It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

If you want someone to talk about it privately, please PM me. I would love to hear about this in more detail. Sounds very interesting.

Salad, please copy me into the PM chain on this. TY. 🙂

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: defuntion

Ok I have a question about this and it might sound silly but... If their Kingdom was just a corner specifically allocated for their own demise....

Why not leave them there? If eventually it would lead to their own Demise?

But someone found they key and will open the door? Umm, wasn't the whole point to let them crumble in their corner.

Trump just gave someone a key to the White House. I've never seen that before. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

I saw it in print somewhere that the Trump's said it was the 'key to their hearts', not the White House.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Presidential Candidate Harris breaking out the twitter moxie.

Now is not the time to throw up our hands in despair. Progress can be slow, it can be painful. But now more than ever, it’s time to roll up our sleeves, stand up for the country we love, and get to work.

Yet, Harris' running mate with a startling admission "probably not."

Clip

Two elections in a row. The entire eneMedia, entire, as in all, shilling for dem. This means they can frame anything any way they like.

The last candidate was the loathed, psychopath who was married to a rapist and Epstein Island regular.

In the interim the eneMedia spewed Millions of articles, segments, reports and so on, at a cost of 10's of billions promoting a lie, a lie which they didn't even use at impeachment in whole or in part.

This candidate set is WORSE then the 2016 set and the eneMedia continues to shill.

And folks think the dems have compassion, understanding, and speak for the people?

How is this even possible?

Wait, something something abortion and LGBQTC#X#Z rights. nvm.
edit on 21-9-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thank you I got them

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM

twitter.com...

Now they're saying he hasn't been arrested, but he's resigned.

A number of high-powered financial types have recently accused Nikola of basically being a funding scam.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Vasa Croe

See what you mean. Is it just me or is there a white line running up the left side of his face? I circled it in the snip I took out. You can really see it along the spine of the blue book and his jawline.

That could be the hair on the back of his head.

But overall, it doesn’t look right. My first impression was that his body wasn’t moving naturally with the movements of his head. The sleeve on his right side seems to instantly twitch a couple of times in relation to the chair background.

I think people have a very thorough unconscious understanding of body language and when something doesn’t look right, that should be taken as a serious gut instinct.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I cant embed because it is a tweet, but will someone please tell me I am not crazy for thinking this video is green screened and CGI?

twitter.com...

It is Bill Clinton and there is so much wrong it makes my head hurt. He appears to be on a green screen set to me. The trees in the background never move, he doesn't really appear to be sitting in the chair he is in, and his proportions of his body to the rest of the set don't seem right. His mouth moves way to fluidly....it doesn't seem natural.

If anyone can embed this, please do.

Does look green screen. That white line on left side is a wire to his ear.

OK in light of this screen capture, it does look like a wire.

But the transition between his chin and his collar doesn't look right at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
That's her happy place?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

"The owls are not what they seem."

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Creep Thumper

He gave it to Bibi Netanyahu.

The Jews are in control I tells ya.

Historically, due to their financial connections and cultural laws, they always have been. That's what our friend, AH, didn't like.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

How unoriginal - naming your electric car company "Nikola"....there is already a Tesla. This Milton guy is not very clever, is he?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: defuntion

Ok I have a question about this and it might sound silly but... If their Kingdom was just a corner specifically allocated for their own demise....

Why not leave them there? If eventually it would lead to their own Demise?

But someone found they key and will open the door? Umm, wasn't the whole point to let them crumble in their corner.

Trump just gave someone a key to the White House. I've never seen that before. I didn't even know there was such a thing.

I saw it in print somewhere that the Trump's said it was the 'key to their hearts', not the White House.

In defense of my crappy memory, the box it came in featured a picture of the White House. Not sure how to interpret it now with your quote in mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

How unoriginal - naming your electric car company "Nikola"....there is already a Tesla. This Milton guy is not very clever, is he?

I dislike Musk. In an interview he said that while Nikola Tesla was a technological genius, he was stupid because he wanted to give his inventions to the world for free rather than make a financial killing on them.

Musk naming his company Tesla is a gross offense against the memory of a man who was a true visionary.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, re HRC, I keep getting the feeling that POTUS wants HRC to replace Biden and to then publicly humiliate her a second time round.

Kind of "I'm not just going to beat you... I'm going to beat you TWICE and publicly rub your nose in it!"

I just feel that he has to leave a strong scar on humankind's psyche of what the deep state did and was willing to do next - and that means making a public example of a figurehead.

The obvious options for this would be Obama, Soros, Rothschild or HRC... but HRC is the only one with practical opportunities to execute that scar... via her in another election race.

You might say that the public arrest of the others would do the same job but I'd disagree. This needs to be more like a school teacher making an example of a badly behaved pupil to the rest of the class by public humiliation - to DEMONSTRATE VISUALLY who is in control!

Now I'm not saying it's a virtuous thing to do - just that, to me, it is logically a NECESSARY thing to do.

In olden times it would have been done BIBLICALLY using the STOCKS:

The stocks consist of placing boards around the ankles and wrists, whereas, with the pillory, the boards are fixed to a pole and placed around the arms and neck, forcing the punished to stand.

Some consider the stocks an example of torture and cruel and unusual punishment. Victims may be insulted, kicked, tickled, spat on, or subjected to other inhumane acts. In the Bible, the treatment of Paul and Silas, disciples of Jesus, was detailed in the Acts of the Apostles: "Having received such a charge, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks." The Old Testament's book of Job also describes the stocks, referring to God:

He puts my feet in the stocks, he watches all my paths.

I'll try and make a meme of HRC/SOROS/ZERO in Stocks.
edit on 21-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Politics are interesting:

William Brennan was named to the U.S. Supreme Court through a recess appointment by Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1956, shortly before the 1956 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

Ooh, would there ever be an uproar.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I guess the sequel to her book would, "WTF Happened?!"

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I dislike Musk. In an interview he said that while Nikola Tesla was a technological genius, he was stupid because he wanted to give his inventions to the world for free rather than make a financial killing on them.

Musk naming his company Tesla is a gross offense against the memory of a man who was a true visionary.

Is that even true though? I was under the impression that Tesla liked/needed money just as much as anybody else - he just got screwed out of what he created by people like Edison and JP Morgan?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Politics are interesting:

William Brennan was named to the U.S. Supreme Court through a recess appointment by Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1956, shortly before the 1956 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!

Ooh, would there ever be an uproar.

Cheers

NYPravda says Ikist was a racist, white supremacist and a chauvinist, so it doesn't count now.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Love it... just noticed:

WTC
WTF

gives CF!

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join