It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
Anyone else feel like the damn is about to burst momentarily?

Wouldn't be the first time I've had that feeling, but the build up of PRESSURE this time, due to just 40 days before the election, and President Trump's oft made promise to deliver a "knock-out blow", means a BOOM is near, or not coming at all before November 4th.

I'm betting on the "BOOM!"

edit on 9/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
If you have twitter....this is a must watch video.....if anyone can embed, please do.

twitter.com...

Full Committee Hearing: Diversity in America: The Representation of People of Color in the Media.
Jason Whitlock is at 54:30, 1:20:30, the part in tweet clip starts at 1:40:30

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
If you have twitter....this is a must watch video.....if anyone can embed, please do.

twitter.com...

Full Committee Hearing: Diversity in America: The Representation of People of Color in the Media.
Jason Whitlock is at 54:30, 1:20:30, the part in tweet clip starts at 1:40:30

Much appreciated! Now I have to watch the whole thing.....lol!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wasn't someone here following this case..?

www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/gilead-agrees-pay-97-million-resolve-allegations-it-paid-kickbacks-through-co-pay
www.justice.gov...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She may very well become KEY.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: crankyoldman

Seems needlessly complex and risky, especially inasmuch as all the exculpatory information the government has, they've had for years now.

They just didn't hand it over timely. It's not like there's new evidence created since the time Sullivan acted up.

So if Sullivan dismissed when he should have, the newly revealed information would have stayed hidden.

Risky and too complex.

Sullivan & Flynn Atty are buddies. If there is a long con; Sullivan actually may be a white hat.

The key point in Flynn case.... he’s not been in jail all this time. He’s been free to move about. He’s been very quiet during entire process. As if, dutifully playing his role.

What we know today about Obama, Biden, Mueller, DOJ, FBI, and the rest compared to 24 months ago... now imagine 24 months from now.

Win on Nov 3rd. The rest will fall into place. To me, the End Game is SCOTUS. I would have bet dollars to donuts RBG would have lasted until December.

- POTUS results
- SENATE & HOUSE results

Trump getting a 3rd and John Roberts neutering 3rd appointment in first term.... GINORMOUS turn of events. After this appointment, Roberts can go full Liberal and it won’t matter. Replace Breyer in 2nd term and Thomas by 2024.... it’s done.

Excellent points PSM, I'll add to that the quirky footnote RE: Mueller. "Flynn is cooperating in other cases." No mention as to what other cases those might be, but we can kind of guess at this point - renOgade, JB might be appropriate.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
Maybe the 187,000 Sealed Cases sitting in courts across America are to be used in the Civil War you refer to.

You may be on to something!: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I was skimming through old archives and this plane pic (Q4660) may be a first example of Disinfo sometimes necessary.

Back in August, 2018, Qresearch Planefags were posting about a Federal DOJ/FBI plane on the tarmac in Little Rock, Arkansas. There was an Anon claiming to be down there as a witness who corroborated that there were white file boxes being loaded onto the plane. Anons concluded that the DOJ & FBI were loading Clinton Foundation files. They asked Q about it and the reply came in Q1868.

Q deflected their interest and said not to link the plane to the Clinton Foundation. Anons were sure they were right and felt demoralized by Q’s answer. NOW, Q tells us that timing was everything. NOW, Q confirms that the Anons were right. “Have faith in your research”.

I hope that Q video with the mountain of Red Cross CASH circles back in the spotlight soon. Clinton Cash?

Assuming Q is hat tipping the people that are on Team Q. 'X' also grew up watching 'Thundercats' so...

Dan the man instagram

www.instagram.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
That said, no wonder no one knows anything. No leaks.
Durham "report" oh brother.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pale5218

False report, huh? Perhaps that was the true date of her death and everything since then has been theatrics?

I totally believe the Dems waited until this exact moment to "reveal" her death. Covid panic long over, riot backlash....they needed to draw in the fresh reserves of Karen Soccer Mom psychos.
edit on 24-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: Also, they know there won't be any Biden appointments, so they now have nothing to lose. It's as clear as day.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Only half way thru loading up new posts but here's some interim findings:

4756 depth 50ft, zero bubble:
a) Post delta is 03:23 - a PAIN MIRROR or COMPLETION,
b) Post is a 15 min MARKER after this POTUS 'Get ready to vote' tweet

4757 Durham pic - It's the only way
a) 1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT,
b) 1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT, before this 'Jacksonville, see you all TONIGHT' tweet
=> Therefore look out for reveals at tonight's rally!

4759 "Never forget those in the background. "
a) Has a SPURIOUS SPACE - line length = 38 = L,
b) Look just above POTUS left shoulder at the inside of the chair arm... it has what looks like '2x carpenter levels'. Why is this relevant? Because the picture filename is 'image0.jpeg' = zero bubble!
=> 4758 zero bubble and 4759 'those in background' are LINKED somehow.

4760 Arkansas/CF plane pic
a) 5 min MARKER - IMPORTANT re recent (today > last week)

4761 'Trump was right' FBI texts article in tweet
a) Post Delta = 01:45:16 which = POTUS surrounded by Q team (1+16=17).

edit on 24-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: zero bubble on 4759

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I got out of my recliner on my day off..walked all the way upstairs and logged on just to give this post a star.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Look at DS's shoes!

It's unconventional.

Maybe not even human.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wouldn't be the first time I've had that feeling, but the build up of PRESSURE this time, due to just 40 days before the election, and President Trump's oft made promise to deliver a "knock-out blow", means a BOOM is near, or not coming at all before November 4th.

I'm betting on the "BOOM!"

Black hats shouldn't monkee around with Q and Q's anonymous journalists, tomorrow's gonna be another day...

The movie seems to have reached the end, but two last pieces of the puzzle have to be caressed, gently turned and precisely positioned and then BOOOM! the pieces WILL be inserted into the puzzle faster than lightning speed!
They will never know what hit them...
The Heavens will rejoice it will be so perfect! Can't you feel it??

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: BoomGiggle

We have been here hidden in plain sight for a very long time.

Speak the truth, Brother !!!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/trident-ii-D5-fleet-ballistic-missile.html
www.lockheedmartin.com...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3311401/Navy-launches-second-nuclear-capable-Trident-day-two-dramatic-war-games-sparked-host-conspiracy-theories.h tml
www.dailymail.co.uk... ies.html

The mysterious light prompted reactions from celebrities as well, with Khloe Kardashian skeptical of those saying it was just a missile test.

'UFOs are real!!! Tripping out,' tweeted Khloe Kardashian. 'Kendall and I are spazzing out!!!#UFO,' she wrote just minutes later.

Khloe's supermodel sister Kendall Jenner was also in shock: 'Khloe and I are freaking out right now over this UFO situation,' she wrote.

Singer Josh Groban also couldn't help but look up at the glittering sky on Saturday night.

'California coast. DID. ANYONE. ELSE. JUST. SEE. THAT. #ufo,' Josh Groban tweeted.

Like Khloe, Groban wasn't convinced that an alien invasion was not underway.

'A test fire of what?! That is some unknown top secret stuff right there. Plus, X factor in all this, I was probed,' joked the singer.

Despite the confirmation that the light was a navy missile, a Darth Vader parody account jumped to take credit for the light.

'The UFO seen over LA tonight was just the Death Star getting into position,' he tweeted.

edit on 24-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Heh, Comfy!

Whoa, checkout this over-the-top pseudo Hollywood Ad.💥💥💥

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Can it please wash away mask mandates? Please?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Team Texas is a microcosmic portrayal of what we are attempting to do on an interplanetary craft.

We are your friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join