It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Maybe this has been discussed before but a thought just occurred to me re the pictures in posts that have black tops and tails.

I think these photos are actually stills from videos taken on phones!

Consider that when you use a phone to video a "landscape" clip but then view it holding your phone in "portrait" mode, the camera shrinks the video to fit onto the screen because the video is wider than it is high.

When you take a portrait photo it takes up full-screen.

This being the case, then we can assume pictures with a similar height/width and black areas - and with the same location - are stills from the same video.

Why is this important?

Because the video "This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected" has appeared multiple times in posts - and I think it means A specific video will get POTUS RE-ELECTED!

... I think we have stills from that video in Posts.

Here is an example:
#1405 and #1406 have 2 pictures in each:

The first is from a video taken on London Bridge - the other 3 are all Picadilly Circus. Because the first photo is posted in portrait but still has the black top & tail, I think it has been cropped because we are not yet meant to know who else is in the shot!

If you look closely under the road sign on pictures #3 and #4 you can see they are less than a second apart but taken from the same spot - meaning that either the lens has a very quick repeat snapshot or that pictures #2 to 4 are from the same video?

Why did they post 2 (3rd/4th) pictures of the same people at the same place/time - we assumed it was because of the wider shot but now I think it's to flag the time difference and video conclusion.

Lastly, why did I pick post #1406? Because POTUS last tweet, at the time, was at 06:14:06 which is a MIRROR/REFLECTION.

Anywho... in summary... I think we have more than we know because we have stills from a video that gets released to damn Obama's admin with treason and win the re-election for POTUS.

edit on 21-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
L Graham saying he’s got the votes to confirm a SCOTUS appt before election.

We shall see.

Rush Limbaugh is urging Lindsey Graham to bypass hearings, if the nominee is Amy Coney-Barrett, who already went though the process to become a Federal Judge a couple years ago. Limbaugh is urging Graham to simply vote and confirm her.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Maybe this has been discussed before but a thought just occurred to me re the pictures in posts that have black tops and tails.

I think these photos are actually stills from videos taken on phones!

Consider that when you use a phone to video a "landscape" clip but then view it holding your phone in "portrait" mode, the camera shrinks the video to fit onto the screen because the video is wider than it is high.

When you take a portrait photo it takes up full-screen.

This being the case, then we can assume pictures with a similar height/width and black areas - and with the same location - are stills from the same video.

Why is this important?

Because the video "This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected" has appeared multiple times in posts - and I think it means A specific video will get POTUS RE-ELECTED!

... I think we have stills from that video in Posts.

Here is an example:
#1405 and #1406 have 2 pictures in each:

The first is from a video taken on London Bridge - the other 3 are all Picadilly Circus.

If you look closely under the road sign on pictures #3 and #4 you can see they are less than a second apart but taken from the same spot - meaning that either the lens has a very quick repeat snapshot or that pictures #2 to 4 are from the same video?

Why did they post 2 (3rd/4th) pictures of the same people at the same place/time - we assumed it was because of the wider shot but now I think it's to flag the time difference and video conclusion.

Anywho... in summary... I think we have more than we know because we have stills from a video that gets released to damn Obama's admin with treason and win the re-election for POTUS.

Remember, the pics are often about what is missing, more then what is seen. The Astor/Gates pic when posted was missing Fauxci, when Fauxci hit, the pic made more sense. So some pics are like a preview. Could be what we need to know is just out of frame.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
cranky, of note following our discussions on timestamps with 34 in:

POTUS latest tweet has 43 = Mirror of 34, in it - and today is 43 days before the election:

I was thrilled to be back in OHIO tonight with thousands of loyal, hardworking American Patriots! 43 days from now, we are going to win Ohio, and we are going to win 4 more years in the White House! Secure your vote, here: vote.donaldjtrump.com....

Two of 4 of the pictures in the tweet are of interest - both with CLENCHED FIST; one with 12 Flags, one with darkness and a Crescent moon:

Looks to me like he's throwing a punch in the second!!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remember, McSally is currently well behind Kelly in the AZ Senate race. If she loses her election bid, then it gets that much harder to seat a justice if they don't do it now. She will vote to confirm and she raises the number of defections the GOP can sustain.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agreed cranky, which is why it's important that it's a video and so it contains the next, or previous, frames!

Would HALPER and MIFSUD and HANNIGAN be too much to hope for?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Her time in Alaska and Her friend that died have created a lot more questions.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Where are those pictures taken from? I mean where in London. From what I'm seeing there may be a third view that is missing.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
FWIW,

If True, his overseeing of the FISA makes this really ugly for those who have logic in their brain.

Crazy that Biden who plotted a coup, proven against General Flynn (logan act), is also a pedophile..., nvm, you know the drill.

My decode on the only drop with "Roberts" suggests Sept 29th news. Eyes on.

edit on 21-9-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Trump-Biden debate on the 29th too.
James Comey testifies in open session (Lindsey Graham) on the 30th.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
cranky, of note following our discussions on timestamps with 34 in:

POTUS latest tweet has 43 = Mirror of 34, in it - and today is 43 days before the election:

I was thrilled to be back in OHIO tonight with thousands of loyal, hardworking American Patriots! 43 days from now, we are going to win Ohio, and we are going to win 4 more years in the White House! Secure your vote, here: vote.donaldjtrump.com....

Two of 4 of the pictures in the tweet are of interest - both with CLENCHED FIST; one with 12 Flags, one with darkness and a Crescent moon:

Stranger: 9-21 @21:50:21 PM

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

If you click on the picture it'll enlarge to a new tab and you can read that the first is walking across Tower Bridge and the other 3 are in Picadilly Circus.

I would suggest the first was actually taken last and represents going south of the river towards the Mayor of London's office, perhaps for supper with Sadiq Khan - who became Mayor in May 2016?

This picture of Sadiq Khan's office matches the yellow glow on Tower Bridge, which is 200 yards from it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder if they'll try to replace Biden with Harris before the 29th.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hmm, awhile back I ripped every frame out of that video. I remember there was a strong, indication on world currency focus that you would miss during normal playback. Now, given your post I'm going to have go back and scroll through all those images for possibly deeper hidden meaning/clues.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I was thinking that Google-Earth had something taken by mistake. If it's a video, then crap it could be anywhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That twitter account also retweeted this today:

Remember? Donald Trump already told us he would take Nancy's 'Arrows' for us, the American People
Flag of United States

Full VID in Comments

Cross reference to this POTUS video:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The first picture is very definitely Tower Bridge as I used to walk across it every morning walking from my hotel to office. The Metal cross-hatched bridge/road is very unique.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

President Trump going along with the Covid-19 Hoax is what troubles me. He gets top-secret briefings. No way he's in the dark.

It's a calculated way to embrace hypochondriac germaphobe voters. Someone also said he plays along to keep people from resorting to mail-in ballots.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wonder if they'll try to replace Biden with Harris before the 29th.

What if they don't even care anymore, and the election is so much political theatre to allow them time to put the real plan in motion?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I would rather hang out with him than any of those soy bois.

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join