It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

The first kingdom will seek to counterfeit what is to come. In other words, the Beast will seem to be the messiah and many will fall for it. In setting up the Israel, they set in motion the events of the end.

October 2 is the first day of Sukkot celebrating how God sheltered the Israelites as they traveled the wilderness from Egypt to the Promised Land.

edit on 21-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This reveals something most won't see, but really should understand.

Joe's ginormous teleprompter reveals that not only does his handlers write everything for him, but this pattern of speaking is NOT his own. Notice how the breaks are pre-inserted to tell him when to pause. His inability to think, at all, means that he is literally a robot. The teleprompter dictates his entire presentation, as such, he is not needed at all.

DJT does a pretty good job of creating his own patterning with the teleprompter. As much as he speaks, it is impossible not to use them and foolish to try. But he works very, very hard at making sure he fills in with is own sense of timing and energy, feeling the crowd so he can pause, speed up, or even change direction.

It has been said often that renOgade was the worst without a prompter, but I would argue he was intolerable with them. If one wants to make themselves insane, watch a few of his "speeches" with no sound. Watch his pattern, left, right, left right, chin up, center, down, pause, left right repeat the same pattern over ALL his speeches. It's grotesque in its robotic form.

In fact, I recommend folks who want to break the programming view things without sound, or without images, or handicapping their senses in some way to force themselves to use their intuition. Very revealing. I recall a guy who studied people with aphasia who cannot speak through language. He mentioned his study group all laughed when Ronnie said he knew nothing of Iran Contra - they knew he was lying as the words never got in the way.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Happening today at the Climate Week NYC 2020 Opening Ceremony:

Prince Charles has suggested "swift and immediate action" on a "Marshall-like plan" using a "Military-style campaign" across the globe to combat climate change.😳🙄

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I can see it now ...

WWIII to "save" the world ends up destroying it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, when working in the City of London I saw or heard little about it over 5 years, except for the implications to traffic. I think it's seen as just pageantry and showing off.

However... when you consider it is the Lord Mayor's show and that the Lord Mayor is head of the City of London Corporation, things look a little different!

Recall that the Queen has to ask permission to enter the "City of London", (a.k.a. the Square Mile.) and that it is one of the 3 states within a state. It's been around since the Domesday Book and longer since even then it talks of the age-old rights to be maintained. The City of London has reserved seat in the Houses of Parliament - just so their lawyers can make sure nobody's working against their interests.

Now think what the cancellation means...

In effect the Lord Mayor's show can be compared to a Ruler surveying their domain and demanding homage (within the city) and then travelling up the river to Westminster to pay the once a year homage to the ruling monarch! It is the one time of the year the Corporation is saying "This is all mine! I control what happens here! - but today I pay homage to the Monarch for giving us the charter to select our own Lord Mayor".

The cancellation can be seen as the City of London Corporation admitting they no longer rule - or pay homage to the Queen? It's akin to the Queen letting POTUS walk in front of her.

From your link, the history is interesting re King John in 1215:

For years London had been trying to organise itself into a ‘commune’: a sort of early city state that would be able to declare its borders, make treaties and defend itself. The King may have thought it a clever move to go along with this, and in 1215 he issued a Royal Charter creating the commune and allowing the City to elect its own Mayor every year.

The King added a careful condition: every year the newly elected Mayor must leave the safety of the City, travel upriver to Westminster and swear loyalty to him. The Mayor has now made that journey nearly 700 times, despite plagues and fires and countless wars, and pledged his or her loyalty to 34 kings and queens of England.

There are layers within layers of symbolism here. For example, the Lord Mayor travels in the equivalent of a Royal Barge, up the Thames to Westminster, as shown in this Canaletto painting:

The canopy of the Lord Mayor’s State Barge is covered with blue cloth, which is significant. Two different types of cloth were used for the awnings of ceremonial barges: blue cloth which was called “Plunkett”, indicating a civic event; and “Murrey”, a red cloth used on Royal occasions.
Canaletto’s brilliant blue sky owes much to his native Venice, and against it is arranged the architecture of London: Lambeth Palace; Westminster Abbey; Westminster Hall, the original destination of the Show; and the four spires of St John’s Smith Square, Queen Anne’s footstool. But the dominating architectural feature is the new Westminster Bridge, which was not opened until two years after the painting was completed. It is shown with the statues of the river gods, Thames and Isis, over the centre span, but although planned these were never executed.

So we can see that the barge journey is the equivalent of the annual Venice festival where they drop a gold ring into the water (from memory).

The statement being made is "We are in charge of Maritime Law" (along with Venice) - whilst also giving offerings back to the water that gives them their power.

One last fascinating snippet, to me at least, is that the Lord Mayor is not being re-elected this coming year! Instead:

Subject to his formal re-election in September, William Russell, the 692nd Lord Mayor of the City of London, will serve an additional year in office to ensure continuity of leadership during the COVID-19 outbreak.

WHY ON EARTH DOES THE CITY OF LONDON NEED CONTINUITY OF LEADERSHIP during the COVID-19 outbreak? The current Lord Mayor is just as likely to catch it as anyone newly elected - This reads like it is about a TRANSFER OF POWER.

ETA - I bolded Plunkett because that is a famous family name and one of the houses at my boarding school was called Plunkett, as was the library. I even had a "fag" who was a Plunkett (prefects were given skivvys from the members of the youngest year). However I never heard the tie to Blue/Water until reading the above article!
edit on 21-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They had no idea one would find the key.

They never thought she would lose.

Something between lines?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I enjoy these threads everyday, everyone has great info, but also being a UK citizen, this post was just fascinating! Keep up the decodes and good work you and the rest keep putting in.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Oh, he's one to talk. His entire bedroom literally flies with him everywhere he goes. He and his horse, Camilla, cost more than the Queen over her lifetime.

I think he's the #1 hypocrite in the UK. 👎

Incidentally, he prefers products from his duchy and has them flown to Balmoral and wherever else he is at the time.
edit on 9/21/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

EMN, I'm wondering if Prince Charles' speech ties in to KU's "Only at the Precipice" posts:

#2254 We are at the PRECIPICE. [SWAMP] FIGHTING BACK Remain CALM.

#4407 ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE [moment of destruction] WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.

#4641 Only then, at the precipice, will people find the will to change [to participate].

#4685 Only at the precipice will people find the will [strength] to change and break the system of control [be free].

ETA An anagram of PRECIPICE is PIERCE PIC
edit on 21-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Senators Murkowski and Landrieu on Martha's Vineyard with Maggie Nixon and family.

I'll raise you one Cranky. Dont know if you've come across it in your travels or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, what is this KU that I keep seeing here? I have missed the decrypt on it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That’s an odd room

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Apr 15:

After each of us had spoken with the president, he ushered the media out of the room. The president and vice president spoke with us for a few more minutes. Then the president invited us into the oval office. We took pictures, standing behind his desk. He gave us a key to the White House. We shared our gratitude and returned to a room near the vice president’s office for a quick box lunch.
Santa Clarita Resident Shares Story Of Coronavirus Recovery With President Trump

You get a key, and you get a key, EVERYONE GETS A KEY!

Apr 16

Trump gave each driver a mysterious gold key.
When he was asked what the key is for, White House spokesperson Judd Deere told Business Insider, "The key was a memento from the president to the drivers to mark the occasion and to thank them for their amazing work on behalf of all Americans."

"In the war against the virus, Americans truckers are the foot soldiers who are really carrying us to victory, and they are — they've done an incredible job," Trump said before the four drivers spoke and received their keys.
link

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

A jail holding cell in the Western Alaska village of Napaskiak.🤔

Dozens of convicted criminals have been hired as cops in rural Alaska

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, when working in the City of London I saw or heard little about it over 5 years, except for the implications to traffic. I think it's seen as just pageantry and showing off.

However... when you consider it is the Lord Mayor's show and that the Lord Mayor is head of the City of London Corporation, things look a little different!

Recall that the Queen has to ask permission to enter the "City of London", (a.k.a. the Square Mile.) and that it is one of the 3 states within a state. It's been around since the Domesday Book and longer since even then it talks of the age-old rights to be maintained. The City of London has reserved seat in the Houses of Parliament - just so their lawyers can make sure nobody's working against their interests.

Now think what the cancellation means...

In effect the Lord Mayor's show can be compared to a Ruler surveying their domain and demanding homage (within the city) and then travelling up the river to Westminster to pay the once a year homage to the ruling monarch! It is the one time of the year the Corporation is saying "This is all mine! I control what happens here! - but today I pay homage to the Monarch for giving us the charter to select our own Lord Mayor".

The cancellation can be seen as the City of London Corporation admitting they no longer rule - or pay homage to the Queen? It's akin to the Queen letting POTUS walk in front of her.

From your link, the history is interesting re King John in 1215:

For years London had been trying to organise itself into a ‘commune’: a sort of early city state that would be able to declare its borders, make treaties and defend itself. The King may have thought it a clever move to go along with this, and in 1215 he issued a Royal Charter creating the commune and allowing the City to elect its own Mayor every year.

The King added a careful condition: every year the newly elected Mayor must leave the safety of the City, travel upriver to Westminster and swear loyalty to him. The Mayor has now made that journey nearly 700 times, despite plagues and fires and countless wars, and pledged his or her loyalty to 34 kings and queens of England.

There are layers within layers of symbolism here. For example, the Lord Mayor travels in the equivalent of a Royal Barge, up the Thames to Westminster, as shown in this Canaletto painting:

The canopy of the Lord Mayor’s State Barge is covered with blue cloth, which is significant. Two different types of cloth were used for the awnings of ceremonial barges: blue cloth which was called “Plunkett”, indicating a civic event; and “Murrey”, a red cloth used on Royal occasions.
Canaletto’s brilliant blue sky owes much to his native Venice, and against it is arranged the architecture of London: Lambeth Palace; Westminster Abbey; Westminster Hall, the original destination of the Show; and the four spires of St John’s Smith Square, Queen Anne’s footstool. But the dominating architectural feature is the new Westminster Bridge, which was not opened until two years after the painting was completed. It is shown with the statues of the river gods, Thames and Isis, over the centre span, but although planned these were never executed.

So we can see that the barge journey is the equivalent of the annual Venice festival where they drop a gold ring into the water (from memory).

The statement being made is "We are in charge of Maritime Law" (along with Venice) - whilst also giving offerings back to the water that gives them their power.

One last fascinating snippet, to me at least, is that the Lord Mayor is not being re-elected this coming year! Instead:

Subject to his formal re-election in September, William Russell, the 692nd Lord Mayor of the City of London, will serve an additional year in office to ensure continuity of leadership during the COVID-19 outbreak.

WHY ON EARTH DOES THE CITY OF LONDON NEED CONTINUITY OF LEADERSHIP during the COVID-19 outbreak? The current Lord Mayor is just as likely to catch it as anyone newly elected - This reads like it is about a TRANSFER OF POWER.

ETA - I bolded Plunkett because that is a famous family name and one of the houses at my boarding school was called Plunkett, as was the library. I even had a "fag" who was a Plunkett (prefects were given skivvys from the members of the youngest year). However I never heard the tie to Blue/Water until reading the above article!

"every year the newly elected Mayor must leave the safety of the City"

Most interesting part to me. So the within the city it is safe, but a few feet out it is not considered safe, or "shielded." So the mayor must venture into enemy territory to show his strength.

I'm with you, this is a big deal in symbolism world. The cancelling of this and that due to The Rona is simply using The Rona as the excuse. It's fake, of all people to know this the London Mayor must. He should soldier on, prove his merit but nope, quits. Rituals going down in heaps this year, Mecca, July 4th, Birthdays, Funerals and on it goes. Fascinating.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Oh, he's one to talk. His entire bedroom literally flies with him everywhere he goes. He and his horse, Camilla, cost more than the Queen over her lifetime.

I think he's the #1 hypocrite in the UK. 👎

Incidentally, he prefers products from his duchy and has them flown to Balmoral and wherever else he is at the time.

He should be more concerned with keeping mommy's lights on and other family members out of jail. Not to mention the crumbling of any semblance of power this parasitical group ever had.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Senators Murkowski and Landrieu on Martha's Vineyard with Maggie Nixon and family.

I'll raise you one Cranky. Dont know if you've come across it in your travels or not.

Fixed it.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT it's because of the bolded lines in #4734, hence i started employing a different and phonetic nickname of KU for my posts and for the spreadsheet/contents:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e03d53 No.10685190 📁
Sep 17 2020 15:40:53 (EST)
images.jpg

Focus on content [information].
Research for yourself.
gatekeeper
noun
a person that controls access, as to information, often acting as an arbiter of quality or legitimacy:
an open internet allows innovators to bypass traditional gatekeepers and promote their work on its own merit.
a guardian; monitor
Deploy camouflage.
Drop all references re: 'Q' 'Qanon' etc. to avoid ban/termination _censorship install.
Algos [sniffers] bypass.
Keep charging, Midnight Riders!
[Revere's 'Midnight' Ride]
Delivery of free-information.
[bypass controlled media narrative]
Q

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I still think it looks like 45 loling

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aall, that room reminds me of the kind of corridors that stately homes have between the outer wall and the inner wall.

My parents dined with a Marquis once and dad told how he had been interested in Taxidermy as a youth. After dinner the Marquis walked him round just such a corridor/room that ran inside of all the four outer walls and was stocked with 3 hundred years of stuffed game like deer heads/antlers.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join