It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Mini Booom
Mike Coudrey
@MichaelCoudrey

BREAKING: A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Mifsud collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukraine.

scribd.com...

twitter.com...

this is from 2019

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
To my point about Flynn earlier.

The consensus it at the "F--- Flynn" was needed because they all new if he spent one day in office he'd find out everything they did.

His current situation didn't "discover" what they did through his in office actions, it revealed all of them and their scheme to the entire population of the planet through the very action/arrest they took to stop it.

They inadvertently did the exact thing they were looking to protect themselves from, and by the very hand they knew would screw them.

He just screwed them in a different way - publicly for all the world to see. Irony, galactic level irony.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rittenhouse#Clubs_and_societies
en.wikipedia.org...

Astronomers who had been studying the planet Venus chose Rittenhouse to study the transit path of Venus in 1769 and its atmosphere. Rittenhouse was the perfect person to study the mysterious planet, as he had a personal observatory on his family farm. "His telescope, which he made himself, utilized grating intervals and spider threads on the focus of the telescope." His telescope is very similar to some modern-day telescopes. Rittenhouse served on the American Astronomical Society, and this was another factor in being chosen to study Venus.[citation needed] Throughout his life he had the honour to serve in many different clubs and committees.

In 1768, Rittenhouse was elected to membership in the American Philosophical Society. He served as librarian, secretary, and after Benjamin Franklin's death in 1790, he became Vice president[3] then served as president of the society until 1796.[4][5] He was elected a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences in 1782.[6]

Another one of his interests was the Royal Society of London of which he was a member. It was very rare for an American to be a member of this exclusive British society.

In 1786, Rittenhouse built a new Georgian-style house on the corner of 4th and Arch streets in Philadelphia, next to an octagonal observatory he had already built. At this house, he maintained a Wednesday evening salon meeting with Benjamin Franklin, Francis Hopkinson, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere and others. Thomas Jefferson wrote that he would rather attend one of these meetings "than spend a whole week in Paris."[7]

Rittenhouse's work was so precise and well-documented that it was incorporated without modification into Charles Mason and Jeremiah Dixon's survey of the Pennsylvania–Maryland border.

Later Rittenhouse helped establish the boundaries of several other states and commonwealths both before and after the Independence, including the boundaries between New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. In 1763 Mason and Dixon began a survey of the Pennsylvania–Maryland border, but this work was interrupted in 1767. In 1784 Rittenhouse and Andrew Ellicott completed this survey of the Mason–Dixon line to the southwest corner of Pennsylvania. When Rittenhouse's work as a surveyor ended, he resumed his scientific interests.

Rittenhouse Square is the name of both a public park and the surrounding neighborhood that is referred to also as Rittenhouse in Center City, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The park is one of the five original open-space parks planned by William Penn and his surveyor Thomas Holme during the late 17th century.

The neighborhood is among the highest-income urban neighborhoods in the country. Together with Fitler Square, the Rittenhouse neighborhood and the square comprise the Rittenhouse–Fitler Historic District.

Originally called Southwest Square, Rittenhouse Square was renamed in 1825 after David Rittenhouse, a descendant of the first paper-maker in Philadelphia, the German immigrant William Rittenhouse.[3] William Rittenhouse's original paper-mill site is known as Rittenhousetown, located in the rural setting of Fairmount Park along Paper Mill Run. David Rittenhouse was a clockmaker and friend of the American Revolution, as well as a noted astronomer; a lunar crater is named after him.

From 1876 to 1929, Rittenhouse Square was home to several wealthy families including Philadelphia Railroad president, Alexander Cassatt; real estate owner, William Weightman; department store founder, John Wanamaker; Philadelphia planning commission director Edmund Bacon and his son, actor Kevin Bacon and several others. Elegant architecture like churches and clubs were constructed by John Notman and Frank Furness. The year 1913 brought more changes to the Square's layout when the French architect, Paul Philippe Cret redesigned parts of the Square to resemble Paris and the French gardens.

edit on 24-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: . I can get inside Kyle's head, from when you are born and raised with FF principles and understand them. When in doubt, who do you trust? The FF.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It is a lot to swallow. It could be all made up by the FBI to just hijack this brilliant but somewhat odd genius's life work that pretty much paved the way to global dominance through technology. Some how try to tie it to Elon Musk and Tessa motors nowadays with Space X and him wanting to merge with AI. Ironically enough, the goal was for Tesla's inventions to not fall into the wrong hands, but they were passed down the line and some bad people did get a hold of it(think George Bush CIA and the explosion of trafficking drugs and children to fund even more black ops. It helped them perpetuate the charade for so long, and now we are living in a country that is now faced with having a big reality check. But the jig is up. These dastardly deep state technocrats plans so far have been foiled.

On the flip side, Tesla, the company, had a complete network power outage yesterday. That's just seems a little coincidental. Plus, with the recent discovery of the terrestrial gas of phosphine being discovered on Venus recently, this might be part of the slow drip process of disclosure. Hopefully there shall be plenty more in other areas. If it is false, then it could be malarkey on the level of Joe Biden's campaign. One person who should confirm or deny this is Tom Delong's deep state backed To The Stars Academy and how they tried to bring disclosure to the forefront, but they can't be trusted due to Podesta connection as well as really trying to push disinformation as well, but I'm rambling now.

a reply to: CreepThumper

The man was eccentric, but I wouldn't discredit him or his work because he fell on the Autism spectrum. The man is responsible for advancing mankind several hundred if not thousand years in advance with whats still classified of his. Plus, we are talking about a man that had the idea of a smart phone back 70 years before they were publicly available. If he was alive today, just imagine him predicting whats tome come in nearly the year 2100. He would sound insane, even with his track record.

You are obviously on this site, searching for truth and answers, and other cool weird #. So you gotta be able to suspend disbelief to an extent and remain objective until its proven false. It's not proven true, but then if this is made up, you have to ask the question, who has what to gain from this? It must be enormous to put such detail into the 64 pages that it discusses, to make it seems as official and real. This story, as far out there as it can be, is more plausible, especially around here, than other topics on here, ex, flat earth, big foot, or even religion.

I found a better source, and according to a trustworthy meter, the Epoch Times is more accurate than anything on the news. Link to epoch Times Article

So look at the docs with an open mind link to fbi vault. I highly doubt that the FBI would make this up as an elaborate hoax. With what all is going on in the world nowadays regarding truth and transparency, as wellas declass and disclosure. he Truth is the only way out of this mess, as ugly or weird or earth shattering as it may sound. Some people will not believe it just like some people think that this movement is hoax. He doesnt make any claim of being from another planet. The FBI are responsible for that. He was known to have "visions" that allowed him to see concepts that even Edison couldn't fathom. Well they were "visions" to us but . Tesla, according to the documents, predicted the smart phone 70 something years before the public was introduced to them in 1993. Plus, could you imagine, just for the hypothetical, being pawned off to another planet that's technologically inferior to your home planet, You are deployed as a baby to this alien world to help bring it up to speed with harnessing the power of the universe. it could be the Deep States tactic to discredit the current Tesla company that is pioneering space. Like I mentioned to butcherguy, the entire global network suffered a power outage yesterday. Then, the files are released today. Moves and Counter Moves. Anyways, sorry for such a long reply. Once you get over the first few pages where one agent keeps mispelling Tesla's name, you will see that it is correct after a few pages. Could be a deterrent to prevent people who would do a proper dig on it from fully reading it.

I'll continue to dig into it and read it. Report back my findings, unless someone can point it out that its completely fabricated story. I feel that if it is true, then its part of the plan. But if it isnt, its here to waste our time digging down a useless hole that upped the ante of just bizarre story of the day.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Vasa, not only was John Solomon suspended from twitter yesterday but I decoded that the post that informed us 4752 was a 1 min MARKER meaning ACTION INCOMING...

Looks like this was the predicted action!

link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

I’m surprised you don’t mention that John Trump the Donald’s uncle was the one that confiscated Tesla’s papers

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Did anyone get a copy of the post that got him banned ?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Dark to light!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I’m surprised you don’t mention that John Trump the Donald’s uncle was the one that confiscated Tesla’s papers

I am shocked more still hasn't been made about Trumps fathers middle name......

That is like "second coming of" meme central!
edit on 9/24/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I was defending Tesla. I know more about him than most people.

I seriously doubt he was from Venus.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

ZERO = renOgade. End.

We've seen Biden = Logan Act.
We've seen renOgade = wanted to be kept in the loop.

At what point do even the most brain dead wake up? nvm, teeeveee = more comatose infusion energy.

Are you saying "Justin Beiber" is code for Joe Biden?
edit on 9/24/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

JB = John Brennan?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I was thinking that exact same thing when I read that passage too.

I wonder if they were planning on "Julius Caesar"ing him if he didn't get on board with Soros plan? Why else would Justin B... err I mean Joe Boden come up like that?
edit on 24-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dying here....follow this guy....he gets it.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

We have been here hidden in plain sight for a very long time.

Thats because the Hidden Hand knows what he has been assigned to do. Makes the herd easier to control, It must be done right, this would be the best way to do that and to introduce his technology, along with hidden cures. Basically eliminate Greed driven industries in fossil fuel and heath care. It's going to be one hell of a Harvest this year. Let just hope the DS dont try some project bluebeam fake alien attack and we end up with "Killer Clowns from Outspace" as our SKYEVENT. haha

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I thought I did. I'd have to go back to look. But yeah, he was a brilliant man. An engineer for MIT. FBI recruited him to read the documents because J. Edgar hoover and that gang couldnt understand how to comprehend the Tesla papers.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

JB = John Brennan?

Maybe, but in context and time frame of that text string I am more inclined to think it is Biden.

I mean....if they were making fun of their own administration a bit, as employees do, Biden seems more like Beiber than Brennan does.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Has anyone else realized that Joe Biden, Jill Biden and Kamala Harris have these Secret Service codenames?
[C]eltic = Joe
[C]apri = Jill
[P]ioneer = Kamala

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

TEXAS: Gregg County Commissioner and Three Others Arrested in Connection to Organized Ballot-Harvesting Scheme During 2018 Democrat Primary

This will be the story everywhere on NOV 4

Under Texas election law, mail-in ballots are strictly reserved for people over the age of 65 or for those who are physically ill and cannot vote in-person.

In total, the state filed 134 felony charges against the four defendants, including engaging in organized election fraud, illegal voting, fraudulent use of an application for a mail-in ballot, unlawful possession of a mail-in ballot, tampering with a governmental record, and election fraud. Penalties for these offenses range from six months in state jail to 99 years in prison, Paxton’s office announced.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... crat-primary/

new topics

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join