our group of misfits found the cropped faces in Q1405-1406?
Several q posts are now connecting together.
The surveillance photos from December 2015
seems to tie-in with recent Q drops / news.

In April 2018, Congress officially requested an investigation
In May 2018, POTUS informs us he is officially requesting DOJ look into this.

The FBI Has Been Investigating Trump's Russia Ties Since July
If they evidence going back to Dec 2015, what about Comey's testimony?
He confirmed the FBI only started investigating in July 2016.

We now know Durham has been investing Comey since 2017.
"2 hop rule" = allows them to link & follow more people
Would this rope everyone involved in the secret "games comms" channel
Q4755 = a growing list of top people being fired / retiring / removed

EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW = MIRROR INVESTIGATIONS
We now know Durham investing Clinton Foundation Investigation (Q4760).

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE CONCERNS:
1) How did FBI/DOJ/CIA operate/investigate Clinton Foundation?
2) How did the same leaders investigate Russia Collusion?

Compare & Contrast the procedures followed/decisions made by same leaders.
Allow them to explain why similar concerns were treated differently.
Could the charges against Trump connections now trap same top officials?
Ties into Q4755 (FBI Chain of Command for the Midyear Investigation)

Q1720-1721-1722-1723-1724
When does a bird sing? = Lisa Page pressure will influence Peter Strzok Tesimony

Q1725 = Warning to UK (Redacted FISA + DNC Service)
Q1726 = PS Declines to Answer Multiple Questions
Q1727 = New CIA Director Gina Haspel's UK Connection (She Knows!)
Top CIA officials appear before jury over destruction of al-Qaida tapes
- John Durham, called CIA officials as part of an 18-month-long criminal probe
- Senior Central Intelligence Agency officials, including the London station chief
- potentially illegal destruction of 92 video recordings of torture & interrogation

edit on 25-9-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Hi BG.

Re: the FBI archive. It is not an FBI document that claims Tesla was from another planet. It was in the newsletter of a UFO enthusiast group published in the 1950s. The FBI archives have plenty of claims authored by various people who claim they were from other planets, or met people from other planets, etc.

"Interplanetary" was the "theory" about UFOs in the 1950s. That slowly moved to "interstellar" and now "interdimensional". John Keel [RIP] and Jacques Vallée always thought the origin point of UFOs was a lot closer than most imagined.

I didn't look at the entire archive, but the document following, that -was- an FBI memo, caught my eye because it consistently misspelled the names TESLA and FITZGERALD. Either the agent who wrote that memo was sloppy, or they had some weird game going on.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Awesome Q-proofs on the london route pics brewtiger!

Will let them soak in after next 2 posts and some sleep.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Anybody happen to know Hunter Bidens SS codename? I can't seem to find it on a quick search.....

"According to Time, the code-names of a president’s family members often would be alliterative to their name."

That's all I could find on the subject. Have no clue what "alliterative" means.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
2x POTUS self-retweets today - lots of 23:33s and 5:5s in delta linked posts!! + /greatawakening/:

#1 at 19:36:59, DELTA 00 03:41:23,
#2 at 23:33:34, DELTA 00 02:05:14

1) DELTAs link to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 267271 No.92710 📁
Dec 13 2017 23:35:55 (EST)
Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.”
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Shockingly quiet.
No leaks?
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Scam!
Review the law.
What is different re: Hussein's PL?
Who controls?
These people really are stupid.
Q

4123 twitter.com...📁 www.washingtonexaminer.com...📁 Connected? How do you comm [secure] non_publicly? Define 'backchannel'.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gq87sJf0 No.150559818 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:36:06 (EST)

DEATH TO THE TRIUMVIRATE ID: AWk/5slA No.150559502 📁
Nov 22 2017 23:32:59 (EST)
1510022344945.jpg

>>150559381
Fake Q is fake.
DTTT

>>150559502
You made the list.
It’s rare, feel proud.
Pick up your phone.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 509e3e No.32189 📁
Jan 8 2018 23:33:55 (EST)
/greatawakening/
Q

14 1st DURHAM BOAT post
edit on 25-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Hot in the city.
twitter.com...

You have to be really stupid to drive through protestors like that.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe Hunter's SS codename was "Honeypot"?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Collins, Murkowski, and Romney seem to be on board the SCOTUS train.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Lindsey Graham has been hit hard by folks back home in South Carolina for not going hot and heavy after ObamaGate masterminds.

He did such a good job during the AG Barr confirmation hearing. Dems were peeing their pants.

Then after Barr was confirmed....ENDLESS promises on FoxNews week after week, with no follow-up actions (that we know of).

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe Hunter's SS codename was "Honeypot"?

Honeypot is someone who attracts another person for entrapment. Is that Hunter?

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Goog is doing a good job keeping it buried or it's private.
Whatever the codename it's probably something similar to Roger Clinton, Bill's half brother SS codename was "Headache" due to all his drug problems and the 'headache' he caused for SS detail.

Biden's sons names are Beau and Hunter and Paul Ryan's Secret Service codename is Bowhunter.

Donald Trump Jr. = Mountaineer
Eric Trump = Marksman
Jared Kushner = Mechanic (think movie)

I came across this amusing article from Oct 2008...

Biden Secret Service Code Name: ‘Assassination Insurance’

Being interviewed by Katie Couric on the "CBS Evening News," Biden said: "When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.’"
😂🤣

For those of you who aren’t hard-core history buffs, Biden not only named the wrong president during the 1929 stock market crash, he also claimed a president who wasn’t president during the stock market crash went on TV before Americans had TVs.

Couric was nearly moved to tears by the brilliance of Biden’s brain-damaged remark. She was especially intrigued by Biden’s claim that FDR had said the new iPhone was the bomb!

Or here’s a question the public is dying to know: "If Obama wanted a historically delusional vice president, why not Lyndon LaRouche?" At least LaRouche didn’t vote against the Alaskan pipeline.

new topics

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join