It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Scalia -> male replacement
Kennedy -> male replacement.
RBG -> female replacement
Breyer -> female replacement
Thomas -> male replacement

Trump replacing GOP vacancies with males and DEM vacancies with females.

Love it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It’s funny how the DEM SCOTUS nominees get thru debate with 63+ votes.

The GOP nominees with 52, 58, 78 (island boy), 50, 54.

- now we know why John Roberts got so many Dem votes.

- the Left plays by their own rules.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Those crooked bastards.

CDC deletes coronavirus airborne transmission guidance, says update was 'draft version'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It also looks like the older Congressional jail, that resides in the basement. It's mostly used for storage, but is maintained so that if needed people can be placed in there too.

The other "jail" with the iron bars that gets seen of TV every now and then is a newer one that was installed during the Great War (WWI) in case any traitors tried to overthrow the House of Representatives. I believe, and it's been a few decades since I've been there, that the Senate still can jail people (temporarily of course) in the older jail cells that are seen here.

Fun fact those cells are the same size as a king sized bed, and are designed to hold 8 people each. During the US Civil War that's how they did things.

***EDITED FROM THE FUTURE***

Hum so I was wrong, but just so you all know this was a standard type of jail used back in the early 1800's. Weird that it's still being put into use today outside of a few buildings on the east coast.
edit on 21-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When I do my public speaking at meetings, I refuse to make notes or to write it down like a speech. No, I want to be agile and field questions on any topic. Someone with a command of the subjects should not need any crutch. Plus, I make a lot of last-minute decisions on the exact content I want to cover. Usually, I tone it down a lot, or get distracted by agenda items, etc.

The overriding idea is not fearing 100 battles. Biden using a set script and running away from reporters afterwards is precisely that; fear and not knowing his enemy.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Definitely a “safe” room of sorts.
You can barricade the doors on either side.
Whoever designed that room had defense in mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You can see someone’s hand that looks to be holding a phone on the right side of that picture

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think we are getting close once again to the CDC removing covid-19 from being an epidemic.

The last time they put on their website that we were getting near that point, something activated, and began ramping up deaths and hospitalizations again.

If covid-19 was removed from epidemic status, 50% of Joe Biden's little rants would be rendered obsolete and useless.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Definitely a “safe” room of sorts.
You can barricade the doors on either side.
Whoever designed that room had defense in mind.

It's at a vineyard. It's more likely rack storage.
edit on 9/21/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Senators Murkowski and Landrieu on Martha's Vineyard with Maggie Nixon and family.

I'll raise you one Cranky. Dont know if you've come across it in your travels or not.

Any idea where this photo came from?

Edited to add....found it. It is a jail in Alaska.

www.kyuk.org...
edit on 9/21/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think we are getting close once again to the CDC removing covid-19 from being an epidemic.

The last time they put on their website that we were getting near that point, something activated, and began ramping up deaths and hospitalizations again.

If covid-19 was removed from epidemic status, 50% of Joe Biden's little rants would be rendered obsolete and useless.

I rarely turn on the TV, but did this evening to watch a bit of news while eating my sammie. They are really hyping The Rona in my state.

Almost 300 teachers in Kenosha called in sick because they don't want to go to school to teach. Lazy, selfish bastards. They're holding education hostage based on myth.

Frankly, if I had the power, I'd Ronny Raygun them like the ATCs.

Just for the record, I voted for him. 😁

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If it's at Martha's Vineyard then it then it would be the same designed jail as the one under the US Capital Building. Hell at an old Barracks I was stationed at had their jail just like this, but it was torn out to make the space a maintenance room. There were old photos from the 1950's that still showed this type of jail being used under it.

***ADDED THE BELOW PART AFTER SEEING ANOTHER EDIT ABOVE***

Interesting that the Natives in Alaska used such an old design for their jails. I'm very surprised by that.

I wonder if this was the "Fish Processing Plant" Hillary worked at in the summer of 69?
edit on 21-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

If it's at Martha's Vineyard then it then it would be the same designed jail as the one under the US Capital Building. Hell at an old Barracks I was stationed at had their jail just like this, but it was torn out to make the space a maintenance room. There were old photos from the 1950's that still showed this type of jail being used under it.

***ADDED THE BELOW PART AFTER SEEING ANOTHER EDIT ABOVE***

Interesting that the Natives in Alaska used such an old design for their jails. I'm very surprised by that.

I wonder if this was the "Fish Processing Plant" Hillary worked at in the summer of 69?

It's a terrible design. The inmate can remove the crossbeam from inside the cell.
edit on 9/21/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Interesting suggestion guyfriday!

I seem to recall that noone had locals stories about her time there - what if she literally served a jail sentence for something subversive but managed to get powerful friends to get the sentence moved to Alaska?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I'm wondering if Prince Charles' speech ties in to KU's "Only at the Precipice" posts:

#2254 We are at the PRECIPICE. [SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK Remain CALM.

#4407 ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE [moment of destruction] WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

#4641 Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].

#4685 Only at the precipice will people find the will [strength] to change and break the system of control [be free].

ETA An anagram of PRECIPICE is PIERCE PIC

PRECIPICE...another anagram "Epic Price" the cabal want us all to pay.
Crazy talk. The old fart is off his rocker.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I knew someone would come up with a better anagram... that's much more fitting EMN!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I thought so to, but it's not as easy it one might think. Imagine being tossed in there with just a few pieces of under clothing, and outside a guard sits watching. I made a smart comment about that, it seemed like a lot of people do, and was offered a hundred bucks if I could get out with 8 people in there and only a tee shirt (they didn't ask us to unclothes, they just handed us a old tee shirt). Not as easy as it looks.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I was just joking, but now that I thought about it, did anyone have any memories of Hillary in Alaska in 69, I mean other than her dead friend?

Hillary claimed to have been a volunteer worker at the National Park there, after the had to go do something else because the "Fish Processing Plant" closed (you remember the one that nobody remembered even being there).

What did Bill Barr find in Alaska?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I was reminded of this 1970s UK TV clip when thinking about the Demonrats demanding to get their way over SCOTUS:

Note the name: Viole(n)t E BOTT

32 Posts with THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK
edit on 21-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join